Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CUTE_SAPNA

Deary hammie ji: I know I m late to post this, but I have to. The last 3 chapters before this latest one were killing me. πŸ˜•And it was so underneath that I couldn't chalked it out.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

cute dream.. my pleasure to look,read and enjoy your comment.. waise girlie..  tere mortality rate is alarming.. ghare ghare marne ke dhamki.. noerhhh..we at the forum want you alive and kicking over the forum..

It was dsp s silence which was killing me to no end. First he asked 4 his share in property, 😊I guessed that he might turn up to become a large cultivator & become so rich so that he could himself do on to one with nana.πŸ˜ƒ  But it was a shocker to me that while he decided to meet naku, there erupted in his small, tiniest & silly BUT NAIVE & SANE MIND an another idea & he left naku in midway!!!!!!!😲😲

yes cutsie ..its call story mein lemon twist!

I was crying to no end while reading it.😭😭 Yes, I was damn sure that the idea to so something else that popped up suddenly in his mind is a huge secret is to be revealed in time😊 I.e. in the forthcoming chapters. But was deadly worried 4 naku. There is only roops & babi maa with her. Even baaji doesn't have any reach to her.πŸ˜• Glad that roops informed naku about dsp plan in time otherwise she would have shattered in no time.πŸ˜ƒ Feeling terrible 4 baaji as there was no 1 to put him to more hopes. 😭

oyeee i want to see you smiling cute.. not bawling your eyes out.. its already too hot where you are.. so gimme a smile..[its an order!]

1 complaint, u covered AS very thriftily. 😑Isn't??? Dear, u should have had covered her more so that her bonding with dsp should  have been came out in a stupendous way. What do she thinks about naku, nana, patilvadi & of dsp's family could have had been chalked out more prominently.😊 I think u might be fearing of that ,the secret u revealed in the latest u/d about dsp's brothers , his home shouldn't get revealed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.but dear, I tell u there r many more layers those r still left to be opened, I know this.😊

aye sahib.. you'll come across her.. she is aware that dutta is emotionally needy..  but she wants dutta to gel with his own family

Moving further, when dsp came in company of jogis I felt that it could be related to his psychological strongness. πŸ˜ƒbut when he decide to become jogi , I was astounded, as well as sad.😭 I  felt  that now he is taking or has already taken a back seat,😭 and this dsp cannot do.😭 But still when dsp murmured  evry time "for naku";  I felt an air of relief that yes, he do have a plan of action.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ Bit when?? He is getting late day by day, moment by moment.πŸ˜• Anything could happen with naku.🀒 Baaji cannot do anything in his own 😭.plus after an instruction from dsp , he was restricted. 😭But the finest, baaji to have brain strings & he used them to find the whereabouts of naku.πŸ‘πŸ‘

that's the trait of dutta.. few know what goes on in his brainbut naku ko bola us ne , wait for me , I say the same to you

I could feel baaji's frustration on the cut-short conversation.😭 Poor soul.😭😭

well.you know in LTL1 he wanted to do main battles on his own..

But now evry thing is getting in place.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

1 more thing, @hammie, u didn't mentioned that 4 how long dsp remained in jungle or I missed?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I kept it open ended.. a month and a half..long enough for his beard and tresses to grow..

you are sooo good ,to read all the lengthy scripts of mine..  thanks cute for giving me the joy of your ace comments+ for keeping the forum alive.. as ever yours hammie..

waise due to Prague.. still doing ud.. dunnoo kya hoga.. cutesie!

