New Karan Jotwani interview

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

"Aryaman is energetic, chilled out and lives in the moment" - Karan Jotwani

Rate This

In the short span  of time that the hunky actor, Karan Jotwani has been in the television industry, he has played a whole range of characters. Karan has stolen countless hearts through the portrayal of his characters likeAshish from Bindass' Yeh Hai AashiquiVivaan from Life OK's Laut Aao Trisha, etc. Karan is now set to join the cast of the number one youth show in India, MTV's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. We got a chance to catch up with the humble and intelligent actor. Check out what he had to say.

Karan Jotwani

How did you get into acting?

I'm a Bombay Boy, was working with the digital and print media sector here itself. Restless as ever, and in my quest to find sleep (we all suffer from insomnia at some age) I quit my job. Not knowing what to do, I made a portfolio and started doing ads. Never wanted to step into acting, modelling was the essential aim. This one day I had auditioned for an episode on Channel V, and I got it, shot for it and came back with different energy. Hence acting started, rather a medium to just express yourself in a given format. I could say a random start, and till date I don't know whether I want to pursue this, but I like it, makes me happy, but it isn't my passion.

If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?

Tennis player, journalist, cricketer, if I wasn't an actor, I would take up one of them. I love writing man, comes naturally to me, and word play is something I enjoy. So yeah!

You're going to be seen in one of the most popular youth shows, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. The promo for your character is out and fans are quite excited. Can you tell us a little bit about your character, Aryaman?

Aryaman is energetic, chilled out and lives in the moment, does what he feels and feels what he does.

Karan Jotwani

You will be working with Niti Taylor again. How was your experience working with her and how does it feel to work with her again?

(NitiTaylor is a doll. The fans love her, and she's currently playing a cute bubbly Nandini who a lot of girls out there relate to. We worked on Bade Acche Lagte Hain together ( I had done a cameo ), know her since a while and we're just catching up on so much. I'm looking forward to working with her, work as in maybe laugh till we cry, haha!

You've done a variety of roles since you've started. What type or types of roles interest you the most?

To what I can remember, I have played a drug addict, a lover boy, an innocent young man, a cocky teenager. It's interesting you know once you know what you're turning into, it's a challenge I agree but we all have so many sides to us, they just need to be tapped like that ass (smiles)! Someday I want to play a mentally challenged boy, or someone facing a lifelong issue, like take up really difficult roles. That's where the challenge lies.

Any message for your fans and the viewers of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan that are eagerly waiting to see you in the show?

All I have to say is I Love you all, and before that fan, you're a friend. And thank you, I shall try my best to deliver the goods. 

Show the Love!

Loved his interview. I find this guy so down to earth, he seems to be chilled out.
Tfs...excited for his entry.. his role in KYY seems to be a positive one and he is a good actor..so waiting for Karan's entry as aryaman 😊
Interestin , now m even more curious...can't wait , tfs !
waiting to see what his role is in kyy 
Im excited but at the same time annoyed by so many new entries. i heard soha's sis will be coming too. maybe she will be paired with him. Fab 5+navya+nandini is enough but too many entries give me headaches