The Heart vs The Mind!

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

DAY 45! - The Heart vs The Mind!

Are we back to where we had started? Is history really repeating itself? You bet it is! Except this time the fight isn't between two destined lovers. The fight is between right and wrong. The fight is between the saints and the demons. The fight is between a family and two individuals. The battle is between 7 hearts and 2 minds.

"Panditji...stop getting so emotional! Dil se nahi dimaag se sochiye."

Vs

"Aur hum log hain help karne ke liye. We're there to support you. We're there to back you up. We will fight back! "We will give you that justice!"

Now I know it's hard not to be bias here because on one side we have the fantastic Fab 4, our natkhat Navya, our magical MaNan. And on the other side there is the hateful, hottie devil; TK and viciously sexy vamp; Nyonika. We all know who we're cheering. I can already hear the echoes of everyone's hearts as I type this post. But I want this to be a fair vote. Let's play it Manik's way. A dirty but a fair game. There's no room for cheating here because that's TK's way.

I present to you the two teams; The Red Hearts vs The Black Minds. The rule is to just read, analyse, comprehend and absorb every point I have mentioned and then judge for yourselves which side is more overpowering!

Oh and of course don't forgot to drop in your votes! Simple ain't it? Then what are we waiting for? Let the game begin!

The Mind vs The Heart - PART 2!

The Red Hearts!

1. They're not just Fab 5 anymore. They are Super 7! They are no longer just a family. They are a full-house. Unity, Love, Care, Joy, Acceptance, Respect, Fondness; radiating through their smiles as they stand in a close-knit bubble in their home; SPACE! It's only the heart which is capable of experiencing such emotions. It's the heart which upon feeling pain, sends a signal to the brain for tears to uncontrollably slither down our cheeks. It's the heart which upon feeling joy, signals the heart to force the muscles of our face to form a miraculous smile. Each one standing in the corridor today have had their turns of taking their decisions with the mind and may I just add, it has not done them any good.

Manik listened to his mind once and sacrificed his love for his friendship. Afterwards, there was never a single night when his heart didn't weep unbearable tears of agony.

Nandini listened to her mind once and refused to speak a lie which was in act the truth, at the magistrate's office. It's needless to say that since her fumble of words on that day, she's undeniably cried many lonely nights due to the fear of losing her true love.

Mukti listened to her mind once and happened to perform a blunder at the boys' hostel which was unfortunately irreversible. Don't we all remember her painful shrieks as she stood their shattered in the corridor whilst some mindless politician humiliated her soul.

Aliya listened to her mind once and lied to the boy with whom she had shared a blissful relationship for a whole 7 years. Result: To her dismay, she lost Manik forever on that day.

Dhruv listened to his mind once and continued to make unforgiveable mistakes He's just in fact returned home yesterday. He almost lost his friends, his family forever. He almost lost himself to darkness.

Navya listened to her mind once and was so so so close to aborting that unborn soul which she now claims to be the reason for her own existence. God forbid if she had proceeded with that operation that day...Oh lord!

Cabir listened to his mind once and like...umm...Sunny Sharma hasn't allowed him to inhale a relief of breath since then. He's leashed himself to Cabir as if he's some hateful spirit and just look at the price our poor Cabira has to pay. Cards are soon going to be distributed reading "Madhubala weds RJ Cabir!" (Note: we all know that time will come when he will accept that it's his heart's decision not the mind's  to marry Navya)

Thanks to the mind, they've all wept their share of tears, they've all experienced their respective downfalls. But they stand here today...as fearless as they've ever been. Celebrating the victory of their hope, of their friendship, of true love! If they had continued to listen to the mind, I don't even want to imagine what they would be doing at this instance with their defeated lives. But today...today they have the chance to re-live! Today there is no rooms for tears...only room for smiles, for laughter, for healthy jokes, for adoring teasing. "Thank you Ridhima! Green jhandi dene ke liye. Warna abhi tak aise kuch hua nahi hai. Haan lekin aaj...raat...tak..kuch..."

Such is the power of the heart!

2. "And that pandit...we won't let him go!"

Dear demons...they are inseparable. They are predestined lovers in case you haven't been told. Her fireflies and his stars have written their fairy tale. There's no room for any confusion here. She was, is and will always be his.  They have the weapon of the heart. And the heart is filled with unpredictable surprises. "And now I'm telling you...you're surprise...better be good!"Surprises are waiting to surprise from both ends. But you mustn't start jumping in joy just yet! Because when the time will come, they will lay out their shocking surprises for you soulless creatures too. As Nandini exclaimed; "Surprises dene mai, mera track record bahaut hi acha hai!"

Such is the power of their heart!

3. Let's keep this short and simple: Manik's finally found his desperate piece of evidence! And she's not some crumbled or factual piece of paper. She's a living, talking, breathing victim of the demonic activities of that devil. "Jab maine Manik ka video message dekha...then I realised how the true love looks like. In fact sach boloon toh it was his eyes...jinme itna pyaar tha...itni care thi...itna concern tha. Toh mujhe toh aana hi tha."

The heart has the power to run the length of this world in order to protect its loved ones. His heart compelled a fearing victim to stand up and raise her own voice today. His love-filled heart has provided a defeated soul with hope to fall in love again. His care-filled heart has filled this disheartened girl with optimism and courage once again. His concern-filled heart has ensured that they have a new member aboard who will act as their surprise weapon which will be released when the correct hour strikes.

