Posted: 8 years ago
dont know who is paired with whom
though i sense a lot more can happen between Neil n Radhika
sam n arjun are giving me romantic vibes
Lets see what happens

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Like a lot of people said and the articles suggest all four of them: Samaira, Neil, Radhika and Arjun are the leads of this show.

I personally would love to see Samaira and Arjun paired up together and Radhika and Neil. These pairs would have the most contrasting characters and interesting tales in my opinion. I'm really trying hard not to root for Sam & Arjun even though I've really, really liked their scenes and chemistry so far just in case they don't end up together. Regardless, any pairing they show could be amazing if written and enacted well which so far they've done a good job.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I prefer not to see Arjun-Radhika because the young actress cannot hold her own next to Aham at this point in time. 

Aham has grown by leaps and bounds since his MB days. He used to have some difficulty with voice modulation in emotional scenes. I don't see that any longer. His emotional scenes are pretty intense and controlled, whereas I used to see some hamming as Karn.

In addition, he looks like a MAN, not a boy. Btw, I disliked that 'Anjaan ladke' dialogue. He looks all grown up from any angle😳. 

Kashmira can match him mood for mood, scene for scene. She is awesome right now. Monica has a ways to go before she can get there.

In fact, even Shravan looks way ahead of her at this time. But his character's intensity is not as obvious. So there is better chance of a match there.
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dating both the girls...good idea...really the best...but if neil is supposed to pair radhika then it would have been really done a long before as radhika know neil before..and coming with arjun pauring with radhika then only radhikas life will take ups and downs so far in which she didnt face any situations like anything. ..so that the story moves forward..
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really nice..
Radhika an niel..but niel was crying when samaira was not came at house..he care for him..
Samaira an niel are so budy..
I love Arjuna an samaira s jodi..
😉 Edited by RANTARA.akya - 8 years ago
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello..
I m Yashvi..
Arjuna an samaira look so cute together..
he was streger of her lifeEdited by RANTARA.akya - 8 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From yesterday's episode it seem like Arjun and Sam.
I always thought Radhika and Neil would  be a pair. As she will join the office and give better ideas, and execute better projects than Neil and there will be jealousy there and then falling in love. Just guessing.
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think sam and arjun would be a pair.bcz in some scenes i felt so.
dont know about radhika and neil.
 so who is that who was going to be engaged with raadhika?

its really confused tings as of now.we will need some more time to decide pairs.
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys radhika is the lead...so if arjun is lead character then he will pair her..if not he is not the lead...so simple ..so far we didnt see any scenes btw radhika and arjun and recently in this forum this has become more argued...please discuss something else...after seeing yesterday's episode sam and neil took the show and they really look cute together
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think radhika and arjun r the only leads.
its a story of dostii.
4 r said to be leads.
also we cannot say anything now who will be pair or not.