AshNa in new show - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deepu90

Miss them badly 😭
deepu dont cry even I miss them
Originally posted by shahsb_26

I too want "AshNa" back...

But then... Yaar.. Rachana as an actor has proved herself to be the best.. at the same time.. once last year... in interveiw she had said.. if not Actor, she would have been dancer, and she is very much trained it..!! I feel, being part of Reality show and winning it.. is prestige in itself.. and Rachana has long wayy to go ahead in life.. she is hardly 6 months older to me..

But then as you said..!! We can "Promote" AshNa to colors as Jodi.. cuz.. colors and Life OK, always welcomes their own family member again and again..!!! Ashish is now already member of "Colors Family" with title of KKK6 and now we need Rachana also to be recognized..!!!

Grr... Now I feel bad... for her being in Sony ka MP..!! I watch MP irrespective of her screen space, cuz I love Ssharad as well.. but Wish she had some scenes in it...
In reality Ajabde was strong character... and now.. her being in MP-Sony TV hinders her chances of being in Colors Jhalak or any other show..!!

Hence I toh suggest like Rucha had once said...
promote AshNa to Zing channel- again zee network.. But they have episodics of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya...!! where they will consider all "Popular Jodis" it seems..

Absolutely agree with each words  Sejal 👍🏼
Doing JDJ for Rachana, would be a recognition for her talent in acting and in dancing as well ... Just like Ashish with KKK... Plus the channel can have offers for her later 
I'm disappointed with MP as she doesn't get the screen place that's she deserves
I too want AshNa No matter the show 
I think we can promote them for all 
Remember one thing I always say that we need to remain united, have perseverance and most important have patience ... I'm sure we can succeed like that 

Me too want them back ishani u have seen many people asking rachna in JDJ but u have not seen that many people r like us also who r demanding aashna in new show to every channel we r trying our level best to get them back in new show we want to see them back EMA cvs has done injustice rachna got her justice n aashish too but we fans r still there who will give us justice d pair whom we love so much how could we forgot them...that why we want them back they got der justice now it's our turn we want them back..n we will try till d last hope t I get then back may be u all have not seen but me n my some otgers frnda r constantly trending for aashna but to get them back we need support hope u understand what i mean...so plz help us if u can coZ i know u all want them back as like me...
hope we wl see them again in new show
Yi wanna see AshNa.. without them together. . I do not find anything like watching them on tv.