Upen Karishma escape fatal car accident.

Posted: 8 years ago
A few days back, Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna narrowly avoided a road accident due to his presence of mind. The couple was travelling from Goregaon to Madh Island, when their driver lost control, and Upen, who was seated next to him, grabbed the steering wheel and averted the crash. Apparently, the driver fell asleep along the way, and he didn't see a four-wheeler approaching their car. "He later told Upen that he had nodded off because working double shifts for a few days had taken a toll on him. So, the actor decided to drive for the rest of the journey," says a source. 

Karishma, who was seated at the back with choreographers Bhawna Khanduja and Vaibhav Ghuge, panicked when the incident occurred. "They thanked Upen for averting the crash, but they did not reprimand the driver for his negligence as he was fatigued," adds the source. 

Confirming the news, Upen says, "While travelling to Madh Island, I suddenly realised that the driver fell asleep and lost control over the car's steering. I had to quickly take control. The driver later informed me that he has been working double shifts for three days, so I made him eat and rest for some time. Thankfully, I was seated next to him, or the situation could have been worse."
Thanks for posting this article from a couple says back! Upen's a real hero and he proves it in real situations! He has quick presence of mind... Thank god he grabbed the wheel when the driver dosed off.
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Thanks for posting this article from a couple says back! Upen's a real hero and he proves it in real situations! He has quick presence of mind... Thank god he grabbed the wheel when the driver dosed off.
Exactly ultimately he was the hero in a real life situation. that's what matters unlike judging him based on some fake set up.they are the most popular Jodi as of now.they were even trending on twitter in Mumbai last weekend. 
Upen is responsible & mature, thats the kind of baliye worth having! ❤️
Originally posted by Natkat

A few days back, Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna narrowly avoided a road accident due to his presence of mind. The couple was travelling from Goregaon to Madh Island, when their driver lost control, and Upen, who was seated next to him, grabbed the steering wheel and averted the crash. Apparently, the driver fell asleep along the way, and he didn't see a four-wheeler approaching their car. "He later told Upen that he had nodded off because working double shifts for a few days had taken a toll on him. So, the actor decided to drive for the rest of the journey," says a source. 

Karishma, who was seated at the back with choreographers Bhawna Khanduja and Vaibhav Ghuge, panicked when the incident occurred. "They thanked Upen for averting the crash, but they did not reprimand the driver for his negligence as he was fatigued," adds the source. 

Confirming the news, Upen says, "While travelling to Madh Island, I suddenly realised that the driver fell asleep and lost control over the car's steering. I had to quickly take control. The driver later informed me that he has been working double shifts for three days, so I made him eat and rest for some time. Thankfully, I was seated next to him, or the situation could have been worse."

🤣 They are such a liar...anything for publicity...wasnt madh island a part of some task. what a coincidence. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
Originally posted by 9tanki

🤣 They are such a liar...anything for publicity...wasnt madh island a part of some task. what a coincidence. 

This happened weeks before that task! 

Originally posted by Natkat

Exactly ultimately he was the hero in a real life situation. that's what matters unlike judging him based on some fake set up.they are the most popular Jodi as of now.they were even trending on twitter in Mumbai last weekend. 

Originally posted by purpleymatter

Upen is responsible & mature, thats the kind of baliye worth having! ❤️

If someone is sitting beside the driver's seat and the driver falls asleep, it is obvious that they would take control of the vehicle. This praise makes it seem like he got in front of a vehicle and stopped it with his hands to save someone's life...
Originally posted by HippoSucks

If someone is sitting beside the driver's seat and the driver falls asleep, it is obvious that they would take control of the vehicle. This praise makes it seem like he got in front of a vehicle and stopped it with his hands to save someone's life...

now you're going to tell us how much we should be praising Upen or not? 

This happened weeks before that task! 
So the NB team got idea of Madhisland task after this incident ? They can go to any extend for any cheap publicity. 
Originally posted by HippoSucks

Not everyone has a presence of mind and calm attitude during such events. Lot of people panic and thats why many such accidenta where driver falls asleep reasult in injuries or death. Praise seem appropriate.
But this is old news. Why is 3 months od news being discussed? Nothing left to talk about nach baliye.   And everything is not publicity, things happen! Edited by vibg - 8 years ago