4. "Nandini? Wahan kya kar rahi hai?" They're each other's shadows. Their hearts are tied in a knot of togetherness. One is bound to follow when the other is heading towards a curious direction. The souls have promised to never let go of each other's hands. You simply don't let her walk alone when your heart is well aware of the evil danger lurking around their current promises.

5. They have Cupid Cabir okay?! Like do you even know what that means?! It means he will never let the heart fail. The heart will never lose as long as he rows this boat! He is a heart shipper for all we care and long live the heart for as long as Cabir lives! His fight is from the heart for the heart. And he will ensure that the heart wins under every set of circumstances because he's quite enjoying the view these days for when the heart overpowers the mind to think."It's okay...you guys carry on with your PDA."

God bless the heart!

The Black Minds!

1. "Well...let's say we have a common enemy"So they have teamed up in the hope that a duo-performance will be more powerful than playing this game alone. I'd still like to refer to them as two individuals though. Two selfish demons can never become each other's companions. Why? Because the whole reason for their partnership is selfishness. When the time will come, one will deceivingly stab the other on the back and flee in the hope that they aren't dragged to hell themselves. Nyonika's never played fair. A mother who doesn't consider her own son to be her blood is famous for such hypocritical acts. They're weak! They're nowhere near in forming a fist even half as powerful as the Fab 5! They aren't anywhere near to be as courageously fearless as the two fated lovers that are battling against them. They claim they will fight using their dark minds. Well that's going to be interesting because the last time Nyonika used her mind to separate the two true lovers, they ended up becoming one! Last time panditji tried to act over-smart and play this game with the mind to ensure that Nandini doesn't perform with her better half, I'm pretty sure the stage was set ablaze, the audience was joying in harmony as the two hearts confessed each other of their unconditional need and love.

The power of the mind can only go to this extent!

2. So the witch lectures the devil to start sharpening his weapons for the closing chapter of this battle. What are the weapons of the mind though? Ahem ahem... to "try harder" apparently and "think harder". Oh god...looks like I have to post out another mail to the demons. Just hoping it reaches them on time before their attempts to "try harder" and "think harder" leaves them breathless and lifeless from Manik's punches. Dear demons... the mind had tried to convince Manik too to let go of his heartbeat, of his source of oxygen, of his shining star. But all tries slipped down the drain. Because when the mind promises to "try harder" or "think harder". The heart vows to "try the hardest" and "think the hardest". And to your, mine and everyone's dismay...you both are heartless. So my conclusion is quite clear at this stage... 

The power of the mind can only go to a certain extent!

3. "Acha? Kya batau gi tum duniya ko? Kya proof hai tumhare paas?" Do I cry or laugh at his absurdity here? He is asking the proof herself of some-sort of proving evidence. I promised to keep this short and simple, and hence I draw the line here. 

The capacity of the mind to think can only go to this extent!

4. "You go get Nandini." Umm...the train has already left Nyonika. Like now...just a few seconds ago. Your senses were never as accurate as your son's. In fact, your son is gifted with a sixth sense and I feel you don't even possess any senses at all. Your sense of sight? You failed to see through the mask that your son had been so sneakily wearing for the last 45 days to fool you of his intentions. Your sense of hearing? *sigh* How many times has he told you that he hates you? That he wouldn't give a damn about you? That you are the last of his priorities in this life? And the most recent one... "Nyonika Malhotra...how does it feel to finally loose against Manik Malhotra?"Nope...you couldn't hear that too it seems like it because you're still standing here wasting your life's time trying to achieve something beyond your limits.

You sense of smell? It's a shame you can't sniff out the danger heading your way. Way too bad!

Your sense of taste? You've talked bitter all your life so I guess you're only used to the most bitter tasting downfalls. One awaits you around the corner, never fear!

Your sense of touch? I don't quite know what you wish to achieve, conquer and touch in life. If it's the trophy of being the world's most manipulative player than there is a chance your wish may be fulfilled. But you see... the reason you are incapable of making use of any of these sense is because your brain? Yeah... it really is of no use because your brain aka your mind is really of no use!  

5. RIP demons! Because one of your players is mind-less and the other stopped using his mind when he became a pedophile.

Sorry...you both are incapable of using your mind too!

I rest my case!

Voting begins now everybody...Please vote for the Red Hearts if your feel MaNan's hope, Fab 4's fighting spirit and Navya's belief in mata rani is more overpowering. Or please vote for the Black Minds if you feel Panditji's preying eyes and Nyonika's notorious plans are more powerful!

As for my vote? Like I said...I'm a fair player like my Manik and so I shall aye a donkey vote to the Black Minds because it's probably the first and last vote they're ever going to receive! πŸ˜†

Results will be announced before the broadcast of the next episode on Monday the 27th of April, 2015!

Edited by twinkle10 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Unres

Finally I am back!! Whew now I can finally say all my feeling that has been in me for soo long!!! Okay lets start shall..but before I start..i think I forgot to mention in the last post about my favorite scene..which is ahem ahem let me clear my throat okay all done "Nyonika Malhotra, how does it finally feel to lose to Manik Malhotra". In their 19 years of war, the son has finally finally over came his mother and beat her at the  her mind game..GOOO MANIK!!!! That scene was awesome..kishwer and parth did a fantastic job!! The emotions, the mocking, the hatred and the venom..the way manik went from a smile to a smirk saying hahaha I beat you nyonika...you are my own blood and I learned my games from you but guess what, I am the better player in this game of two. I was doing the happy dance :D :D I literally started doing this from that showdown... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another part I forgot to mention and when nyonika says to manik "you will never know what cameYOUR WAY, and nandini stepped in saying, "you don't have to worry about what comes OUR WAY".. Did you notice that? She proved that this is just not manik's battle with you anymore..this is OUR BATTLE with you nyonika maam. I could care less if you are my future mother in law or you are my guy's mother, you DO NOT threaten him in front of me. We can handle anything and everything including your cunning ways maam. LOVED THAT SHERNI in that scene..it was awesome to see..