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
hope u had a great vacation😊ud soon
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Mishal Raheja

as Dutta

Follow the Heart 

Part 16

Naku... his voice failed to leave an impact on her and before his very wary eyes he watched helplessly as his beloved Naku, moved off with  Babi to yet another stall, bangles chooriyan wala.. how feminine mused Dutta. Babi in fact encouraged Naku to do so, he could see the way she cajoled Naku, perhaps to deviate her attention.. shayed muhje yaad kerti ho Naku? Dutta reflected from a distance. Babi, felt the poor girl needed some attention paid to her personal grooming. From far Dutta the Jogi watched , mystified this time, as Babi tugged Naku along more forcibly to the churri stall. But Naku resisted. Why so? what was wrong with her? every young girl found it hard to resist! any form of jewellery.. hummh looks like my exit from her life has taken away the pep out of her life! how wrong can that be! he protested silently. Eventually he sighed, and decided to put an end to her restraint!  He accepted it meant that Datta Jogi, had to put an end to his resistance too, to crack hers! Alongside, he thought it best to attempt yet again to gain her recognition of who he really was? He was restless of her ignorance, but took a deep breath to invoke calm upon himself. Slowly he moved towards the two women and stood directly behind them.. and then in his deep guttural voice added

"jab barre  log kuch bole, tu chotton ko unka kehana maan lena chahiye.. aur hari chorriyaan khareed le..  Naku reeled around and her mouth quivered, as the word SAAAB! involuntarily escaped from her mouth. But it wasn't!, it was Jogi maharaj! mere Saab nehin ! she realized  when she witnessed the person before her. Dutta gazed down into her green doe eyes and arrested them with his deep set narrowed eyes. His heart bashed within, at her  blindness.. Naku why don't you recognise? it's me!  tera Saab.. he imparted  to her with his intense gaze.  But slowly Naku's green eyes, instead of recognising him, mirrored fears of her own wishful thinking. The reality of this clearly holy hermit, seemed to be replaced by  Saab's being.. the man whom she dreams about. Dutta waited patiently  to be awarded.. by any stroke of luck.. maagar aisa nehin hoya Dutta ke jogan ko sirf Datta Jogi nazar Aye.. So the moment showed that Naku like all else, went by his outward  appearance, what he seemed like on the outside.. The chai wala, came running after the young Jogi and requested reverently.

"rishi maharaj! padharo mere chai ke dhabba par! aacha nisaab samjhoon ga! insisted the dhabba wala, as he bent and felt this Jogi's feet..  Dutta, before Naku's green doe eyes, rotated his tall frame around and soberly walked away from her towards the tea stall..  regretfully he had to let go of the moment with  Naku.. he had decided he would let it be. He made the effort, expected she would take the clue , but she didn't sense it was him. he sulked silently , this had happened before too  he recalled, when she had failed to perceive his presence. He would wait till then. Wait for the right moment, for it was a discipline he had learned to grasp in the forest. So stay Dutta, he curbed himself although disappointed somewhere deep inside .. allow her the chance to be aware that it is you underneath this semblance. But nonetheless he realized too, that his appearance was a strong statement, that made a lasting impression on the on looker in the main. Was he being too hard on her? no he was not! main jis shakal mein bhi hoon ,is yehri lardki ko mujhe mahsoos kar lene chahiye! yehe tu pyar hai! bina jana he pheechan lena!, he concluded tersely, as he twitched his jaw.

Something snapped in  Naku! she stared at this Jogi's back.. the manner in which he folded one arm behind his back, seemed familiar, but incredible. She had to cast her ignoble thoughts out of her mind. could she not see , the saffron robe, hear and see the wooden single post sandals that he wore? The rudraksha necklace that hung from his neck!, the overgrown wavy hair! his beard? what was wrong with her? it's was her giddy heart that played up her emotions! leading her to the brink of immorality! Her soul smarted and her lips cried out.."  Bappa!! ..  Babi turned to her and held her arm and asked

" Naku.. kya hai meri baachi? tu pareshaan hai? bata meri baachi, apne  Babi maa ko.."   Naku had  just waited to be asked, and she gushed out

" Babi maa.. wo  Jogi... mujhe laga jaise main jano use..  thujhe bhi aisa laga kya? Babi peered at the hermit's back as he walked away from them to the tea stall

"nehin,  Naku.. phele tu ise kabhi nehin dekha yahan, shayeed naya ayen hai is elka mein.. aacha hai, kuch tu bhala karien ge maharaj .. Nana ke zulam ke bhooj ke neeche dabaa hoi logon ka .. tu meri sune tu aacha he hoya  Naku.. ye ah gaya hai is gaon mein.." consoled  Babi, and ushered her to leave, now that the shopping was done with. But Naku, still paused at a distance and observed the Jogi as he progressed. For some reason , unknown to her, she went hurriedly to the the churri wala and ordered...

