Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

I guess before judging and declaring one is a bad host we should analyze the whole situation before coming to a conclusion.

The first episode of NB7 was a horrible way to start the season. For me the hosting was the only bright part. But yes it could have been better because RD and Karan weren't in sync cut them some slack for that it was the first episode . To me RD lacked in screen space and Karan was cutting him off alot.
But in no ways would I say RD is a bad host and I feel it is unfair to him for people to write him off as this after watching one episode. (That's how many episodes had elapsed when this post was written )
RD has hosted many shows with many different channels, I'm sure Ekta would not have asked him to do the show if he was a bad host. Mind I mention he was also approached for IIJ2 at the same time.. He is a wanted host.

Anyways, to each their own, just wish that people would give him a shot before forming an opinion.

wow so I guess the next time I watch a dance show I should think of it in its entirety before forming an opinion. I judged on the 1st episode coz I felt his hosting was bad. And as I said I have changed my mind about him he aint as bad as the 1st episode epiose bt he isn't that great either. He is a 'Wanting host' shocking. He is a much better dancer than a host just my opinion