Qubool Hai

OMG :O SaHil will meet soon :) - Page 16

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

ais kya? Thanks Darling.πŸ˜ƒ
I had some hope T's daughter will be a positive character this time.
Chalo, let's watch the catfight between Zoya & Tanveer yet again πŸ₯±

positive characters aur qh???
ab ke pos characters to sirf sanam, aahil, shaad ke abbu aur my fav positive character lateefff!!!! Missing him so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah my Mum loved BW movie and songs and I was used to hearing it even as an infant. Mum actually lived in India during her Uni days. So she has been all over India and loved the culture. Her influence is what made me get interested in BW. I then wanted to understand the words, so started to read subtitles and over time realised I didnt need them! Today I know more Hindi than Mum, and even my sister can understand Hindi. After watching QH I know more Urdu, and I also understand Punjabi a little. Mostly watching Veera and Yash Raj films from 90's and early 2000's! LOL

My grandad was a linguist, so I think the talent to pick up languages is inherent. Yes, a lot of people cant believe as a Non-Indian, I understand the language so well! :) 

O wow Mandy thats quite inspirational πŸ‘πŸ‘ i always had a desire to learn French but im such a lazy soul, i dint do anything yet to fulfill my desire πŸ˜›
But i really admire ppl who speak so many lamguages, n urs is quite an inspirational way, 

Plus ur grand dad seems to be an intellectual , yes it must be the genes plus ur amazing picking skills , wow Yaar too good πŸ˜³
 Im such a dud , i dont like subtitles wali movies,  if a movies sound is not syncing i dont watch it, theres some inborn error in me πŸ€ͺ
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
This should dispel the notion that Gul will 'forget' SaHil and only show SaHil2. Looks like the 'publicity stunt' from KV has served it's purpose. Now the 'kachra' will go directly where it belongs, the kachre ka dibba. πŸ˜†

Next time I go to India, I will make it a point to meet KV-TJ and learn some black magic tricks from them. πŸ˜‰ 🀣Edited by KaanKeNiche - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

This should dispel the notion that Gul will 'forget' SaHil and only show SaHil2. Looks like the 'publicity stunt' from KV has served it's purpose. Now the 'kachra' will go directly where it belongs, the kachre ka dibba. πŸ˜†

Next time I go to India, I will make it a point to meet KV-TJ and learn some black magic tricks from them. πŸ˜‰ 🀣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THPf2oQSHHM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
^^

🀣.

Kaala jadoo ho gaya re kaala jaadoo ho gaya. πŸ₯³

For the sake of human sanity, I sincerely hope the 'bheja' wakes up soon though. πŸ˜‰
JShukla thumbnail

😲🀣☒️

totally loving all the bakwaas from you guys up there^^^πŸ˜†
out to ruffle feathersπŸ˜ƒ
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG KKN n KK ... 
Looks like "KK" factor (common to both) means "awesomeness" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: micshy

OMG KKN n KK ... 

Looks like "KK" factor (common to both) means "awesomeness" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agreed! KK Gang is awesome! We don't need to start campaignes on "Instant Gram!" Just being here is enough! Lol

KKN if Flower wants to feed her new baby, she better remember original SAHIL... Warna... Payso ka machine band ho jayega... Wo Bhi jaldi! Lol. No need of Khala Jadu, just common sense should tell everyone what they need to know! Hope Flower's brain has come back, unlike her heroine's, which is still floating in the Chenab!