sneha (ILoveRagNa)is back - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

Sorry... :(
mai abhi bhi gussa hu.. aise hi family chodoge kya..
I forgot to write the whole thing:

Sorry... :(

It was just that... I had written the long post... on how to keep ashna come back hope alive.. which is just going away from me.. [:'(] 
and really wanted some tips to keep hope alive... I had written it.. before I headed to my clinic... though I was late... and after coming back... I was feeling very bad... though I tried to say that though it early evening here and late night in India.. still post was on like 4th page with 42 views or something... which made me feel like.. no one is even interested in opening the post, and activity was indeed there... enough so that my post went to 4th page... but no reply or view.. [:'(] Made me very very sad and disappointed...

Hence I just left off everything... and actually had no intentions to be back at all... I then saw a mail like in afternoon here.. Don't know.. who was it.. [email protected] or something... who had just requested me to come here for once with long apology letter... and ended with one question, How did I feel when the writer whose story I was following discontinued it..? and stuff... which was of course bad feeling... also ended with request, if possible.. I should just come here to update and read stories... if possible.. and so here I am... after reading his/her (I assume it's all hers here..) long mail I was emotional+PM from Ishani and the link she send me.. of comeback was enough to hit the chord to continue with stories and stuff...!!

Hence am so sorry for being abrupt and sounding rude..😭 Please forgive me...

PS: Thanks for the Mail, but how did you get my mail ID is only question I have?😳
Welcome back dear. missed you and your writing. 🤗
Originally posted by sweet1308

welcome back dear
par dant t pargi
kia family se koi dour jata hain kia
ishu shouru ho ja
Poor Sneha.. Now Ishu will dishum Dishum her... Aur kero sabko chor ke jane ki baat...
Thank God finally u r here Welcome back and sorry for hurting u 😭 😭
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

Poor Sneha.. Now Ishu will dishum Dishum her... Aur kero sabko chor ke jane ki baat...

I am sure.. You will now save me from wrath of Ishani... Pls...⭐️
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

I am sure.. You will now save me from wrath of Ishani... Pls...⭐️
preetu tho meri side hai
Welcome back  compatriot I found out that u r from Paris 😉🤗 Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago