Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys...so here i am with the 1st part...do tell me how u find it ..and the characterization will be lil different... And funny too...so enjoy...:)

RECAP:

So..It was all started with a dream...a dream of becoming a dancer...a dream to see herself dancing on a big stage with millions of eyes watching her...a dream to hear sounds of clapping...compliments for her dance and for being best dancer...!! This dream was exactly same for some years...of achieving her goals...even after her parents unfortunate accident ...she didn't budge...she was determine to fulfill her dream which was also her parents dream too...but we can say..That it was planned or it was destiny that someone all of a sudden started sharing her dreams...!

Someone had slowly made his way to her heart...and was successful in sharing her dreams...was successful in controlling her mind and rule on her heart...She had already fallen in love with him by the time she first met him...by the time she saw those Brown eyes...the time she was near him...she had lost her heart to him...but...but did he knew about it...did he knew he had her heart...did he knew he is the only thing...or rather only person who rule her heart and mind...No...how he will know...She never confessed...for a change..he didn't know who she is...he didn't know if she exist or not...then how he will reciprocate her feelings...!! how he will love her back...not possible...but we never know what our destiny has planned..!! we are only puppets here...!!

PART 1

So enough of intro and my blabbering...let start with the dream...our princess is watching...

So here we go...:D :D

It was evening...sun had already bid a warm bye and had promised to meet next morning...but still there was enough...actually more than enough light to show the way to people..People...? Yeah..People walking in stadium...waiting to meet their star...handsome hunk...prince charming of every girl's heart but more of our princess's heart... <3

Suddenly all lights switched off and two spotlight were shown up on the stage. A voice of host echoed in the stadium saying

"Hello...people..Welcome to our Rockstar's concert...you all must be waiting for our rockstar...so here your wait ends...Welcome the one and only Raman Bhalla...our singing sensation with perfect combo of singing and dancing ...with the most charming looks and Brown eyes...so here he comes..."

Lights again went off and again a spotlight traced a guy walking on the stage...and saying  "Hello everyone...I hope u all are fine...well here i am ...sorry to keep u all waiting...and now not waiting more...so...are you all excited...???...yeah...then let's rock...!!"

Song - One Love By Shaan

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgehYPwv54&hd=1

Yeah...all right...

(All lights came back...and with the start of music and song of our rockstar whole stadium appeared to be rolled in excitement...clapping and hooting for him..Encouraging him to go on... )

Kya maine socha, aur kya huwa

Kya dil ne chaaha, aur kya mila

Ab jeet kaisi, aur haar kya

Kispe bharosa, aitbaar kya

(He did some nice moves of hip-hop and singing a song at the same time...making the fans goes mad and dance and sing with him.)

Phir bhi dil mein aas hai

Aankhon mein talaash hai

Tum jo saath ho, ik subaah aayegi

Roshni jo laayegi oh...

Ab ki jo raat ho

One love, har tan kahe

One love, milkar rahe

One love, ik aasmaan haan ik jahaan

One love, naya josh hai

One love, nayi soch hai

One love, hamein hai yaqeen

One love is all we need

(He started dancing while synchronizing with his other dancers all along and started moving down the stage with security all around... he reached down and started making his way in crowd .while he keeps on dancing ...)

It's late at night I'm still wide awake

Think this is far more than I can take

I thought my heart could never break (never break)

Now I know that's one big mistake

I refuse to give up, I refuse to give in

Ho..(uh huh) you're my everythin'

I don' wanna give up, I don' wanna give in

Oh no, everybody say

(He kept singing and dancing..And finally reached to his destination and stood in front of a girl...a girl with the beautiful angelic face and a smile who could make anyone's day...

He took her hand and started moving back on the stage while kept swaying at the words he was singing for her... )

One love, for the mother's pride

One love, for the times we cried

One love, got to stay alive, I will survive

One love, for the city streets

One love, for the hip hop beats

One love, oh I do believe

One love is all we need

That's right

(he stood at the center of the stage...and started dancing closely with her...the girl was blushing as her cheeks had turned red crimson...still she was matching his steps...and dancing as it was her dream to dance on such a big stage in front of thousands of people...only change that time has brought was a person's entry in her dream...her prince charming...    )

Baby just love me love me love me

Baby just hold me hold me hold me

Oh...love me love me love me

Aa...

