Jamai Raja

DD broke my heart today :'(

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
That scene was so beautifully executed.. i so so so admire that lady.. totally loved her breakdown and how the Patel family ladies were consoling her.. Bua is back now to what she was in the initial episodes.. i felt so bad she was crying her heart out.. the way achint enacted that scene totally took my breath away.. along with that Nia and Ravi's expressions on seeing her like that made my heart ache more.. Roshni was angry at first and then it changed to sadness, unhappiness and guilt.. her dialogue ki beti ki badua lag gayi was so sad.. 😭 
But i don't get it why all the zimmadari on poor DD!! Why can't the other female members work and earn for their family!! I know Roshni was all busy with her sasural but what about Pratima and even Mona Bua!! 
One thing i could not understand was what  was DD saying about Bablu-Pratima? Can anyone please say?? 🥱

The consolation sequence of SidNi was another epic moment.. 😭 loved it totally.. 

Simran and Sid face off.. in is own way Sid did give back to simran.. yes she doesn't deserve the kind behaviour which he shows her but his words did pierce her heart.. specially when he said he was doing it for another mother and not her.. 

DIVORCE HAPPENED! I AM SO UPSET ABOUT IT.😭
 I really thought that it won't happen.. still hoping there will be some twists in the upcoming episode and Nia totally nailed the last part of the episode with her expressions.. what a change from happiness to shock to sad to denial to anger at the last scene. She will be on full volcano mode tomorrow to get her answers from him, who totally changed in a span of 24 hours.. and i am sure when she sees DD getting her property back she will understand why he did what he did and will not leave him!! 

Precap: I am happy Raj showed Sid that he is his father. Raj had tears in his eyes!! Sid needed that slap to come out of whatever he is going through. This slap has given me hope that Raj can take drastic step and there can be a slap for the nutcases as well in the near future!! I hope he slaps the shit out of simran when he gets to know what she did.😡

JR is on a roll - 3 CONSECUTIVE EPISODES WITHOUT KRITIKA AND LESS SCREENSPACE TO THAT NUTCASE!! 😉
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wot if they remarry as soon as DD gets her property back but den i dont think so seeing the segment coz roshni told him to stay away from her family matters so i dont know what they are planning 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree8714

wot if they remarry as soon as DD gets her property back but den i dont think so seeing the segment coz roshni told him to stay away from her family matters so i dont know what they are planning 

I think there will a twist in the next episodes.  and Roshni was angry on Sid for hiding the truth in the segment. 
Edited by afghangirl - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pree8714

I feel there is a twist on our way after this.. CVS know how desperate we fans are for their reunion.. what if Sid's words come true that DD will bring Roshni back to him..? this is a perfect opportunity for that.
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏...Fantastic post...and what an episode that was seriously the actors always make me feel it is real...that I have to keep reminding myself it is just a show...
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally divorce happened...😭 This was their third separation so there ll be a grand remarriage for them with everyone's blessings (maybe that's y they brought roshni's dad so soon)...😛😊 See what are all I'm thinking to be optimistic...😉 I'm sure there ll be some twist in the sidni reunion that too ll happen unexpectedly...😳 
Ya we had 3epi's w/o kri but that doesn't mean she planning something behind us to separate sidni, i knw there is nothing left to separate them but anyways we should happy to get w/o her and less screenspace for nutcase epi's...😆😆
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was torn seeing DD liked that as it reminded of a somewhat similar situation I was in myself. Anyways, the episode itself was amazing. In the past episodes, Ravi did such a great job expessing his dilemma and pain. I wanted to cry for him...If Sid was real instead of reel, then I'd want to give him a BIG HUG!! He has been through tooo much. 
I am excited to see what twists come up...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wonerful review
loved the answer sid gave simran
dd breakdown made me cry really
i hope raj knows the truth soon
how much pain can sid take ?
i hope the divorce is void now