Virika OS: Guilty as Charged

KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hellooo 😊 here's an os requested by Ankita. Takes place after Jeevika tells Viren she killed Karan.

Viren sat back on the bed, his legs unsteady at his wife's revelation.

Jeevika stood before him, with trembling hands.

How many times had he convicted criminals for murder? He recognized the posture, the fear, and the guilt. Never had he thought he would see it in his wife, his beautiful, sweet, innocent Jeevika. And none of it had been truly her fault. Because if anything, he could see her bravery and her love for her sister.

The muscles in his arms tensed as he thought of how they had been so deceived by Karan. Of what he had tried to do to Jeevika...what he almost did...

"V-Virenji," she whispered, wringing the material of her salwar tightly. Was he disgusted by her, now that he knew what she was? She had killed someone. Shot him down. She was tainted with blood. And now Virat would pay for her actions. "Virenji, you need to take me to the jail. Tell them that it wasn't Virat, it was me."

"No, no..." he shook his head, putting his face into his hands, but he knew his mind was clouded by desperation and his love for her. How could he see her behind bars? But, he couldn't have his own brother suffer for a crime he hadn't committed either.

She knelt down before him and pulled his hands away from his face, "Virenji," her voice was stronger now, "He's innocent. I'm guilty. I am a murderer."

He caught her face in his hands, "You only did it to save Manvi. What crime did you commit?"

"The court won't see it that way," she said softly, "I killed him."

"I'll find a way out of this, I promise."

They were empty words and she knew it.

"You can't leave me," he whispered, "I won't leave you." He closed his eyes, resting his forehead against hers, but there was no peace to be found.

"You have to," she told him, tears falling from her eyes.

He kissed them away, "No, no, no..."

His cheeks were wet. Were those her tears or his? He didn't know because he didn't know where he began and she ended. Who was he without her? She was his first and his last. His beginning and his end. Life started with her and ended with her. And if she ended, he ended too.

She pulled back and her eyes burned into him, as though memorizing the contours of his face with every fibre of her being. "You need to let me go."

"How can I let you go? You are me." He closed his eyes, "I know you better than I know myself," his fingers swept up her neck, "You're always straining yourself in order to help others..." he traced the curve of her ear, "You prefer to listen than to speak, you listen to the sound of another's pain and ignore your own..." her temple, "You're wise, yet innocent," he brushed upon her closed eyelids, his touch gossamer-light, "You see everything. My happiness, my pain, I can't hide anything from you," his finger drifted down her nose to her lips, "You speak only the truth. Your conscience will never let you escape with a lie."

"And that is why I can't hide. I have to tell them the truth. Virenji, Virat's not just your brother...he's a husband and a son...this isn't your decision to make."

"Give me some time...please..." he had to do something, something that would free both his wife and his brother. He just didn't know what he could do. Never before, had he felt so powerless in his life. 

"I know you, as well as you know me," she said softly. She placed her hand over his heart, "This. You have the largest heart of any man. And that is why you need to make the choice that helps the many over the one."

"How can I, when you're the one. This," his hand covered hers, over his heart, "is yours and no other's. What crime did you commit? If you hadn't killed him, he would have killed you and Manvi."

"But I'm still guilty as charged. You know. You're a lawyer. How many criminals have you convicted for murder? You know there is no escape for me, no matter my reasons for killing him," she told him. Her eyes suddenly closed tightly and her face contorted in pain and fear.

She was suspended in memory. Karan holding the gun to Manvi's head. Pushing her to the floor, when she tried to stop him. Telling them both of his plans in gruesome delight. And then she held the gun and Karan told her to shoot him. The utter disbelief in his eyes. She hadn't thought she could possibly kill him, herself. But, she had. In a split second, the gun had fired, blood bloomed from his chest and he fell, with shock in his eyes that mirrored her own.

"Jeevika? Jeevika!" Viren shook her slightly and she came back to reality with a terrified gasp.

Karan. That man, that snake, he had done this. He had tortured his wife and even now, in death, he tortured them still. Viren pulled Jeevika towards him by her shoulder and she winced in pain.

"Jeevika? What happened?" he demanded anxiously, pulling the sleeve of her salwar downwards. There was a bruise. His jaw clenched. "He did this?"

She nodded.

He opened the drawer of his dresser and pulled out a tube of Neosporin. He sat down on the bed next to her, pulling her sleeve down again, but before he applied the cream, he kissed her there, very gently. "Did he touch you anywhere else?"

"He tried...Manvi slapped him, before he could."

Viren was furious, shoulders tense, as he smeared the cream as softly as possible to the bruise on her skin. "If you hadn't killed him, I certainly would have."