"hare rang ke chorriyaan, do darjan! The vendor held the twelve green bangles between his fingers and  Naku paid, then gently few at a time pushed them past her fair squeezed hand on to her wrist. She smiled and her whole face brightened up as she held her arm and jangled her bangles. Babi's eyes brimmed with tears, when she caught Naku's smile with a twinkle in her eye after ages! strangely Babi recalled, but it was the Jogi who told  Naku to buy green bangles.. a symbol of wedlock.. for an unwed girl!  Babi looked up at the skies and cried out in her heart.. Bappa !  is mein kya bheed hai tera? In the meanwhile when she turned to Naku her eyes were still fixed on the Jogi..she appeared  enthralled by his presence. Babi too tarried beside Naku and watched this young Jogi from a distance  

The dabba owner, dusted the seat for the Jogi and ensured that the holy man sat down in comfort. He yelled to his waiter,

" oyee! Bhusan! ek chai malaai mar ke rishi mahraj ke liye.." Dutta raised his palm and corrected,

"Jogi hoon, pani se hi kam chaala loon ga".. then his shoulder bag shuffled and he leant to his side ,and slowly and carefully, lifted out Kajri from his sack and asked for water

"aur iske liye bhi pani lao.."  Naku's eyes popped out at the sight of the little lamb! and her lips broke into a smile. Overjoyed, she found her confirmation, there was no doubt now!  she turned to  Babi, vivaciously

" Saaab ! Kajri!! and before she knew it she ran towards the dhabba, unconcerned with what the public thought of this rampant girl! and fell at the Jogi's feet! scooped Kajri in arms! held her close to her bosom and wept tears of joy and cried..

Kajri! Kajri! she called and kisses were pressed on the little lamb's head , but  Naku's  tearful eyes were on Dutta's transformed face.. she whispered Saab.. Saab.. Dutta raised his eyes and confirmed his identity as he blinked his tearful eyes too. The chai wala arrived and rebuked her angrily for intruding upon his esteemed guest's tranquil break!

"eyeee, lardki!  Jogi maharaj, abhi nashta kar rehe hai.. koi gyan ne de rehe! tum jao yahan se abhi! Dutta raised his palm and told the man with bridled authority

"ye jogan khahien nehin jaye ge!  barsoon baad  ise Jogi mila hai ! and then he looked up at  Naku who stood before him, holding Kajri  in her arms,"beitha ja mere pas jogan.."  Naku trembled ,overcome with  this boon granted to her by  Bappa..and speechlessly  sat across the table opposite him her eyes desperate and fixed on her Saab's much transformed face . Dutta narrowed his eyes and cast them at the green bangles on her arm as she stroked Kajri's snowy fleece.. she fumbled  still unsure

"Saab, aap ho?pun?.. Dutta's , eyes pierced  hers and in a restrained tone he replied dryly

" pun ye Naku!  ke tu  apne Saab ko bina dekhe abhi bhi nehin peechan sakte!  muhjse aache tu Kajri hai jisi tune foran phechan liya" he grumbled. Naku was in no mood to be anything other than be elated so lightly she replied

"haan I recognized Kajri, because she looks the same as she was. pun ,aap ek Jogi ke roop mein? batao aisa kyun Saab ? Dutta raised his palm and discouraged her with sanctified decorum 

"when you  you can't pick out any small details that may remind you of me, are exclusive to me! then I am sure you won't be able to recognize why I appear the way I do!  he retorted. Naku argued naively

"what little details Saab? as from head to toe you look like a Jogi.. Dutta glared at her now and nearly raised his voice

"like my voice  Naku! surely for you that is patent? how I stared down into your eyes? what other man would look so deep and hard into them  Naku..? bata? .. of course you don't have the answer do you? it never dawned on you! Naku by now was crest fallen, she had irked him by her short sightedness! and her  eyes welled up. Babi decided she would no longer be the silent spectator and provide  Naku 's defence!           

