Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi doesn't have business sense

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The person with business sense should have accepted the order which Meenaxi was trying to give it to Jassi.Jassi had not invested money in Gulmohur.So she would happily be  lecturing bebe and billu's proverbs.After all she knows the contract was awarded to 3T on personal basis and not on skill set basis.She has already won a contract from sheetal also for her creative skills.Then why not accept Meenaxi's contract and why she was so hesitant.She was  giving useless lectures and God knows how she finds time to do all these at the crucial juncture.Jassi doesn't have the business sense.In real life if we do business like her the 10 crore debt would become multifold debt company.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
I am sure that she will accept the contract tonight!  What other choice does she have?
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

What other choice does she have?

Since accepting human help is beneath her, that leaves only divine intervention i.e. Babaji.
sanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: artijain

Since accepting human help is beneath her, that leaves only divine intervention i.e. Babaji.

That is really funny

bd_girl thumbnail
She just dont want any help from menaxi.She is thinking that purab send her and she dont need any help.but it doesnt mean that she dont hv any sense of bussiness,😕
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is better if jassi does not accept this as their is huge conspiracy to break her relation with purab. This may be in advantage of her business only because someone (from gulmohor) set the fire and trapped jassi....😕
sanjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

I think it is better if jassi does not accept this as their is huge conspiracy to break her relation with purab. This may be in advantage of her business only because someone (from gulmohor) set the fire and trapped jassi....😕

As such nobody need to come in between to break her relationship with Purab.she herself is the better choice for it.Nobody can correct her in her personal life.Atleast let her success in business.