Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: afi7861

Like the  prologue hammie thank you so much . Waiting for update.

helloo  balli ,great to see you😊.. as always😊.. chaal theek hai good you found the promo interesting.. previous SS ,remember  you and bart   were behind the story.. this SS ,final one all my readers are my prompt for writing it.. i'll ud tomm balli ,read and let me know what you think about it..  thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bharti-

bart!πŸ˜ƒ.. now a comment from you is surely eidi  for me.. thank you ..its super to hear from you

Many thanks hammie for the pm, hope you had a grt time on Eid.   As always im sure you will do justice to the characters and the story will be rocking..  dutta an orphan and growing as kala,s blue eyed boy is sufficient reason to believe that its gonna be interesting,   i wil continue to enjoy your writing albeit im not sure if i can post any  comments before you annotate..   i rather stick to my ghostly presence.  take care hammie. 

I suspect  most of us who know you, have accepted your work and personal commitments.. hence we smile when we see  your presence on the forum.. just make sure you carry on with the faint visitations..  also bart ,Iam pleased that you find the crux of the story interesting
thanks , for the Eid wishes..  it was great, weather in uk made it better..
Luv n best wishes to all friends, if you guys still remember me, I'm sure nakusha remembers this useless maal gaadi πŸ˜† every knows you  well ..bart..   so pop by time  its super to see you..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
@afzal: sorry for not replying to your pm, but you are always in my thoughts and prayers,  take care buddy
 good to hear from you bart..   I am  aiming to post part 1 ud tomm.. plz read it bart.. much love ,as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

interesting promo πŸ‘πŸΌ

rosie .. great wanted a thumbs up from you..  your encouragement is much appreciated. will update tomm.. catch it when you can rosie..  thanks and much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet

thanxs for prologue ..interesting story & waiting to read more ..ud soon😊

hi jedy ..great to see you and thanks for appreciating my next piece of writing,yes  I will  be posting the first update  tomorrow , lovely the  image  sparked me upπŸ˜›..   much love ,yours hammie.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

hi naku.. tu ah gaye..  good to see you.. 
i m so happy to get an opportunity read another story of yours ...loved the premise ...yes i agree LTL is influnced or inspired you ...i never meant you too write on ishq da rang inspired story ...this forum is homage & abode of LTL fan ..i just meant MR is more visible ...face value πŸ˜‰

yes naku ,I am looking forward to the seeing the his new programme.. so is the rest of my family.. they are mishal fans too.. I think mishal too realized that dutta .. was a meaty role..

dutta is one of its kind character & i doubt MR or any other actor will get a tailor made role ...looking at present senerio ..that doesn't mean he shouldn't try new role ...i wish him well & i 'm sure he will give his all ...rest abt the serial we have to wait & watch

yes his test as an actor has to be ,to make an impression in a fresh setting,fresh character.. waise naku.. I MISS MAHI WITH HIM...

LTL forum will continue & as jedy mentioned hum ud ke liye bhaage chale aainge ..ud soon😊

bas its you all that encouraged me to end this thread properly..   Laagi is still live with rosie, myself and cutes writing, and others who wish to write ..readers are very supportive here.writers are surely blessed..

will update tomm.. was very busy with family since the end of June..  much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

yeh maal ltl forum ka hai aur ise koi haat nahin lagai ka ..πŸ˜†mein tumhe bhul jaao isaa ho nahin sakta... 

yeshhh naku.. good you told  bart! she is most wanted! here on laagi.. many will second you..
roarrr!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

Hey hammie ... hey ranju sooo brilliant to have your encouragement.. you made my day!

Thanks for treat...

my pleasure ranju.. i write.. but i need readers love and support.. on going.
Interesting prologue...
cheers!πŸ˜ƒ.. will update tomm..   do read and tell me ,does it grab your fancy?
thanks for reading and commenting ,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet 

thanxs for starting a new story part of trilogy..its fab start & i 'm excited to read further ..with u fans r there ..ud soon 😊

hi   mirage, good to see you πŸ˜ƒ.. thanks for supporting me all along..  love the pretty image, made me smile.. mirage,will post part 1 ,tomm.. catch it when you can.. meanwhile ,thanks for your lovely comment .. much love hammie.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet ,hi sonaaa  and gang great to hear from you and get the go ahead signal

Great story..prologue πŸ‘..I & gang are with you ...ud soon😊

let's see how the story pans out.. I'll write and you as readers judge..  thanks for reading and commenting, you catch the  first tomm.. much love to you and gang

from hammie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet

wonderful story idea
start it soon😊

hi  dilse, great to see you  at the promo of the final story of the  trilogy , thanks for your on going support.. catch the first part tomm.. tell me then what you think about it.. and thanks for the cup cake.. have already eaten the cherry on top..its yummy..  much love as ever yours hammie..