"Saab Naku, bahut bhooli hai.. shak tu hoya tha ise ,jab aap ko dekha.. lage the aap kuch jane peechane.. pun wo main thi jis ne iska dehan doobra ap ke Jogi hone pe laga diya.. Naku ka koya kasur nehin ise maaf kardo!   bahut, tadpe hai meri baache aapke judai mein"

"kaki duniya bahut chalak hai, bhooli itna bhi na ho  Naku , ke ju ho raha ho iske aas pas, use bekhabir ho jaye" Dutta instructed, curtly. The last thing  Babi wanted was unpleasantness over their reunion. She would only accept his wise words as expected from a man of his seeming calibre. But disallow him from running her down into the ground, for  Naku had her fair share of sufferings, believed  Babi. Dutta realized his hasty judgmental harshness towards Naku's genuine simplicity.. but he still maintained ,that Naku was sometimes too good to be true which may be harmful for both of them. Tenderly, he gazed at an overzealous Kajri who nibbled bits of roti from Naku's finger tips. Her lean fleecy jaw moved from side to side as she chewed, the tiny pieces of roti.  In his old relaxed mood he commented

" iske aadatien maat bagar  Naku.. you won't be around her always, then she'll fuss when she misses you.. thing is one cannot be so dependent upon another, that life becomes unbearable without that person.. this I learnt through my  experiences .. sometimes one's own presence too can give many tips for living if one allows the singular solitude to one's self..like I did took time out with myself  " he reflected loudly, as he his contracted eyes transfixed and appeared  distant, as if in deep thought..

"but I did depend upon your word Saab .. that someday you'll return.. this dependency made my life bearable Saab.. it delivered me hope due to which I sit here before you alive too.. Bappa na bhi sambhala mujhe ..aur dekho, meri umeed ke aap wapis ahh jao, aaj rang le hai!", Dutta doubled his chin and gave Naku a tiny smile of approval

"aacha laga sun ke  Naku ,  ke tu mahroomian ke undharoon mein nehin ghairee.. pyar ka diya tune jala ke rekha.. and as for me, I tried to deal with whatever life brought before me.. joy or sorrow, ease or discomfort.. I took everything in a stride. But my experiences do not cease here, certainly more awaits me. All  I can say in this instance is that I am ready...yet again for a change in my life... what it may be I cannot say? so before you ask more  Naku , I request  you to give me once again  your unflinching trust in my love.."  Naku's face gripped by panic once more and she challenged

"my trust you invoke again Saab! why? does this mean that you'll return to, from whence you came from? Saab let me tell you loud and clear! I won't let you go again!  I have suffered enough without you! kya kya nehin hoya mere saath! ju ghar ap ke baju mein tha , wo bhi chor kar  farm house mein rehna paraha hai muhje! she cried out. Dutta's face twisted in hurt and his bearded face flushed but he retorted

" ghar tu maine bhi chorra apna  Naku!.. so that equalizes the  trauma we both underwent.. our pain further cements our bond even more so .. treat this as a strength rather than a weakness...and yes once again I will have to leave you.. "he told her firmly and Naku pressed Kajri against her heart and cried..