Okay so back to the episode

Are we back to where we had started? Is history really repeating itself? You bet it is! Except this time the fight isn't between two destined lovers. The fight is between right and wrong. The fight is between the saints and the demons. The fight is between a family and two individuals. The battle is between 7 hearts and 2 minds."Panditji...stop getting so emotional! Dil se nahi dimaag se sochiye."Pandit pandit pandit aur kitna haare ga tu? Aur kisi baat sun raha hai tu? Nyonika ki? Yaar woh to khud apne bete se haar gaya aur tujhe use kar raha manik ko takar dene ke liye..bc woh to har gaye..ab bachaye kya hai? U? do something drastic to nandini and let manik erupt like a volcano...little do you know that the volcano you are about to erupt will burn you and u will drown like how Gollum drowned in that lava in LOTR... Im sure you have watched it...you are a anari and you are listening to a beshara bechari and she Is just feeding you bs to make you more obsessed and I am loving it..   This is going to be soo much fun seeing pandit finally get murdered by the hands of manik malhotra..

Vs

"Aur hum log hain help karne ke liye. We're there to support you. We're there to back you up. We will fight back! "We will give you that justice!" two hands are always  better than and 7 hands are always better than a fist right? So the fab 5 plus NavNi are a team...7 hands..7 mind...7 hearts vs two minds two evil hearts...two corrupted souls who are set out to bring the Queen and King down...little does those two minds know that they are dealing with the super 7 who knows no boundaries or barriers when it comes to protecting the people they love.

P.S I got one question, why does nyonika hate nandini when she never hated Aliya.. She didn't have a problem with Aliya dating manik but she got a problem dealing with nandini..i mean she wants her son to be in a relationship but just not with someone who makes her son a good human being.. interesting..

Anyway back to the voting.. lets see..you know of course who my vote is going for... I just love seeing them lose... and tum aur mera siva koi unko vote nahi dene wali...so I will wish them the best..but its not gonna go anywhere...

The Red Hearts!

1. They're not just Fab 5 anymore. They are Super 7! They are no longer just a family. They are a full-house. Unity, Love, Care, Joy, Acceptance, Respect, Fondness; radiating through their smiles as they stand in a close-knit bubble in their home; SPACE! It's only the heart which is capable of experiencing such emotions. It's the heart which upon feeling pain, sends a signal to the brain for tears to uncontrollably slither down our cheeks. It's the heart which upon feeling joy, signals the heart to force the muscles of our face to form a miraculous smile. Each one standing in the corridor today have had their turns of taking their decisions with the mind and may I just add, it has not done them any good.

Manik listened to his mind once and sacrificed his love for his friendship. Afterwards, there was never a single night when his heart didn't weep unbearable tears of agony.

Nandini listened to her mind once and refused to speak a lie which was in act the truth, at the magistrate's office. It's needless to say that since her fumble of words on that day, she's undeniably cried many lonely nights due to the fear of losing her true love.

Mukti listened to her mind once and happened to perform a blunder at the boys' hostel which was unfortunately irreversible. Don't we all remember her painful shrieks as she stood their shattered in the corridor whilst some mindless politician humiliated her soul.

Aliya listened to her mind once and lied to the boy with whom she had shared a blissful relationship for a whole 7 years. Result: To her dismay, she lost Manik forever on that day.

Dhruv listened to his mind once and continued to make unforgiveable mistakes He's just in fact returned home yesterday. He almost lost his friends, his family forever. He almost lost himself to darkness.

Navya listened to her mind once and was so so so close to aborting that unborn soul which she now claims to be the reason for her own existence. God forbid if she had proceeded with that operation that day...Oh lord!

Cabir listened to his mind once and like...umm...Sunny Sharma hasn't allowed him to inhale a relief of breath since then. He's leashed himself to Cabir as if he's some hateful spirit and just look at the price our poor Cabira has to pay. Cards are soon going to be distributed reading "Madhubala weds RJ Cabir!" (Note: we all know that time will come when he will accept that it's his heart's decision not the mind's  to marry Navya) all of these seven people have all made msitakes to which they regret very badly, manik sacrificing nandini is still eating him alive even today when she says that he is the perfect man for her...he has the most hardest time believing it... he has done worse in the past from the first day he has meet her... Mukti's one mistake has left her humiliated in public bc she was heartbroken so when someone is heartbroken..they do what their mind tells them too do.. Aliya has done two mistakes... one lying to her bf due to her insecurity and two, always brining up manik in front of dhruv, agar apne future ke samne ex ki baat karo..to kaise lagega? She wanted to be with drhuv but she listened to her mind of not sharing her relationship with her friends... Dhruv's mind started thinking that his best friend is overshadowing him... his best friend still likes the girl that he likes now but he could not see the love that his buddy had for someone else..his mind blocked that ability to see anything besides the hatred.. cabir didnt have a choice but to listen to his mind. He refused to listen to navya regarding the sunny sharma incident...jo ab usski gaale ka fanda ban gaya... jiski liye ab wohh khud faas gaya... he tried to save both but instead got pulled into this even more... soon he will have to accept the terms that he is going to get married to navya naveli..aka his white and black madhubala.. as for navya.. idk what to really say about her... bc being a single mother is not easy.. its bad to abort the child but there are so many things to take in to account in this society of ours...

