cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday Amaya realized that what should be the right response from her in the current situation of her family.

Still, for me Rachita was outstanding.  As an elder sister, she stood by Amaya throughout, consoled her, made her understand the difference between right and wrong, defended Jaz and gave her a hug. She also asked Jaz to talk to Amaya. Further more, she also acknowledged that being the eldest, she has to do more and support her mum more. Last, the best was questioning Rudra that why was he at their place...just loved her for this.
Edited by cherrypansy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another nice post.

I loved yesterday's episode, loved the 1st scene between Rachita and Amaya. Aww Rachita is a very good sister, that hug she gave Amaya was so sweet and something Amaya badly needed. I wish I had an elder sister like her but unfortunately I am the eldest 😭 😆 .

Rachita is so aware of things, the only person in the family that actually questions Rudra, I hope she is the one who realises that Rudra is bad and not Amaya.

Amaya was good too, felt bad for her. I am looking forward to more scenes of the sisters.

Jazz is still pissed off at Amaya 😆 definitely apni maa par gayi hain 😆
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Another nice post.

I loved yesterday's episode, loved the 1st scene between Rachita and Amaya. Aww Rachita is a very good sister, that hug she gave Amaya was so sweet and something Amaya badly needed. I wish I had an elder sister like her but unfortunately I am the eldest 😭 😆 .

Rachita is so aware of things, the only person in the family that actually questions Rudra, I hope she is the one who realises that Rudra is bad and not Amaya.

Amaya was good too, felt bad for her. I am looking forward to more scenes of the sisters.

Jazz is still pissed off at Amaya 😆 definitely apni maa par gayi hain 😆

I was thinking ki Jazz apne nana per gayi hain...baat drag karne mein, but must admit that jazz doesn't shy away from admitting truth...she sounds rude, but is right that RM left a mess for them.
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope rachita comes to know about rudra's intentions. ..
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cherrypansy

</div>

<div>

I was thinking ki Jazz apne nana per gayi hain...baat drag karne mein, but must admit that jazz doesn't shy away from admitting truth...she sounds rude, but is right that RM left a mess for them.

Oh yeah I forgot about her nana 😆 ...I feel Jazz is upset with Rishi for leaving them which is why she says what she says whereas the other 3 dont see any wrong in Rishi.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously Rachita is doing the job of elder sister very nicely...it was so good to see the bonding between Rachita Amaya...the way Rachita was consoling her, supporting her...👍🏼

She was also trying to solve Amaya Jazz problem nicely...I m sure she will soon look for job or sumthing to support her mother financially too...she is very responsible...

Regarding Rudra...🤔...my hopes are on Rachita only that she senses Rudra's conspiracy against them...bcoz Sneha is not going to doubt him easily...😵
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post.  Amazing episodes whole of last week.  Liked each episode and dialogues, expressions by all characters.

Sneha/Gautami was fab as always.  Amaya/Hiba also surprised me with her performance.

I most liked Sneha's outburst on her daughters and that was so so real like it happens in every household.

Saturday episode was remarkable for Rachi-Amu scene.  It was fabulous.

Loving the show more and more.  All the actors are doing outstanding performance.  Just it needs to pick some pace.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved that scene very much when amaya realised that her room look's so beautiful in moonlight
slowly slowly she is realising and really loving that
rachi was amazing. soul sister always there to support 
last week all the epis were amazing
couldnot come here missed the posts
i just loved sneha the most. the way she gave amaya reality check 👏 i was spellbound
she needed that very badly
somewhere i found jazz to rude