She covered his mouth with her hand, eyes wide with fear, "Virenji, don't say such things!"

"I'm sorry," he inwardly cursed himself. She was already so emotionally in distress, how could he hurt her more with words spoken so without thought. She didn't want him in her position anymore than he wanted her in hers.            

He pulled her closely in his arms, "It was my fault, I should have realized what he was sooner. I knew there was something not quite right about him, but I still did nothing-"

"This is no one's fault but mine. I killed him...I killed him...I killed him..." she repeated her words in a sort of mantra and he hushed her, stroking her hair back and holding her in his lap as though she was a child. How he wished he could protect her like one.

He carried her to bed, tucked her under the covers, all the while she clung to him and he to her. "I need some time," he murmured, unsure of whether he was attempting to convince her or himself.

She managed to utter in shaky breaths, "You can't let your love for me cloud your judgment."

"Yes, I love you!" he said fiercely, "I can't leave you!"

"It's a crime to shield the one who's guilty," she whispered. 

He kissed her forehead, "If love is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged."
Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simarpreetm thumbnail
Serah what a way to describe the emotions btw Virika.. Girl u create magic with ur words.. Very well written.. While I read it I could relate to each n every emotion.. While jeevika confessed her crime, the thoughts tat went through viren shows how much he loves her n how impt it is for him to save his love.. Reading some of ur lines made me cry.. "She was his first n his last. She ended he ended." Even though it's a mere sentence, it means d world to someone.. When viren says u are me.. Made me wonder if actually someone like him does exists.. How much can one love his wife n stand by her no matter what.. Love how u hv ended it.. If love is a crime then I'm guilty as charged.. Searh thank u for a beautiful os.. A perfect start to my Monday mrg.. The os is filled with emotion n each n every sentence shows how much Virika love each other.. U hv captured the emotions so well.. Thanks for a fab os n the pm..
kryanlavish thumbnail
Thanx for the pm
u wrote down their emotions so well that I could feel it nd it got me bit senti too
I could relate to every word of ur's with em
loved it
do write such more
kryan-lover thumbnail
how adorable this is i cant thank u enough   
u made my day ..no month...no.no year ...actually my whole lifetime
no one could have written this os like u
and wait does someone like jeevika or viren really exist
if she ended..he ended (vice-versa)
i dint see this much of pure love in any other couple
seraah the way u described got tears in my eyes 
" bow down ...hats off "
Edited by kryan-lover - 9 years ago
Sameeha.Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Serah 
It was so different yet so fascinating. 
Couldnt have thought of anything better.
The plot, the scene, the dialogue and most importantly their love for each other. 
And yet again you have made me so glad by writing such a beautiful os. 
The thought of getting seperated from your loved ones is the most scariest thing one can imagine. 
The same is with Viren. 
This guy has everything a girl wants in her husband. 
Just loved it '
Shrutikryan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was the lovely os i came through the way u portrait viren's fear of loosing his love the way he feels when he say jeevika's bruise and the way jeevika stay strong for him everything in this os was mindblowing loved this our very much and eagerly waiting to read like this story of virika by u thanks for the pm
millee18 thumbnail
I m happy that i came across something so amazing like this !
Serah u create magic with ur words
The way the emotions u penned down . Bow down to u girlie
U made my day
Thanks for this
Do write more soon :)
MehtaAnkita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Serah oh my God, I never in my dreams had thought this scene would have been this emotionally moving.
This has taken their relationship at a whole new level.
I always thought there could not be any os better than Falling, but you proved me wrong. You just get better with each os.
I don't know how should I thank you for writing this for me, There's so much depth in Virika's relationship and you have done complete justice with it.
"How can I leave you? You are me."
These little things you write, keeps on flashing in my mind; what a genius you are!
Every emotion depicted in this os, love, fear, anger is so perfectly described. 
That one paragraph wer he took her in his lap like a child and his wish to protect her like one gave me chills, that was like outburst of emotions.
And as I always the way you end your stories is the best, 'If Loving you is a crime, I am guilty as charged!"
Thank you so so very much.
Love you
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
di it was an awesome os..!!
loved it
it was emotional
u described their feelings so well...hats off...:))))
do write more
thanks for d pm
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow serah, love it sooo much!!!
It was so unique,
It was just so special
So emotional
So wonderful
So amazing
So loving
So caring
The love of virika is so pure!
How much viren wants to assure jeevika that she will be fine, but jeevika doesnt want anyone to get in trouble bcoz of her! Just loved the way virika were!!!
Loves the os!!!
Waitingto read more os!!
Thankk u serah!!!!