Thanks to the mind, they've all wept their share of tears, they've all experienced their respective downfalls. But they stand here today...as fearless as they've ever been. Celebrating the victory of their hope, of their friendship, of true love! If they had continued to listen to the mind, I don't even want to imagine what they would be doing at this instance with their defeated lives. But today...today they have the chance to re-live! Today there is no rooms for tears...only room for smiles, for laughter, for healthy jokes, for adoring teasing. "Thank you Ridhima! Green jhandi dene ke liye. Warna abhi tak aise kuch hua nahi hai. Haan lekin aaj...raat...tak..kuch..." finally finally koi to green jhanda deh rahi hai..bc ab tak kuch final bhi nahi hua...nothing is official..god knows how long will it take them to be official... if we don't push them..it will take them 20+ years for them to admit... after tears we always get our share of happiness.. all these 7 members have faced tears, pain, betrayal from their loved ones and they all overcame obstacles and reached this place..there is more to come...danger and pain is waiting around the bend..the famous harshad is back in navya and mukti's life..how will they over come this..how will cabir protect his best friend and the girl who he supports and cares for? More drama is yet to come... what is going to finlly happen to Manik and Nandini when the evil duo is coming back: harshad and Nyonika..how will Aliya cope with dhruv and her brother...more is coming and stay tuned bc picture abhi baki hai mera dost..we will get mor tears.. more love..more affection..more sadness and more happiness with our favorite characters..  

Dear demons...they are inseparable. They are predestined lovers in case you haven't been told. Her fireflies and his stars have written their fairy tale. There's no room for any confusion here. She was, is and will always be his.  They have the weapon of the heart. And the heart is filled with unpredictable surprises. "And now I'm telling you...you're surprise...better be good!"Surprises are waiting to surprise from both ends. But you mustn't start jumping in joy just yet! Because when the time will come, they will lay out their shocking surprises for you soulless creatures too. As Nandini exclaimed; "Surprises dene mai, mera track record bahaut hi acha hai!"

Nandini murthy has a history of doing all the things opposite of what is expected of her. She is not your typical indian girl.. I must say. She is a lioness who can sleep all she wants but will wake up when she is provoked. First starting with the punch on the face that bechara manik got..not once but twice.. the second time, when she asked manik did he dump her for dhruv, he refused to answer so what did she do, take matters into her own hand and hit him where it hurts. By seducing him, by playing with him, by trying to get intimate with him, by touching him, she made him speak out his heart when he was weak and boom there it comes the famous nandini murthy punch. As for pandit, nandini is aware of the pandit's intention but how she gets out of it is a different question. She is not an abla nari. She can very much fight and how she fights is the question. She knows she has manik by her side and together they can bring this evil down once and for all. Surprises and surprise await for them because their night has not ended...there are many feelings to be expressed..many words which need to be shared...many past experiences which needs to come out...the manglore highway...the egg hitting scene..many sorries need to be said...confessions need to be said..this night is far from being over..according to manik and nandu...this night has just began..

P.S. why does all the hot guys have to be negative character?

3. Let's keep this short and simple: Manik's finally found his desperate piece of evidence! And she's not some crumbled or factual piece of paper. She's a living, talking, breathing victim of the demonic activities of that devil. "Jab maine Manik ka video message dekha...then I realised how the true love looks like. In fact sach boloon toh it was his eyes...jinme itna pyaar tha...itni care thi...itna concern tha. Toh mujhe toh aana hi tha."

The heart has the power to run the length of this world in order to protect its loved ones. His heart compelled a fearing victim to stand up and raise her own voice today. His love-filled heart has provided a defeated soul with hope to fall in love again. His care-filled heart has filled this disheartened girl with optimism and courage once again. His concern-filled heart has ensured that they have a new member aboard who will act as their surprise weapon which will be released when the correct hour strikes. When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile..when a guy is in love,  you see it in his eyes.. manik Malhotra the crazy monster is deeply, madly, passionately in love with this girl..that another girl who has never met him, never heard of him could see the love in his eyes for nandini... she could tell he is madly in love with her..he wants to protect her at all cost...he would do anything to insure her safety...by hook or crook.. as for nandini..you can see it in her smile..after the performance, her smile had no boundaries...and this is what manik wanted to see her smiling and not to let this smile ever fade from her beautiful face...that is love for you.. sometimes seeing the love of others makes you understand that the world is not so cruel. There is always someone out there who will make you realize why it did not work with other... honestly to say, I am in riddhima's place right now. Seeing manik and nandu's love story even if it fiction, it makes you understand tht there is always going to be someone special out there for you..who is just for you who is lost without you as much as you are lost without them.. (ignore my rant) lol

4. "Nandini? Wahan kya kar rahi hai?" They're each other's shadows. Their hearts are tied in a knot of togetherness. One is bound to follow when the other is heading towards a curious direction. The souls have promised to never let go of each other's hands. You simply don't let her walk alone when your heart is well aware of the evil danger lurking around their current promises. They are more than each other's shadow, they are everything to each other. They are lost without each other. If anything happens to nandini, manik will be lost like how the beast is lost without its beauty. Nandini cannot survive without manik for even one minute.. when one sees the other one going into danger, their senses are alert, sharp to sense that something is wrong or else why would they head down this path... they have evovlved from a bittering couple to a couple where silence can be understood so clearly..

