Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Why do I have a feeling that this girl by mistake or whatever might actually fall behind ranvi instead of baldev...

Cos this simran track was already there..so it would be no point of repeating... Secondly manasvi mentioned some ranjan track... And lastly ranvi ka grah theek nahi hai aajkal.😆

manasvi was joking forget it  and they love repeating tracks, Baldev in jail baldev blaming tracks r repeated 1000 times, she won't fall she would be a puppet of manju's
cvs r just fooling viewers🥱
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

I just hope the new entry is not negative or psycho. Hope she is a positive girl who would trust and respect baldev. I'm sure she is better then veera. And don't think keerti nagpure would play negative character.

wow!! i get that you guys hate veera.  but really? is manjeet a kindhearted, selfless woman, with on ulterior motive. the all she wants is to marry off baldev to a kindhearted and selfless woman like herself.  how do you see anything minutely positive in manjeets character. that you believe that she cares for anybody's feelings??

PS: the name of the serial is VEERA ek veer ki Arddhas , so weather you like it or not Veera is the heroin of the serial. anybody trying to take her place is plain and simple the VAMP.

so dont keep false hopes.
sanjanabaldev thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even though how evil veera is,i dont think baldev will ever agree for remarriage.he cant think of marrying someone other than veera,especially when she is his wife now.
hope ki iss baar veera ke akal tikaana aa jaye ki woh  baldev ko hamesha keliye kho jaayegi
 aur kaash veera kam se kam uss waqt baldev ki ehmiyath samaj paathi😔
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki36

She may fall for super super hot sarpaunchji 😉 but unfortunately we all know he will only love veera. ( we all want him to move on) but I tthink deep down we all know that veeba will always be the end game somehow doesn't matter how much of a cow she is and how badly she has treated him.

Baldev will always to connected to veera unfortunately

VeeBa being end game is inevitable unfortunately.

Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

😆😆😆

U cracked me up...

🤣

It's not a joke,  it's the new predication!  This is how I know think the how will plan out.😆
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

manasvi was joking forget it  and they love repeating tracks, Baldev in jail baldev blaming tracks r repeated 1000 times, she won't fall she would be a puppet of manju's
cvs r just fooling viewers🥱

She won't go for ranvi, he is a boring wet blanket and anyway his wife wouldn't allow it, however baldev has the looks, status, money  and (a wife but that's not really a big deal)

But as I said baldev will always be veera's
He is just gonna be used again in manjeets little plan now.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nikki36

She may fall for super super hot sarpaunchji 😉 but unfortunately we all know he will only love veera. ( we all want him to move on) but I tthink deep down we all know that veeba will always be the end game somehow doesn't matter how much of a cow she is and how badly she has treated him.

Baldev will always to connected to veera unfortunately

Baldev can be easily manipulated by anybody be it Mall friends or Bansuri or Manjeet. Yes, Veera is selfish but did not marry him for Balwant's property. But Manjeet's intentions are evil. She wants to capture Balwant's property. Manjeet wants to throw Veera not because she wishes well for Baldev but for her comforts.

Whatever it is, ManSuri are no better. They are also as selfish as Veera is. They are no better. None of them think about Baldev's welfare. They only think about their happiness.

They are the ones who tricked Veera to stand in Panchayat elections. They are opportunists.

Hope Baldev & Balwant get to know Manjeet's intentions & Bansuri's truth.(Baldev is not Balwant's son but Bansuri's illegitimate son.)

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What utter rubbish!🥱 So they are just gonna rehash the Simran track and not even gonna try something new? Once again Baldev will act like a dumbo and get ready to marry some random evil chick and Veera, the bechari will come to his rescue. And then they will patch up and all be well again. Pathetic!🤢

I am the fool for even hoping that this widow could be related to Ranvi's plagiarism case. So I guess they have taken a vow not to give Ranvi a track again.😆 So what was the point of all those articles on the plagiarism matter when it was just gonna be dealt with a single episode?😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Same plot being re-hashed again! MASH are so creative! Either ways, anyone is better than selfish and Mahaan Veera! Why is she even living in Baldev's house when she has no respect for him, or regard for his feelings? Oh I forgot...she is still wanting "Mahiyaa" sessions! Both Ranvi and Veera are just like their over excited Dad, who knocked up his friend's fiancee after she ran from the wedding! 
Looking forward to seeing where this goes! I could not care less now if Baldev divorces Veera. Someone as selfish and Holier than thou as her should expect this! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

so true even a psycho can change and redeem but veera will never change.🤢really hope this girl is positive. i hope she falls for our hot sarpanch .

hope so nd our sher also fall in love with this girl,fir to ek aur uniq love story dekhane milagi.nd i always want somthing like this for baldev hamare bachhe ko sambhalne wali samjne wali koi ladki use mil jaye.

mash pahili baar koi punnya (achha)ka kam karne jaa rahe hai,lage raho.