I feel sidni are divorced

Posted: 8 years ago
well jus happend to see this promo roshni n siddharth had already signed the divorced papers and this was from court jus so that they can stay together and in the end if any one of them agrees the court will seal the papers and it means dey r divorced I feel der is a separation coming up and only way sidni will be together now is remarriage i hav a big doubt on CVs i feel dey are all set for another leap as i predicted sid roshni to stay away with roshni giving birth to sid child i hav a very strong feeling on dis πŸ˜‘
http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/jamai-raja-promo-720p-2015-video-watch-online-hd-12/
Even I saw the new promo, but I don't think they are divorced. Promos are always misleading.the voice over said what is his reason behind it . Roshni will come to know about his reasons. And Roshni doesn't want the divorce, so I think it won't happen.
No divorce will not happen
I still have hope, plus whatever they show on the promo the opposite happens in the show.. so if it shows there is a divorce it will mean there wont be one...πŸ€”
Originally posted by afghangirl

Even I saw the new promo, but I don't think they are divorced. Promos are always misleading.the voice over said what is his reason behind it . Roshni will come to know about his reasons. And Roshni doesn't want the divorce, so I think it won't happen.
but as per the law dey give u time to stay as papers were already signed by both of them and if anyone of dem agrees divorce will happen well i dont trust CVs dey have destroying sidni for a long time now πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by skinnypal

I still have hope, plus whatever they show on the promo the opposite happens in the show.. so if it shows there is a divorce it will mean there wont be one...πŸ€”
well yaa i agree on det but even if roshni tears d papers it doesnt make any difference u think simran will play out with such a chance der is somethin huge behind dis and she has made sid sign somethin and prob is court jus gav dem d time to sort out if not any one of dem cam proceed n divorce will happen
I too feel the same dear... but for some satisfaction I myself fixed my mind saying nothing like that😊
only this week end we can know exactly whether divorce happened or not😊
Originally posted by pree8714

well yaa i agree on det but even if roshni tears d papers it doesnt make any difference u think simran will play out with such a chance der is somethin huge behind dis and she has made sid sign somethin and prob is court jus gav dem d time to sort out if not any one of dem cam proceed n divorce will happen

Well Simran has given some papers to him true and i am intrigued to know what is in them.. what contract she has given him.. still hoping for the best.. i mean they stretched the separation track so long like 4 months and they didn't get a divorce.. now if they will get one then its all the same from the very beginning!! then where is the progress in the storyline? 
 If u look they stayed together for 6 months in the beginning of the marriage and were separated/angry for 9 months!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
we will know confirmed this week
but i feel no divorce will happen 
Originally posted by skinnypal

Well Simran has given some papers to him true and i am intrigued to know what is in them.. what contract she has given him.. still hoping for the best.. i mean they stretched the separation track so long like 4 months and they didn't get a divorce.. now if they will get one then its all the same from the very beginning!! then where is the progress in the storyline? 
 If u look they stayed together for 6 months in the beginning of the marriage and were separated/angry for 9 months!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
I can understan ur frustration but lets be practical CVs have spoiled sidni dey r playing with sidni as to run their show i feel dey r running out of ideas to stretch d show so dis is wot it is first roshni den sid den roshni den sid dis is wot will happen and in between u might get another SR and then next day back to separation πŸ€’