Was it just s*x and Alcohol, or real love? Note , pg 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys!! I know u must be like how much does she write in a week! But what can i say it's a Sunday , and instead of studying chemistry I started thinking about abhiya's chemistry :p . This idea just hit me, so I decided to write a prologue , to see if u want me to continue it :) so go on and happy reading!

WAS IT JUST S*X AND ALCOHOL , OR REAL LOVE ?
          ( abhiya's mini ss)

PROLOGUE

NEW YORK

"U are drinking again!!!"

" No, I am not!!"

" yes u are !! Stop lying!!"

"J-J-Jey come on , L-L-Leave it yaar!"

"Oh my god, u r still drunk Pia !! My mind refused to believe that u r an alcoholic when I found those beer cans under the sofa cushions and In ur closet. I thought that was left from the time u used to drink , but now seeing u in this... State , I can't believe I doubted my mind! I can't believe I fell in love with u!"

"J-Jey don't say that b-baby, l do love u-"

"Shut up Pia! Just shut up! U brought ur own family buisness down , and don't talk about love ! Ur own father hates u now! And me, if u loved me,u would exactly do as I told u to do , and Ofcourse leave this Alcohol, but u Pia..."

"J-Jey, don't leave me , I need u, p-please"

"We are done miss Pia dobriyal , infact everyone's done with u"

IN ANOTHER PART OF NEW YORK

A guy with clear blue icy eyes was dancing with a girl , in a nightclub . Though the man had drowned himself in alcohol , and was flashing his killer
smirks to every girl , no one could see his face beneath the shell . He was a broken man, indeed.

"U have got a nice a** u know "

" ooo, thank u stranger! "

The girl giggled , trying to impress the blue eyed guy. She didn't know that he didn't need any impressing or persuaviness from her. He had already planned to use her tonight and Ofcourse , throw in the dustbin tomorrow... He didn't have a have a heart anymore . Nor any emotions. He did have them once , but someone broke them , shattering him forever. He didn't need love, he had decided. Love didn't suit him, but alcohol and random girls just suited him fine , he thought and gave the girl dancing or rather who was trying to kiss him everywhere, his ultimate dimple smile which made the girl weak on her legs .

" Enough, let's go to a room" he growled in her ear

" I am all urs stranger" she giggled again looking at his dimply smile.

The guy smiled and took her. Time for fun .

So yeah people this was the prologue. Please don't hate me if u think its a bad idea , I just got the idea in a spur of a moment and it will get better as the story proceeds, :D it's an all human love story , I am just not good with supernatural stuff, ha ha :p. Do comment and like if u want me to continue!! I need a good response guys, because it really discourages me when so many views r there but only 4 likes and comments...:( not complaining or anything , but I put in a lot of effort here guys, infact all writers do, so please do like and comment . I need atleast 15 likes for this to continue.

Ps sorry for blackmailing :(

PPS and yeah , this is kind of a dark love story with slight mature stuff, so 14 to 15 year old should stay away, because of the mature language and mature stuff.. :p though I don't know if there are any 14 to 15 year olds in this forum ?

PPPS I know ! To many ppps!!:D but I always forget to introduce myself , so , yeah my name is Isha, but u can call me ishu or ishi , which suits me . Do introduce urself if u comment !

Finally bye! :D

INDEX

Chapter 1 Amnesia    Page 2

Chapter 2
Numb feelings   Page 5

Chapter 3
Mixed Emotions   Page 9

Chapter 4
My Italian Hotty page 11

Chapter 5
Poison page 13

Chapter 6
Addiction page 16

Chapter 7
Broken Past page 21

Chapter 8
Memories of SoHo. Page 27

Chapter 9
Love? Yeah right! Page 32

Chapter 10
Realisations.   Page 37

Chapter 11
Love Shrink's. Page 42

Chapter 12 page 51
Breaking Apart

Chapter 13
Flirty Strangers page 60

Chapter 14
Fighting you page 65

Chapter 15
Guilty. Page 69

Chapter 16
Love and Lies. Page 75

Note - pg 77Edited by Ms.Purplegoth - 8 years ago
Hello Ishi... I m Noor :-)
Well prologue seems interested
Abhay & Piya both r hopeless
Would love to read more

Do cont soon...
Nice start. Continue pls. PM me.
hey isha ...
i just love dark stories so yeah do cont it
btw i am beenish :)
ofcourse u should... waiting for more...

awesome prologue ðŸ˜Š

please continue soon...

Nice start! Continue soon & do pm me too dear =D 
 PS : Just need 4 likes more. Better update soon :P 
So my blackmailing actually worked! Just kidddinggg ;) but guys , I am so happy to see such a good response !! My face actually looks like this :D ha ha, any way I have an announcement, not a bad one ;)

From now on , if for example like this post I have kept an aim of 15 likes, so the sooner I get 15 likes the sooner u get the update :) like if I get 15 likes till tomorrow, then I will try to update tomorrow or
surely on Friday:)
So it's a win win situation ! So do like and comment silent readers! It's really nice to see u liking my post! I promise I won't eat u!:D ha ha