"jab ah ke jana hi tha! then why did you comeback in the first place? she argued Dutta looked  at her tenderly, almost weakened himself by the right she exerted over him.. but he blinked his eyes and said 

"Naku, it was all destined that we meet today.. you see me as a Jogi..now the next part of my calling I have to wait for, from the gods.. surely, you find my words  credible? as you too have faith in divine direction ,given to devotees.." Naku nodded feebly , sniffed but still asked

"aur main? mera kiya bune ga? Dutta lowered his eyes , stared at the table and replied

"whatever I am doing  Naku, and what so ever comes about all revolves around you!  ye Jogi.. tu sirf ek mohra hai  Naku.. thujhe tak phoochne ka.. isliye beechain maat ho, Bhole Nath sab theekh kare ga."Dutta said with a vague finality.. Naku's face despite Dutta's calm reasoning before her, still appeared confused. Her little hand moved across the table towards his folded arm. She grabbed it. Insecurity poured out of her eyes, the terror of losing him yet again.He nearly bit his bottom lip. Then with a determined expression, he mumbled,

" this was the reason why I just left without meeting you.. your manner, your tears weaken and deregulate     me.. here I am trying to find in your eyes that which I know exists within you  Naku..a love that is faith! that's what I latched onto when I was lost in the forest..  so I would implore you  Nakusha ,that you empower me  by believing that love is one's faith.." and with that he gently moved her hand from his arm and stood to leave.  Babi walked briskly to Naku and relaxed her grip upon Kajri, and nearly ordered the holy man..

"pakar lo apne  Kajri, Jogi ji ... aur humien bhi ghar jane do.. namaskar! and with that she literally pulled  Naku off the chair and trudged  in the opposite, under Dutta's watchful eyes. He was not going to  chastise  Babi for her assertive act, as he thought perhaps the short , sharp removal of  Naku was the only way  this short meeting could have ended. For  Naku would have resisted parting ways with him. He fought against the desire to watch where they headed.. because seeking out where she lived ,was yet another trial  he had to undergo himself. His quest to locate his beloved again. Kajri complained and bleated as he stuffed her back in the shoulder bag and he rebuked her

"ab thujhe bhi bolna ah gaya hai? aise kare ge tu thujhe bhi chor jaye ga main! he glared down at her meaningfully. Once all set to leave, he blessed the chai wala and then took off .. Kajri in a bag over his shoulder. His staff in his hand, wooden sandals on his feet , Dutta took to the road again..

~~~~~~

Naku too reached the farm house... Babi kept up with giving her warnings in no uncertain way. How could  Naku be so blas about her attitude in public? Babi irked, for all one knew, Nana could be have had them, especially  Naku, under surveillance.Naku was preoccupied elsewhere though, as she traipsed into her room and flopped backwards on her bed.  Babi smiled as she noticed a certain shedding of her sadness, and decided to leave her be. But Naku sprung up and sat cross legged on her bed. As Babi checked out that Naku was far from going to sleep.

"aaj ajeeb sa din hai  Babi maa.. kushi bhi hai, ghum bhi! aur gussa bhi! she mused aloud. Babi sat  on the edge of Naku's bed ,  and sighed aloud

" tera gussa bhi tera  pyar hai  Naku.. pun aaj tune jana ke  Bappa na dekhe  tere tapasiya aur use ka thujhe phaal mila.."  Naku didn't want to challenge Babi but, toward's Bappa she glanced sideways at his wall plaque with a childlike expression, surely questioned him.

"it seems  Bappa you give me happiness in shorts bursts... thank you. These unexpected snatches of joy are enough to keep ,me going on till the next time when I shall meet my Saab again !  Bappa make it soon! but how    Bappa? Saab was totally reluctant to speak more than what was required !what plans were contained  in his mind and heart? well she reflected , Saab talked about love giving faith.. she didn't admit before him ,but now before Bappa ,she agreed ,as tears welled up in her eyes.. faith then prompts hope. Hope she has that her Saab would once again waft into her life.. meanwhile she just had to wait.. which is deemed as a weakness in the lives of separated lovers. For a pause causes unbearable pain but builds fortitude. for what? more delay? wept  Naku silently.. then smiled at the thought at least he was alive and not harmed. 