As for nandini, she needs to stop hiding things from manik..the germany tickets... she should have told him but I can understand that would make manik go on a rampage and she was trying to protect him... needless to say, manik will always find out... And the danger that is lurking above them,,they will overcome it.. like always bc like you said..they are the shadow's of each other

5. They have Cupid Cabir okay?! Like do you even know what that means?! It means he will never let the heart fail. The heart will never lose as long as he rows this boat! He is a heart shipper for all we care and long live the heart for as long as Cabir lives! His fight is from the heart for the heart. And he will ensure that the heart wins under every set of circumstances because he's quite enjoying the view these days for when the heart overpowers the mind to think."It's okay...you guys carry on with your PDA." Cabir cabir..you play cupid for everything but wait and watch..when the cupid hit you where its gonna hurt... after raghav, your heart will beat again..and this time, the last person you expect it to beat will beat it for them...you are next on cupid's list cabira...wait and watch... you will see how protective you start to become when a certain someone threatens to hurt the girl that you have been supporting and protecting... cabir has been always the smart one since he knows the incompleteness of love so needless to say he is the smarter one..he understands more than anyone...as long as he is there...the heart will never fall against the mind..the heart will always win.. but I am just curious to see how his heart wins..

The Black Minds!

1. "Well...let's say we have a common enemy". So they have teamed up in the hope that a duo-performance will be more powerful than playing this game alone. I'd still like to refer to them as two individuals though. Two selfish demons can never become each other's companions. Why? Because the whole reason for their partnership is selfishness. When the time will come, one will deceivingly stab the other on the back and flee in the hope that they aren't dragged to hell themselves. Nyonika's never played fair. A mother who doesn't consider her own son to be her blood is famous for such hypocritical acts. They're weak! They're nowhere near in forming a fist even half as powerful as the Fab 5! They aren't anywhere near to be as courageously fearless as the two fated lovers that are battling against them. They claim they will fight using their dark minds. Well that's going to be interesting because the last time Nyonika used her mind to separate the two true lovers, they ended up becoming one! Last time panditji tried to act over-smart and play this game with the mind to ensure that Nandini doesn't perform with her better half, I'm pretty sure the stage was set ablaze, the audience was joying in harmony as the two hearts confessed each other of their unconditional need and love. Pandit has never had the idea that he has been double crossed all this time and he has been double crossed by nyonika Malhotra.. you are right, nyo never played a fair game...she wanted the FC honestly..but when pandit chose nandini as his student..that ticked her off..when manik forced her to cancel nandu expulsion letter..that ticked her off even more...so she devised a plan to put the monster and devil in the same house bc she knew that this would never work out and upar se..she wnted to nandini fail very badly..she wanted this FC to fail only because of nandini..she never cared for pandit one bit or what he wanted...she only fueled the pandit mind toward nandini so manik can react in a bad manner.  She never cared one bit about what the pandit wanted...as long as nandini was humiliated that's all that matter to her... so all this time, pandit was back stabbed by a foe that he sort of considered his ally to help him out with nandini...never go by the looks of someone, you  never know what is their hidden agenda... Pandit and Nyo tried their best to separate these two lovers..by brining so many hurdles but guess what they were never successful...bc this lvoestory was written by GOD, you guys are humans,, you cannot go against God himelf... so better luck next time..

2. So the witch lectures the devil to start sharpening his weapons for the closing chapter of this battle. What are the weapons of the mind though? Ahem ahem... to "try harder" apparently and "think harder". Oh god...looks like I have to post out another mail to the demons. Just hoping it reaches them on time before their attempts to "try harder" and "think harder" leaves them breathless and lifeless from Manik's punches. Dear demons... the mind had tried to convince Manik too to let go of his heartbeat, of his source of oxygen, of his shining star. But all tries slipped down the drain. Because when the mind promises to "try harder" or "think harder". The heart vows to "try the hardest" and "think the hardest". And to your, mine and everyone's dismay...you both are heartless. So my conclusion is quite clear at this stage... Anari logo ke ssaath kya karna hai?  Pandit heartless nahi hai..he is just not experienced in these mind games that manik plays so well...even though manik is true to nandini..he still knows hwo to play games with evil devils like nyo and pandit..u cannot forget 19 years of experience just like that..so pandit is just simple a weak player...that's all.. you forgot manik's threats pandit..he was not bluffing when he said..stay away when he said stay away..you STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY if u want to live..

3. "Acha? Kya batau gi tum duniya ko? Kya proof hai tumhare paas?" Do I cry or laugh at his absurdity here? He is asking the proof herself of some-sort of proving evidence. I promised to keep this short and simple, and hence I draw the line here. When someone hurts you, uses you..you don't need proof..the proof is me..the proof is standing in front of you... me...don't I have better things to do in my life rather than waste my time on you? Seriously? Tumhe kya lagta hai just cuz you are famous..tum kuch bhi karloge..apne famous ka istamaal karoge? Im sure im not the first who you did this and I sure as hell wont be the last..if I raise my voice..many many will come out then tab kya karoge? Yehi bologe...these are all fake..trying to ruin my rep..right..pandit jaise mard iss duniya mein bahut hai jo samajhte hai..ki hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai and koi kuch bhi nahi karega..your wrong pandit..dont underestimate the power of being a girl.. she can make you and she can BREAK YOU...yaad rakhna hamesha

4. "You go get Nandini." Umm...the train has already left Nyonika. Like now...just a few seconds ago. Your senses were never as accurate as your son's. In fact, your son is gifted with a sixth sense and I feel you don't even possess any senses at all. Your sense of sight? You failed to see through the mask that your son had been so sneakily wearing for the last 45 days to fool you of his intentions. Your sense of hearing? *sigh* How many times has he told you that he hates you? That he wouldn't give a damn about you? That you are the last of his priorities in this life? And the most recent one... "Nyonika Malhotra...how does it feel to finally loose against Manik Malhotra?"Nope...you couldn't hear that too it seems like it because you're still standing here wasting your life's time trying to achieve something beyond your limits.

