Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Friends will call Ishita-Subbu a pair

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
College Reunion is for old friends to call aloud Ishita-Subbu as married couple. I think that's what this reunion drama to make Raman feel uncomfortable..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

College Reunion is for old friends to call aloud Ishita-Subbu as married couple. I think that's what this reunion drama to make Raman feel uncomfortable..😕

on seeing latest OLV ...he seems  cool😆 and totally in LOVE❤️
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Nahin yaar it is for Confession😃
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita has suffered a lot initially becoz of shagun and raman and ishita always trusted raman, and now it is raman's turn to trust ishita and deal with her past...no one can come in between our ishra
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali_ss_20000

Ishita has suffered a lot initially becoz of shagun and raman and ishita always trusted raman, and now it is raman's turn to trust ishita and deal with her past...no one can come in between our ishra

As ishita berin shagun to ballah house and then show her the door in the end same thing will happen Raman Bering Subbu no RKB will not repate the past mistake I am sure he DIFFENITLY will show Subbu the door very soon