One love, baby just love me love me love me

Just hold me hold me hold me

Oh...love me love me love me

Aa...aa...

One love, for the mother's pride

One love, for the times we cried

One love, gotta stay alive, I will survive

One love, for the city streets

One love, for the hip hop beats

One love, oh I do believe

One love is all we need

One love, har tan kahe

One love, milkar rahe

One love, ik aasmaan haan hai ik jahaan

One love, naya josh hai

One love, nayi soch hai

One love, hamein hai yaqeen

One love is all we need

As the song ended, they both stood facing each other...the whole stadium was echoing with the sounds of claps...and hoots...but both our prince charming and his princess were lost...they forgot everything while they both were lost in their own beautiful worlds...Raman was about to touch her cheek with his knuckles when all of a sudden she felt a pull...she turned around to find Piya and Riya...her two so-called twin cousin sisters...she was shocked but then she heard them saying

"Wake up you sleepyhead..."

"What's with you...can't you just wake up on time daily..."

"Come out of your dreamland you stupid girl"

Both of them keep blabbering when our princess felt a pull and she woke up with a jerk. She looked here and there confusingly ...but soon she realised that it was just a dream...she sighed and whispered "Not again..." when she heard the duo.

"You...Ishita Iyer...do you even remember that we have to go to our college...it's first day...and because of you we are already late...now get up..." Piya said towering on her head...

"Aur suno...go and get our dresses neatly ironed...aur be careful...agar hamari dress ko kuch huya na...toh we'll make sure..Tum jo yeh college ja rahi ho na...agli baar se yeh chance tumhe nahi milega...so better you get going..."

[And Listen... go and get our dresses neatly ironed...and be careful...if anything happens to our dresses...then we'll make sure...that the college you are going to with us...next time you won't get this chance ...so better you get going...]

Riya said and both of them move out making faces while Ishita once making sure they were out of her room...she started laughing uncontrollably..And took out a photo frame from side table ...and said

"Hey Mr. Rockstar...so aap phir se mere sapne mein aaye...hmm..Jab se Maine aapko dekha hai Na...Bas aap hee mere dil dimaag mein rehte ho...mujhe koi aur kaam hee nahi karne dete ho...Very bad...pta nahi kab mai aapse mill paungi ab...Aap toh mujhe jaante tak nahi ho...Par phir bhi meri zindagi ka ek aisa hissa bann gaye ho...Jisse mai kabhi apne se dhur nahi hone dungi...aur dekho na...ab toh mere dreams bhi aapse judh gaye hai...mai aaj bhi dancer banna chahti hu...par yeh bhi chahti hu...ki jab mai uss bade stage par jaau...toh aap mere saath ho...pta nahi aisa hoga ya nahi...par jo bhi ho...ek achhi dancer toh mujhe banna hee hai...apne maa-papa ke liye...oops. ..dekho aapse baat karne ke chakkar mein mai maa-papa ko wish bhi nahi kara..."

[Hey Mr. Rockstar...So you again came in to my dreams hann...the time I have first saw you...you are the only person on my mind...You don't let me do any work..very Bad...I don't know when I wil be able to meet you...You even don't know me...But still you have become that part of my life which I will never ever let go off...and see Now even my dreams are connected with you...even today also I wanted to be a dancer...but also want that the time I will step on that stage I want you to be my side...I don't know even it is possible or not but still I want to a good dancer for my parents sake...oops...see...while talking to you..i just forgot to wish my parents...]

She again opens the drawer and took out another frame and said "Good morning...and happy annieversary maa-papa...I miss you a lot..."

Suddenly she heard again the voices of twins and ran fast towards their room as it will take few minutes to reach their room...