~~~~~~

Dutta had his own issues that loomed before him. He recalled, that Ramnagar had farmers under the bondage of Nana's yolk, on the one hand. On the other hand was his sweet love Naku ..who awaited the arrival of her Saab the saviour. Where should he commence his tasks? He needed solitude to clear his head and receive divine intervention. His body seemed to give away gradually as fatigue crawled into his physique via his muscular legs underneath his saffron robe. He could see ahead a huge tree with a broad expanse of a thick shade, and a sturdy  trunk, by the way side ,just slightly off the road. Soon enough he rested his shoulder bag by his side, let Kajri out for a wander about and then sat in the lotus position with his heels pressed against the sides of his thighs. His narrowed eyes closed and in tranquillity he meditated..

If it was which one to choose from?  With the oppressed it meant many. With  his beloved, the issue  orbited around his love only? His answer came soon enough as a small crowd of farmers appeared with rakes , hoes and sickles in a small group and stood before Dutta! and cried out aloud.

" rishi maharaj! hamre saath, hamra gaon chalien.. aap ko har ghar mein koi na koi dukh main mile ga! aap ah ke hamre dard  dor karien, parthana karien..! they pleaded. They specified their need. There wasn't much Dutta  debated about. Hence Dutta looked up at them kindly and walked ahead the men as they led him to their village. Dutta's spirit softened as he thought, even without the saffron robe and the religious persona, he still believed in good over evil.. a sense of justice, and the breaking of fetters imposed by the greedy  land mafia powerful mukhia  Nana  Tavde. He nearly shook with fury but drew his breath in and out to calm himself down.. once they reached the village ,Dutta  visited  mud houses where there was illness and offered prayers for people's spiritually. As he walked through the mud beaten narrow lanes in the village. Crowds of women , men ,old and young pressed around him and questioned him about ways they could get deliverance  from Nana's heavy handedness, day light robbery of their crops??? Dutta stopped, revolved around and faced the crowd. They stared at him expectantly and then led him to  a small mound where he was made to sit.

Soon enough the small crowd sank down and sat before him on the ground. Dutta took one look at them..  their weariness, and despondency spoke volumes to him. They protested against Nana Tavde's reign   of fear. Where farmers suffered under the hands of Nana's henchmen. Dutta was told their sacks of wheat ,rice were forcibly  take away by, Kulte  Nana's chief  henchman.Their families were dying of hunger, starved for bread, that which they had sowed by their own hands and watered by their blood and sweat.

Dutta studied their determination.. which hardly existed. still they saw him as a reverent man .. not some kind of revolutionary..  but since he was the devotee of Shiva.. he had to use the powers perhaps invested in him thought Dutta.. thus he took out his damru  and struck it with a twist of his wrist then began..

" om namash Shiva! .. tumhara dard maine suna.. aur samjhta bhi hoon.. pun.. ye jang ap ke hai.. pun tum ne kuch kiya nehin khud se!  Nana tu hai hi ravan!  pun tum sab ne us ka saath diya! tum ne use ejazaat de  tumhara aanj churne ki! Dutta stood up in righteous anger and thumped his wooden staff on the floor so hard that the ground beneath them vibrated! then he raised his arms and yelled  aloud. "you yourselves are at fault! for allowing him to snatch away your grains! did you put up a resistance?.. they lowered their heads in shame and Dutta continued in rage," no I didn't think so! then you are responsible for the sickness ,misery  ,the starvation in your village! now tell me all that are able bodied amongst you! what will you do..?  they raised their cultivating and tilling agricultural tools and yelled..fight!  and Dutta shook the dumru and bellowed.. trust the strength of your purpose! to fight for retrieving what's your! Wage a war against evil and fight till the end!  It's better to die upholding your rights, then to live as slaves of the evil greedy Nana Tavde ,who lives off your labours! So arise all!..and give him  back a bit of his own medicine! raid his granaries! and plunder his barns to bring back every sack of grain that is rightfully the belonging of your families!  Roared Dutta and the crowd seemed infused with  the adrenalin needed to instigate combat. Dutta appeared pleased that they realized their ineffective role of being victimised by Nana  Tavde.. but he  sensed certain reservations ..and when he engaged with them ,they explained that they would like him to lead.. to which Dutta replied..

