Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

how can he keep the whole notbook in his pocket?? maybe he tore that paper and kept it??😆

dolly wanting LS will be too good. i hope dolly does the bp and tells ramy about sumit and his kaands.

Don't ask where the notepad is...If it's in Ramy's room, I am interested...else..I don;t care..😆

Dolly has to tell Lakshmi at least. She cannot hide Sumit's behavior from them. She has to keep them in the loop...I want RL Vs Cake/V2 soon.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Dolly was fantastic! I loved how she gave it back to Sumit. She should tell about this to RL if not her parents.

Although the Dolly-Saurav scene annoyed me, and was so predictable right when Dolly said she would teach Nisha how to propose.

Kabir is so adorable with his "kabhi ghar be ayega, aunty"😆. So cute! Leela's overacting was as bad as her get-up🤢.

So, what was the point of the 'saas bahu aur saazish' scene with Kabir and Leela?

atleast dolly toh rl ko bole... i want an rl scene. dolly wala bhi chalega.😆
thank god she did not tell main tumhare heart beats pe dance karna chati hoon.🤣 ( i skipped tha I hope she didnt)

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Don't ask where the notepad is...If it's in Ramy's room, I am interested...else..I don;t care..😆

Dolly has to tell Lakshmi at least. She cannot hide Sumit's behavior from them. She has to keep them in the loop...I want RL Vs Cake/V2 soon.

i want thatt in gf and ramy to dind out. then when he goes to confront nisha he hears her practicing her proposal and then viraj comes and him coming to know about nisha going to ph. shock pe shock.😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol seeing leela kabir scene my naani is like is she kabirs saas? I was rofljng .
Shwets1502 thumbnail
They are stretching this CM beyond limit with no progress at all. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Leela is overacting...giving kadi takkar to Bhabhiji..😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That Leela actress is so bad I could gag ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†
That scene is nothing but open war and on which side respective people would be..
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol seeing leela kabir scene my naani is like is she kabirs saas? I was rofljng .

she is saason ki saas jagat saas😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Leela is overacting...giving kadi takkar to Bhabhiji..😆

leela ki overacting adds to the fun quotient.😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumit is a rascal. Dolly deserves better...glad that she stood up for herself. No girl should have to put up with rubbish like this.