Coming to their house...or i should say a Big Bungalow with view of Beach in front...it was really a big and beautiful one...it can take away anyone's heart in one look...A perfect well furnished rooms with matching interiors and walls...Rooms were little larger than normal with queen sized beds...and each room perfectly matched to their owner's choice. Outside the big gardens and beautiful flowers complementing the bungalow to look more attractive with the view of beach.  A big parking lot with already many cars parked. It was all a person wanted to have ...or we should say to show off the richness and wealthiness...

Ishita's room was a part of a bungalow but still it was more like an extra room attached to the house. Her room gate took her out of the bungalow where as main gate of the house was opposite to her room. She passed the garden and ran to Piya Riya's room to help them with their stuff as fast as she can because it's her first day too in the college and she too wanted to reach soon.

She ironed their dresses and cleans their footwear...and then started cleaning their room as it was looking more likes a fashion store but a messy one..!! Where only twins are the buyers and sellers of their own dresses...

Finally twins made their way out and drove away in their luxurious car. She then went to her Aunt's room to serve her bed tea. She knew she was late but then what to do...she is bound to do all the household work against of sending her to the school and college...She called her aunt a few times when finally she was succeeded so keeping the tea on side table she started with her work of cleaning her room when her aunt Mrs. Padmini Malhotra got up and start scolding her

"Ishita...tumse kitni baar kaha hai..mujhe jaldi uthaya karo...aur yeh koi time hai meri bed tea laane ka...yeh toh tumhara roz ka natak ho gaya hai...mind you...ek aur baar late huyi...toh i will not leave you...mai tumhara mobile aur laptop band kar dungi 1 week ke liye...shyad tab tumhe samajh aaye...aur suno...aj mai ghar late aaungi...mujhe ek party mein jaana hai...better mera room saaf hona chahiye...aur yeh ghar bhi...aur twins kya kar rahi hai..."

[Ishita...how many times I have to tell you...wake me up early..and is this the time to bring my bed tea..? Now it has became your daily drama...mind you..next time you are late..then i will not leave you...i will confiscate you mobile and laptop for a week..then only you will understand..and listen..today I will be late...I have to go to a party...better...you just clean up the mess of my room and the house too...and what are twins doing..?  ]

"Ji wo chali gayi hai college ke liye..." [They have already gone to college] she replied softly..

"Then what are you waiting for...mere kaam kardiye hai toh jaao...tumhara bhi college hai aj...go" [Then what are you waiting for...even you have your college...go if you have completed all my work,...]

She said in a bit stern voice and Ishita instantly ran away from there to her room. She got ready and was packing her stuff when she heard a scooty's horn from outside. A big smile came on her lips as she took her bag and ran outside.

She reached to the scooty while hugging the person standing in front of it shouting in joy

"Mikuui...i missed you so much...kitne din baad mille hai hum..."[ Mikuui...i missed you so much...we've been meeting after days...]

"Awww,,,Ishu i missed you too...aur Mihir ne bhi miss kiya tujhe..." [Aww..Ishuu...I missed you too...and even Mihir too missed you...]Mihika said with a big smile on her face while Ishita smile and getting out of hug she said

"Ohho...Mihir ne kiya toh yeh tu kyu bol rahi hai...ahem ahem...someone's blushing haan..."[Ohho...By the way why you are telling that he missed me or not...ahaan...someone's blushing hann...]

"oyee..chup kar...jab dekho mere piche padi rehti hai...chal baith jaldi waise hee teri unn twin witches aur uske upar teri wo hitler..inki wajah se late ho gayi..."[Oye..shut up...why you are after me...come on sit...we are already late...Thanks to your Hitler and twin witches...]

They both settled on Mihika's dhanno and made their way to their new college.

So she is Mihika Verma...Ishita's best friend since childhood. She is the biggest support of her after her parents left her. Mihika is more like her sister then friend. She always took care of her in every situation. Mihika knew everything about her. They never keep anything secret between them. Mihika was in a relationship with Mihir since they were in their high school.