You sense of smell? It's a shame you can't sniff out the danger heading your way. Way too bad!

Your sense of taste? You've talked bitter all your life so I guess you're only used to the most bitter tasting downfalls. One awaits you around the corner, never fear!

Your sense of touch? I don't quite know what you wish to achieve, conquer and touch in life. If it's the trophy of being the world's most manipulative player than there is a chance your wish may be fulfilled. But you see... the reason you are incapable of making use of any of these sense is because your brain? Yeah... it really is of no use because your brain aka your mind is really of no use!  my favorite scene in this whole..maa aur beta ka takkar.. she is one brainless woman who is trying to win a losing game... she has already lost..the results are out..she could not stop manik and nandini from being together..she could not stop them from performing together..she couldn't even stop them from holding each other's hand..like seriously..aur kitna haroge madam? Accept defeat..you have been double crossed by your son..just like you double crossed pandit... ever heard of karma nyo? Karma is a bad bad bad thing...jo bura karta hai..usske saath bura hi hota hai.. tumne manik or nandini ko separate kiya...pandit ko instigate kiya to hit on nandini..bad mistake..upar see tumhara intentions to kabhi pandit ki liye nahi tha..tum chahte the.. that despite no matter what pandit does...nandini gets humiliated in the FC..so its all your own karma.. you couldn't see how ur son.. fooled a cunning smart woman like you... He went under yoru nose...to be with nandini...tumhe pata bhi nahi chala kab that little girl..change your monster manik forever and that you lost your leash on him...you were beaten badly gal... ab ghar jao ya koi business trip jao.. problem nahi hai..

5. RIP demons! Because one of your players is mind-less and the other stopped using his mind when he became a pedophile.Sorry...you both are incapable of using your mind too! Forget mind...they don't have any brains..thats why they are still running behind a hopeless game... they lost and im out of words ...anari log hai yeh.

I rest my case!

Voting begins now everybody...Please vote for the Red Hearts if your feel MaNan's hope, Fab 4's fighting spirit and Navya's belief in mata rani is more overpowering. Or please vote for the Black Minds if you feel Panditji's preying eyes and Nyonika's notorious plans are more powerful! As for my vote? Like I said...I'm a fair player like my Manik and so I shall aye a donkey vote to the Black Minds because it's probably the first and last vote they're ever going to receive!  😳😳my voting goes for The black minds.. koi to unko support karo..bechara..haar rahe hai.. aur kya kar sakte hai..two minds failed so badly against one smart kid... and that kid is like younger than both..how embarrassing is that.. ek maa harti hai to her son..ek teacher harte hai to his student.. shame shame..ab ghar jaa and start singing " Sab kuch sekha humne lekin na sikhi hoshiyaari shayad is liye duniya khete hai hum hai ANARI" and I rest my case... honorable Tinky Winky.. πŸ€—

Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 9 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res 5 
omggg it's freaking Friday! !!just a few hours till freedommm
okies...running away now lol

Are we back to where we had started? Is history really repeating itself? You bet it is! Except this time the fight isn't between two destined lovers. The fight is between right and wrong. The fight is between the saints and the demons. The fight is between a family and two individuals. The battle is between 7 hearts and 2 minds.

"Panditji...stop getting so emotional! Dil se nahi dimaag se sochiye."

Vs

"Aur hum log hain help karne ke liye. We're there to support you. We're there to back you up. We will fight back! "We will give you that justice!"

Now I know it's hard not to be bias here because on one side we have the fantastic Fab 4, our natkhat Navya, our magical MaNan. And on the other side there is the hateful, hottie devil; TK and viciously sexy vamp; Nyonika. We all know who we're cheering. I can already hear the echoes of everyone's hearts as I type this post. But I want this to be a fair vote. Let's play it Manik's way. A dirty but a fair game. There's no room for cheating here because that's TK's way.

I present to you the two teams; The Red Hearts vs The Black Minds. The rule is to just read, analyse, comprehend and absorb every point I have mentioned and then judge for yourselves which side is more overpowering!

Oh and of course don't forgot to drop in your votes! Simple ain't it? Then what are we waiting for? Let the game begin!

The Red Hearts!

Cabir listened to his mind once and like...umm...Sunny Sharma hasn't allowed him to inhale a relief of breath since then. He's leashed himself to Cabir as if he's some hateful spirit and just look at the price our poor Cabira has to pay. Cards are soon going to be distributed reading "Madhubala weds RJ Cabir!" (Note: we all know that time will come when he will accept that it's his heart's decision not the mind's  to marry Navya)

Thanks to the mind, they've all wept their share of tears, they've all experienced their respective downfalls. But they stand here today...as fearless as they've ever been. Celebrating the victory of their hope, of their friendship, of true love! If they had continued to listen to the mind, I don't even want to imagine what they would be doing at this instance with their defeated lives. But today...today they have the chance to re-live! Today there is no rooms for tears...only room for smiles, for laughter, for healthy jokes, for adoring teasing. "Thank you Ridhima! Green jhandi dene ke liye. Warna abhi tak aise kuch hua nahi hai. Haan lekin aaj...raat...tak..kuch..."