" jaisa ke aap dekh rehe ho main ek Jogi hoon ,koi leader nehin! religion is my practice and trade.. however if this is my calling.. then I will bow before my deities and became more proactive in  planning this offence  with you all.. but first I will need to know where this monster lives..? many.. knew where Nana's mandwa nivas  his farm house was.. Dutta was on cloud nine when he found the location of where Naku lived? Within the crowd there was a buzz ,regarding how Dutta would help..? Primarily Dutta asked for a change of a fresh kurta,  pyjamas.The villagers of course obliged.. and considered it  as an inclusive act of good deed, supplying him clean clothes. Dutta , however instructed all devotees,

"kuch daer ke liye gaon ke pas wale jungle mein jana hoga.. mujhe ekle mein tapsiya kerne hai ,kisi ghuffa mein".. aur koi  hajam hai, tu saath mein le ana". There was a barber present who offered to trim, Rishi maharaj's beard a little as the Jogi requested!. Under the watchful eye of all! only a wee bit of Dutta's beard was snipped off from beneath his chin.. his long shoulder length hair had curled up at the edges in baby curls! that which gave the young Jogi a rather innocently boyish look  instead of a solemn looking holy man.

The villagers funnily enough followed Dutta towards the nearby woods.. after all the months he spent  living rough in the sets of woods, he had  now acquired an instinct for locating them. He could smell the soils and varied flora and fauna of forests , dotted around and in Ratnagiri. Eventually Dutta spotted a cave, that seemed large enough to accommodate him. He needed, a brief time alone with himself whereby he could receive divine instruction regarding his forthcoming trials. Before he went further down into the granite cave.. he raised his arm up at the goan walas, at the mouth of the cave. He felt the bundle of clothes tucked under his arm pit and then raised his voice at the people, that watched him, absorbed by his aura..    

bas! tum  roko  yahan!!  while I proceed  on my own  inside the cave for my meditation! I will emerge eventually to tell you what divine instruction I have been given in terms of supporting you all in your fight against Nana!.. just have faith in me "he assured them

The small crowd waited, as Dutta in his saffron robe, disappeared in the dark tunnel of the cave. Deep within the cavern,  Dutta sank down on his knees and closed his eyes, his palms parked on his knees.. his spirit cried out to the heavens.. guide me bhole Nath.. how best can I help these villagers?  I have outlined to them what needs to be done.. but I am weak and ignorant! I  need your intervention as to my role, in this experience. Mahadev! prayed Dutta.. in complete humility. He waited  silently..  In the hush of the cold dark, granite gotto. There was a small rumbling of thunder! followed by the echoing distant voice filled with divine  authority!

"Dutta! open your eyes and look ahead  to the wall before you! you will find me!.. Dutta did!... it was the engraved image of Lord Shiva carved into the cave's interior curved granite stone wall! his third eye in the midst of his forehead!  dispelled  a blinding brilliant light! and Dutta pulled back his neck and folded his arm before his eyes.. Dutta! you will have to command these people! guide them about when to put up their offence! and you protect them! ..but you will have to live on the battlefield! So that you can help these unfortunate people! you will be the informant who will ensure when these people will approach the target sites!.. commanded Shiv ji! and Dutta as his devotee in sheer spiritual exuberance, committed  fervently!

"I am ready bhole Nath! Mahadev!..",but he was interrupted with the  heavenly voice..