Now back to their conversation...Ishita was deep in her thoughts when Mihika said

"kya soch rahi hai Ishu...apne rockstar ki yaad aa rahi hai kya..."[What are you thinking Ishu..? Wait..Are you missing you Rockstar...] Mikuu said abit in teasing tone when Ishita blushed and knew her bestie knows everything about her.

She sighed and said "Haan Mikuu...pta hai..Mr. Rockstar phir mere sapno mein aaye...aur wo"[Yeah Mikuu...Mr.Rockstar again came into my dreams and..]

Mihika cut her in between and said "aur phir se wo koi concert kar raha hoga...aur usne tujhe dance ke liye pucha hoga aur tum dono dance karte karte ek dusre ki aankhon mein kho gaye honge...aur twitches ne tera sapna aake todh diya hoga...hahahahha" [And he was doing some concert...He asked you for dance..and then you were swaying on some music and got lost in each other's eyes and then twitches snapped you back from your dream...hahahahaha]Mihika said teasing and laughing at her.

"Mikuu yaar..Tu bhi mera mazaak bana rahi hai...aur wo twins hai...kyu unko twitches bulati hai..." [You are also making fun of me huh...and they both are twins,...why you call them "Twitches"]

By the time they have reached the college...And started walking to their building whenre they met twins in between while they gave a smirk and spilt cold drink on Ishita's dress. She took a back with this sudden action while Mihika was burning in anger and said "Oyee...samajhti kya ho tum dono khud ko...uski dress tumne jaan kar kharab kari, ghar par shanti nahi milti kya jo yaha bhi isko pareshan karne aa jati ho...Problem kya hai tum dono ki...haan..." [Oye...What does you both think of yourself...You spoiled her dress intentionally...are you not satisfied when you trouble her at home that you not even leave a chance here too...What is your problem haan..?]

While Ishita controlled her and pull her out of the sight and said "Mikuu kitni baar kaha hai...inke muh mat lag...chod inhe..Yeh dono aisi hee hai..." [Mikuu..how many times have to tell you that don't argue with them...leave them...both of them are like this]

"Ab samajh aaya main inko twitches kyu kehti hu...bhootni toh hai hee yeh...toh witch...upar se twin hai...isliye Twitches...huh...inko toh ek din sabak mai sikhaungi...huh.."[Now you understand that why I call them Twitches...they are already witches...and then they are twins too...huh...one day I will teach them a good lesson for sure...]

They both entered the washroom while she cleaned her dress when she heard Mihika saying

"Achha Ishita...ek baat puchu..." [Ishita...Can I ask you something..?.]

"Haan puchna...kya huya.." [Yeah...What happened..?] Ishita said looking at her soft voice.

"Ishu...tujhe kabhi bura nahi lagta yeh jaante ve bhi ki jis Raman se tujhe pehli nazar mein pyaar ho gaya tha...jiske saath tune apne dancer banne ka sapna tak share kar liya hai...ho sakta hai ki shyad kabhi tu usse wapus mill hee nahi paayegi..."[Ishu..don't you feel bad even knowing about the fact that you have loved Raman since the day you saw him...with whom you have shared your dream of becoming a dancer...may be you will never get chance to meet him again...]

She then move towards her and put her hand on her shoulder and continued "Ishu..mujhe aaj bhi wo din yaad hai jab Raman high school apna last year beech mein chod kar chala gaya tha...aur tu kitna royi thi...aur tbse ab tak iss baat ko 10 months ho chuke hai..kya pta agar iske baad bhi tu kabhi nahi milli usse...toh kya tu reh payegi ek aise pyaar ek aise ehsaas ke saath..."[Ishu...I still remember the day when Raman had left last year of his high schooling in between...And how much you have cried...and sincethat day  its been 10 months ...Maybe you will never meet him again...Will you be able to live with that love...with that feeling...?]