Such is the power of their heart!

The heart has the power to run the length of this world in order to protect its loved ones. His heart compelled a fearing victim to stand up and raise her own voice today. His love-filled heart has provided a defeated soul with hope to fall in love again. His care-filled heart has filled this disheartened girl with optimism and courage once again. His concern-filled heart has ensured that they have a new member aboard who will act as their surprise weapon which will be released when the correct hour strikes.

4. "Nandini? Wahan kya kar rahi hai?" They're each other's shadows. Their hearts are tied in a knot of togetherness. One is bound to follow when the other is heading towards a curious direction. The souls have promised to never let go of each other's hands. You simply don't let her walk alone when your heart is well aware of the evil danger lurking around their current promises.

5. They have Cupid Cabir okay?! Like do you even know what that means?! It means he will never let the heart fail. The heart will never lose as long as he rows this boat! He is a heart shipper for all we care and long live the heart for as long as Cabir lives! His fight is from the heart for the heart. And he will ensure that the heart wins under every set of circumstances because he's quite enjoying the view these days for when the heart overpowers the mind to think."It's okay...you guys carry on with your PDA."

God bless the heart!

The Black Minds!

1. "Well...let's say we have a common enemy"So they have teamed up in the hope that a duo-performance will be more powerful than playing this game alone. I'd still like to refer to them as two individuals though. Two selfish demons can never become each other's companions. Why? Because the whole reason for their partnership is selfishness. When the time will come, one will deceivingly stab the other on the back and flee in the hope that they aren't dragged to hell themselves. Nyonika's never played fair. A mother who doesn't consider her own son to be her blood is famous for such hypocritical acts. They're weak! They're nowhere near in forming a fist even half as powerful as the Fab 5! They aren't anywhere near to be as courageously fearless as the two fated lovers that are battling against them. They claim they will fight using their dark minds. Well that's going to be interesting because the last time Nyonika used her mind to separate the two true lovers, they ended up becoming one! Last time panditji tried to act over-smart and play this game with the mind to ensure that Nandini doesn't perform with her better half, I'm pretty sure the stage was set ablaze, the audience was joying in harmony as the two hearts confessed each other of their unconditional need and love.

The power of the mind can only go to this extent!

2. So the witch lectures the devil to start sharpening his weapons for the closing chapter of this battle. What are the weapons of the mind though? Ahem ahem... to "try harder" apparently and "think harder". Oh god...looks like I have to post out another mail to the demons. Just hoping it reaches them on time before their attempts to "try harder" and "think harder" leaves them breathless and lifeless from Manik's punches. Dear demons... the mind had tried to convince Manik too to let go of his heartbeat, of his source of oxygen, of his shining star. But all tries slipped down the drain. Because when the mind promises to "try harder" or "think harder". The heart vows to "try the hardest" and "think the hardest". And to your, mine and everyone's dismay...you both are heartless. So my conclusion is quite clear at this stage... 

The power of the mind can only go to a certain extent!

3. "Acha? Kya batau gi tum duniya ko? Kya proof hai tumhare paas?" Do I cry or laugh at his absurdity here? He is asking the proof herself of some-sort of proving evidence. I promised to keep this short and simple, and hence I draw the line here. 

The capacity of the mind to think can only go to this extent!

Your sense of touch? I don't quite know what you wish to achieve, conquer and touch in life. If it's the trophy of being the world's most manipulative player than there is a chance your wish may be fulfilled. But you see... the reason you are incapable of making use of any of these sense is because your brain? Yeah... it really is of no use because your brain aka your mind is really of no use!  

5. RIP demons! Because one of your players is mind-less and the other stopped using his mind when he became a pedophile.

Sorry...you both are incapable of using your mind too!

I rest my case!

Voting begins now everybody...Please vote for the Red Hearts if your feel MaNan's hope, Fab 4's fighting spirit and Navya's belief in mata rani is more overpowering. Or please vote for the Black Minds if you feel Panditji's preying eyes and Nyonika's notorious plans are more powerful!

As for my vote? Like I said...I'm a fair player like my Manik and so I shall aye a donkey vote to the Black Minds because it's probably the first and last vote they're ever going to receive! πŸ˜†

Results will be announced before the broadcast of the next episode on Monday the 27th of April, 2015!

So here i am. Wait. we haven't danced in a while..shall we ? Since you are my Manik and I am your Nandini, you and i shall dance in the rain. May I have this dance please ?

So i promised myself, by Sunday night you have to unres all your posts for the week and so i come here ready to unres but there is a problem, I don't think i can add anything worthy. But a promise is a promise..gotta do a response. You know after i saw the episode and could read posts about it, most people called it a filler episode and you wrote this on a filler episode ? Like this epicness on for what was considered a filler episode. Like how ? Like seriously how do you manage such perfection every time ?  The way you spoke about how these red hearts once used their minds and made the wrong choices which they did learn from of course. I absolutely love the idea of the return of our original mind vs. heart. That one idea, sighs, started one crazy journey for us. Thou the opponents have changed, the outcome remains the same: the heart will win, the 7 red hearts will be victorious. 

