Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

WATCH EHMMBH EPS ON HOTSTAR!

neverst0pliving Newbie
neverst0pliving
neverst0pliving

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

SO after months of trying to find HD videos of all my favourite star plus shows...ehmmbh, ipkknd etc - I was so ANNOYED when I found out you cannot download the HOTSTAR app from the UK. Well guess what? Last night I downloaded it and I've watched 1 too many episodes of EHMMBH and the app is perfect!

*Please note: THIS ONLY WORKS FOR ITUNES*

This process is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes, PLEASE read till the end for additional information Clap

1.    Go to Itunes on your laptop/computer and open up the itunes store

2.    Make sure you are not signed in - if you are just sign out

3.    Once you have it opened scroll right to the bottom and in the right hand corner you'll see a flag of your country (for me it's UK) you need to CLICK on it and change the country to India

4.    Search for the "Hotstar" app and click download

5.    Create a new itunes account and select your country as India, when it comes to payment method just click "none" and put in a dummy address

6.    Your app will now download! So plug in your iphone/ipod/ipad and sync the app and there you go!

The APP is really good. So far I've only used it to watch EHMMBH and I'd say 90% of the episodes are there - some episodes you can't watch because it will say something like "this content is currently not available in your region" but like I said it's only a small amount AND in the next update I know they will fix this bug!

Hope this helped! Any question please message me or comment and I'll help as much as I can Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top