Ishu smiled a bit at her friend's concern and said "Shyd nahi reh paaungi Mikuu...par yeh ehsaas mere liye itna bada hai na...ki iske aage mujhe wo dard bhi kam lagta hai...aur phir Raman toh mujhe janta bhi nahi tha...usko toh mera naam tak nahi pta hoga...na hee kabhi humne baat kari...toh yeh sab kismat hai meri...destiny hai...jo likha hoga wahi hoga...Shyad Raman kabhi na mille...ya kya pta wo mujhe aaj yahi mil jaaye...toh let it be...bohot ho gayi senti talks...chal ab...tera boyfriend tujhse milne ke liye tadap raha hoga..." [Maybe I will not be able to live Mikuu...But this feeling is so big for me...That the pain is also not worth compared to this feeling...And then Raman didn't even know me...He even didn't knew my name...and we didn't even talk...This is all my destiny..Whatever is written in my destiny will surely gonna happen someday...maybe I will not see him in my entire life... or may be today itself he will be standing infront of my eyes..we never know...let it be...Now enough of senti talks...lets go...your boyfriend must be probably dying by this time to meet you...]

She said making the atmosphere light and they moved out to see Mihir standing near their lockers waiting for them...

Mihir Arora is the lucky person to have his two most important persons in life that is Ishita as his small sister and best friend whereas Mihika as his soul mate. The trios are inseparable from each other. Both of them help Ishu and care for her to no extent. Ishita love the way they both care for her and shower the enormous of love they hold for her. Ishita felt the luckiest person having these two people in her life.

They both were making their way to Mihir when all of a sudden someone running out from a girl's crowd from nowhere collided with Ishita and they both fell down on the floor. Ishita clutched her hands on the person's shirt whereas that person's hands circled her waist but couldn't balance themselves so they fell down. Ishita was on the floor and the person fell on top of her. Ishita due to sudden push closed her eyes tightly in fear of getting hurt. But the person was staring at her..He smiled a bit seeing her scared face.

Mihir and Mihika first look at the person but as they realise who the person was they were shocked. They first kept staring at them and then Mihika breaking her silence she said "Mihir...sunno...please mujhe pinch karo aur yeh btao ki yeh sach hai ya sapna..."[Mihir...listen..please pinch me...and tell me if I am sleeping or not..]

Mihir gave a wicked smile and pinched her while she hissed in pain loudly "aah...Idiot itni jor se pinch karne ki kya jarurat thi..."[aah...you Idiot..can't you pinch a little lighteir than you did..] he again turned to them and stare at them.

Ishita opened her eyes listening to Mihika's voice. As the time she opened her eyes she was shocked to see those Brown eyes in front of her...those eyes which she always see in her dreams...the one in which she wants to lost herself...the one she love since the time she saw them...Her trance was broke as the person stood up on his legs and gave her a hand to help.

Ishita was still lost in him she never knew when she accepted his hand and stood up with his help... She was still so lost that she didn't know what he was saying. Seeing this Mihika and Mihir came towards her...The guy smiled at them...and greeted them ..."Heyy...I am Raman...Raman Bhalla..."

The guy spoke breaking Ishita's dream. She first thought it to be some dream and was waiting for the time when someone will come and wake her up...but no one came...it never ended...OMG...I am not imagining...he is real...my dream is real...these Brown eyes is real...it's not a dream...Like others destiny was not so cruel with her...she thought in her mind. One minute before she said to Mihika ...and here he is standing infront of her with his most dangerous charmaing smile and sparkling eyes..in which she have drowned herself years ago...

While Raman was confused and asked them...'Guys...kya hum pehle bhi mill chuke hai...i don't know tum..." [Guys...haven't we met before...I don't know but ]

Before he could complete he was abruptly turned around and was hugged by someone...He was taken aback by this unexpected hug...He untangled himself from the hug and saw a girl's face and said "Shagun...wow...Hey..."

"Heyy Raman...tum toh high school ke baad apni girl friend ko bhul hee gaye the..That's not fair Raman..." [hey Raman...After high school...you have almost forgotten your dearest girlfriend..That's not fair Raman..]