Look how far these 7 red hearts have come, as individuals, as friends, as lovers. So many new connections have been made. Fab 5 that once bullied these 2 innocent, naive girls, they are now friends with them, they protect them, they love them. People, they always add perspective to our lives and Navya and nandini has added such postivity to Fab 5's lives, especially Nandini to Manik's life.
Can I just say how heart warming it was to see all 7 of them standing together as a family as they joked around, teased their about to be officially girlfriend-boyfriend couple and celebrated their victory as a family. My Cabira be the best..LOL. Everyone should have a friend like cabir, the perfect dose of care, joy, teasing, love, this man does it all well. And his one-liners..haha. He was the highlight of the episode. 
Oh me babies are planning surprises for each other. Sorry i am just gonna gush about how adorable they are trying to do something special for each other. Thou, i was a tad confused about Manik's order of eggs but now that we have seen how they will come into play. This boy be so sweet and i am not gonna start talking about the PHEELS of the promo, cause my heart will start hyperventilating. LOL.  

Manik and Nandini seemed to think that they have won their battle, that they have defeated two evils today but the evil still lures and they shall be attacked once again. Nyonika, such a witch this woman is. She really isn't used to losing. This bitter defeat is burning her alive so she has once again joined hands with the devil. And that Pandit too, doesn't he realize how selfish Nyonika is ? The evil minds have once again joined their dirty hands. I was hoping that Nandini would be honest with Manik when he asked if Pandit did something. She omitted the truth once again and i really hope this doesn't come back to haunt her. But as spoilers show, the Pandit will attack and succeed to a certain extent. Oh me poor babies. 

Okies..i don't think i added much but you did such a fab job as always πŸ‘

- Reya aka Your Sunny <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 9 years ago
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unres...
wow...u actually got a poll for us...but isnt it a way too pretentious for the black minds...
i mean u gave them this evil yet flashy name...

but still i think i will go with the red hearts...
reason..
very simple...coz i love them..
oh...n also i dont take the side of losers...though however hard they try n play evil devilπŸ˜‰

p.s- love ur post as always...

p.p.s- u never stop surprising me with ur creativity of posts...

p.p.p.s- n i will never stop loving it...
Edited by aairahahmad - 9 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

Tinky!! I was waiting for your post.. Tum the kahan? Anywy res will edit after im done reading

Hullooo! I was trying to decide who to vote for :P
Haha you'll get it once you finish reading the post... Anywho... How did your presentation go? Also missed your take yesterday!
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

loved your post!

Thank you <3
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
my vote goes to The Red Hearts...how could I give vote to them who tried to seprate our manan but feel pity for them because their bond is unbreakable U can go to any extent but U will face defeat because we have seen that when U listen to you mind U will only get defeat
The witch and devil are so self centered that they won't give a damn to each other they are together for a reason but the reason is to seprate two lovers who are in TRUE love and where TRUE love exsists their is no sepration so the witch and the devil plz back off...

And coming towards U twinkle
I loved this post it was needed as the game has begin so hope for the best loved when U descibe that when everyone listened to this mind they got hurt
U R a brilliant writter yaar...

-Dhariya...
Edited by Dhariya_ - 9 years ago
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: twinkle10

Hullooo! I was trying to decide who to vote for :P
Haha you'll get it once you finish reading the post... Anywho... How did your presentation go? Also missed your take yesterday!

Aww..promise will have it up today... yesterday, i went on a hyperventilating mission after the episode i watched...upar se..presentationn ka tension tha..and then had a paper due this morning... didnt even get an ounce of sleep..so will make it up today..tinky winky..tumhe to pata hai jab tak tumhari post nahi padleta..comment nahi kar leta..mujhe neend nahi aayenge.. so will do it tonight baby girl...thoda sa sabar karlo.. πŸ˜³

My presentation went well...:D ;D 
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhariya_

wow

my vote goes to The Red Hearts...how could I give vote to them who tried to seprate our manan but feel pity for them because their bondis unbreakableU can goto any extent but U will face defeat because we have seen that when U listen to you mind U will only get defeat
The witch and devil are so self centered that they won't give a damn to each other they are together for a reason but the reason is to seprate two lovers who are in TRUE love and where TRUE loveexsists their is no seprationso the witch and the devil plz back off...
And coming towards U twinkle
I loved this post it was needed as the game has begin so hope for the best loved when U descibe that when everyone listened to this mind they got hurt
U R a brilliant writter yaar...
-Dhariya...

Thankyou so much <3 you know the appraises means a lot!!
Absolutely... Like I had once said, you simply don't tell the star to abandon its sky and go find another sky. So it may take time and Manik may end up losing it and that might exactly be the "mistake" he does which Nyonika talked about... But at the end of the day... They will be together.
twinkle10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Queen_of_Shadow

Aww..promise will have it up today... yesterday, i went on a hyperventilating mission after the episode i watched...upar se..presentationn ka tension tha..and then had a paper due this morning... didnt even get an ounce of sleep..so will make it up today..tinky winky..tumhe to pata hai jab tak tumhari post nahi padleta..comment nahi kar leta..mujhe neend nahi aayenge.. so will do it tonight baby girl...thoda sa sabar karlo..😳

My presentation went well...:D ;D

Oooft... What a busy day!! I'm glad your presentation went well however. :) yayyy excited to read your post tonight!! And it's needless to say that your post is needed to complete my daily dose of ky2!