Posted: 8 years ago
Besides BV, what are the other serials do you watch?

By the way, is this topic allowed?

If this topic is allowed, then I will tell what other serials I watch and why.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
I don't watch any other serials. Even when it comes to BV I watch it selectively depending on tracks and rest follow the update.
Btw Could you please give a brief update for today. Except for nimboli sasural story, I'm all ears for the whole episode😃
I missed today as guests came during that time.
After Bv, I watch Nisha and her cousins as it is light hearted and young serial.

At 9.30, Dream girl is generating some interest in me.

Then comedy classes Just to relax.

Sometimes discovery and others giving information and providing some thrills.

I am avoiding certain serials as they make me too emotional and upset.
@leaves - oops my bad!
If it is outside the soap world, I watch big bang theory and two and a half men... 
beside bv I watch cid and horror show like aahat .I watch cid only for comedy because cid is comedy serial .now days cid never look me as thrill show .
today manu and pooja say I love u to each other .and anandi want to meet her friend phooli at rohtak .
I am scared to watch horror shows. Unless I am surrounded by lots of people.
In my entire life, BV is the only show that I have watched. I was in Mumbai on a vacation when it started in 2008. When I came back to London, I saw hoardings of Avika Gor at an underground station and continued watching it on youtube.
I watch a couple of serials i 
but honestly i like no one else that much as i much i love Jagya and ganga in BV Whatever cvs have butchered Ganga's character still how she get backs to herself and heal her dr sahab i will wait and watch How my eternal couple becomes same like before with Ganga earning Jagya's forgiveness 

Besides BV i watch Kumjum Bhagya 
Yeh hai Mohabbatein
Itna naa karo pyar mujhe