While saying all this Shagun kept on coming closer reducing the distance between them while Raman felt uncomfortable...so he pushed her and said " Umm..Shagun please...i was on tour...and do you remember that we had a break up before i left school...so please if you could excuse me...i have some work...umm yeh Ashok kaha gaya.." [Umm...Where is Ashok..?]

Raman pushing her out of the way went to search his secretary cum best friend since school. Every girl was looking or I should say ogling at him...like they will eat him any minute...But Raman...smiling to himself and ignoring them all made his way to find his only savior and best friend Ashok.

While Shagun gave not-so-happy look to Ishita and went from there sulking and to find her two spoons...we should better say "chamchiyaan" ...

So...Shagun Singhania ...She was Raman's ex-girlfriend. She loves popularity and fame so she got in relationship with Raman as he was the most handsome and popular guy in high school.

Whereas on the side Ishita had still not recovered. Seeing her in this state Mihika and Mihir nudged her and broke her trance. She just felt something and turns to them to see their confused looks and asked "What happened"

Looking at her Mihir asked her..."Are you alright Ishu...i mean u okay..."

"yeah Mihir...i am fine...but just tell me something...Is this a dream...if it is then please wake me up...and if not then i am so dead with the happiness.."

Finally Mihika smiled listening to her and hugged her and said "Ohh...Ishu...i am sooo happy...yeah that was Raman...he is here...to study with us...OMG...really your luck is just mindblowing...Isn't it..?? "

"Mikuu..i can't believe it...He is here...!! In this college...oh my god...aur Mikuu ...Raman toh..."

Suddenly they heard their lecture bell and they move to their classes...Ishita was sitting adjacent to Raman in the class..So she could have side view of him. During the class...all the time Ishita's eyes was only staring at him...not leaving him for once...but for a change..she was not the only girl...every other girl in the room was ogling at him...Raman was feeling uncomfortable...as he did not like much that girls drool over him...But he knew he can't help it...as no one is able to resist his charm.

Still he was feeling someone's strong gaze so he just casually turns his head to found Ishita lost in him...He too was staring her back...he was too lost in her...when suddenly class bell broke his trance...He again looked at her to find no one there. When he turns his face he saw her running out of the room. He smiled to himself and smacking his head he moved out.

Edited by desire_nikki - 8 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Guys please do like and comment...
And for Pms please add me to your Buddy list...
Silent readers please atleast like.. !

Love nikki
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update!
Yaay Raman is back. 
Please Continue soon & please PM me!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raman not remember ishita?interesting update.mimi and ishita friendship is adorable.apshagun,twins,aunty they are villians so ashok is good in your story.Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divancraze

Awesome Update!

Yaay Raman is back. 
Please Continue soon & please PM me!

thanku so much...
Will continue soon and then pm u...:)
Take care
desire_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani_divan

Raman not remember ishita?interesting update.mimi and ishita friendship is adorable.apshagun,twins,aunty they are villians so ashok is good in your story.

thanku so much...
M glad u find it interesting...
Take care...:)
prathyu2695 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
miiind blowing..ggg... superb...bbb... 👏... w8ng fr nxt update...
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki...Seriously I have fallen for your story
I'm loving it...loving it...loving it
ishu's dream was so sweet
oh these twins are really twithches
MiMi were cute
OMG Raman bhalla's irresistible charm...
thanks for writing this
Continue soonish...
Edited by vidya_prasad - 8 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nikki this is brilliant... i realy loved it...
pm me when u update...
plzz updte next part soon.. cant wait..
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nikki now I hook in this story and not read the other one yet. Ishu always see Raman in her dream finally she had met him and study in the same class oh so happy for her. Look like they had connection and try to look for each other. OMG Ishu life is really so tough with the aunty and twitch sorry for her. I still don't know how her life will change after she met her Prince Charming she might have to fight with all the girls in collage plus Shagun might try to get back Raman. Please continue update. Thanks for the PM dear. Have a beautiful weekend dear.🤗🤗