Ian and Nikki got married this Sunday

Posted: 8 years ago
Our precious precious Damon aka Ian Somerhalder got married this sunday with his fiance and lover Nikki Reed in his home land. Many many congratulations and celebrations  and a world of happiness to the newly weds. ⭐️ 🥳 🥳
Here are the wedding pics in HD 

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are MARRIED

The soulmates tied the knot in California yesterday. 

Splash

They went public with their relationship last year, got engaged in January, and now Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder have gone and made it official. The couple got married yesterday in a Californian sunset ceremony, which saw them say I do at the super-romantic Santa Monica mountains.

Photos have emerged of the pretty pair holding hands, celebrating with family and even sneaking off to have a newlywed kiss alone. From the photos, it's clear that both the bride and groom decided to wear white, with Nikki donning a beautiful boho gown and loosely tousled locks.

Startraks Photo/Rex

As yet, the couple are keeping schtum about the wedding on social media, save for a not-so-subtle tweet from Ian saying: "most beautiful morning ever...".

Congratulations, Nikki and Ian! We wish you a happy life together, filled with many more PDA sessions, adorable Instagram snaps and cute animals.

Edited by Bamonforever - 8 years ago
Thanks For Sharing...
It looks amazing.. 😃
Congratulations to both Ian and Nikki for a happy married life ahead !! 😳
but i am heart broken 🥺 😛
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
Congrats Ian & Nikki . They are looking like a  fairy tale couple in these pics & so so happy with each other ! Yes, that's what's called soulmates & true love & passion . 
NO wonder Nina is quiting the show ...This is way to awkward 😕😕

She must have known about the wedding ...Were the tvd family present at the wedding 😕😕😕😕
^ Congrats to Ian & Nikki! :) 
Hearty congratulations to Ian n Nikki
A beautiful white wedding!

Woww, how come there were no reports in media abt the marriage...

Anyways.. Congratulations to both of them... They r surely made for each other ❤️

PS: Were any TVD members present?
Edited by I_Heart_Friends - 8 years ago
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

Woww, how come there were no reports in media abt the marriage...

Anyways.. Congratulations to both of them... They r surely made for each other ❤️

PS: Were any TVD members present?
Umm... actually the news is all over the web , n all over twitter , fb n tumblr , I've read so many articles on it already. 😳 I just posted one . 😳 It's causing quite the stir 😆

And yes , there are many TVD members , including Paul , JP , Phoebe , Kat , Matt Davis , Chris Wood , n the actress who plays Sheriff Forbes . I don't know n there fore can not say whether Nina was present in the wedding . As she;s friends to both the bride n groom I'd guess she was. 😊