"Dutta! thujhe ab naya avatar lena hoga.. jog chorna hoga! give up all the reverence and respect you gleaned through it..and now become a puny farmhand at the farm house of your and theses people's arch enemy  Nana Tavde!...remember Dutta!! the more you lower yourself in humility..the more you'll rise in the eyes of your people, and your love! directed Mahadev!..Dutta just bowed his head clasped his hands and proclaimed. Om namash Shiva!.. when he opened his eyes the light had diminished completely and Dutta could only see the vague stone carvings of Shiva's face on the cave's wall.. Dutta  mused.. the light might have gone.. but it's spark when it shone was enough for him to sustain in his heart.. he smiled as he realized ,the drop in his status! was the victory of his love...Naku ..tere ye Saab.. tere liye naukar bune ko bhi tayaar hai.. all in the name of love I come to serve in your household.. just to be close to you..Dutta mumbled as his deep set eyes glowed with the forward strategy of his plan to redeem the villagers and his true love! 

~~~~~~                                                                  

He went into the cave dressed in saffron robes.. and came out with a patka tied around the circumference of his head! dressed in a black kurta unbuttoned slightly  at the neck , and white pyjama bottoms.. complete with beige  toe post slippers!  With a complacent smile posted on his face he stood before the people and raised his joined palms above his head! .the crowd cheered!  But were muddled about what to call this Jogi now in the new avatar of a farm hand! a khera!... to be continued.. Hamlet53  29.5.15

~~~~~                                                                       

N.B.. thanks very much yes, had a great time in Prague for five nights.. stayed in the old town square..  where the song hawa hawa, from Rockstar was shot.. the song is especially dedicated to bart.. waise I saw  most places ,but not the night club places.. me too shareef... Ok.. now the city Prague is spelt Praha in Czech language.. Prague is the capital city of Czech Republic.. population is 1.3 million. In the old town , where I stayed.. the streets are cobbled to preserve cultural heritage. Prague can be described as a beautiful, ancient and cultural centre of vast historic value. The city has many historical and cultural monuments and bridges.. Charles bridge is one famous bridge.. The  shot of the night scenes  in hawa hawa are before  the St. Vitus cathedral in old town square Prague..song sadda haq back ground is also Vitus during day time! The few  sights that  I visited, were  Prague  castle, Wallenstien gardens, Astronomical clock, and republic square..[ pictures still on phone] the architecture was a rich mixture of baroque, gothic, rococo, venetian and Georgian styles.. simply breath taking. Weather was 20C.. no rain!  and the flight was only one hour ,thirty minutes from Luton airport, London.. wished you were there with me..  much love hammie..  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQryki2ZhYA[/YOUTUBE]  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud..jogi dutta met naku 😊he has planned something to deal with enemy ..waiting to read further ...you enjoyed the vacation prague πŸ‘πŸΌnice reading it
funny thank you photo: Thank You thank-you.gif
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee

loved the ud & u r prague gateway buhat enjoy kiya ...its damn hot here & did u remember us ...prague gift kya laiπŸ˜‰

where is bharti ? haven't seen her & wht abt her comment mujhe toh dekhe nahin ..MR ke tarah invisible ...missing u maal

will be back with comment soon
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee

helloo naku...πŸ˜›
loved the ud & u r prague gateway buhat enjoy kiya ...its damn hot here & did u remember us ...prague gift kya laiπŸ˜‰
 tumhare liye gift hai..  main kudh..   you not happy ..me back on laagi.😊
where is bharti ? haven't seen her & wht abt her comment mujhe toh dekhe nahin ..MR ke tarah invisible ...missing u maal
 bart .. aas pas hi  hai.. dont worry..  she's a loyalist..  Kabhi saath nehin   chorre ge..       bas thuri  sharmilee hai bart..πŸ˜›...
will be back with comment soon
tera message i'll give bart..

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meticulous, pedantic, arcane, fussy & exacting update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

no qualms; no complaints.
DIL KUSH KAR DIYA; @HAMMIE JI. LUV UπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AND FOR DSP: once again the divine dsp with the uppermost divine.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 A PHADDUUU u/d i will say.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by CUTE_SAPNA - 8 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

awesome ud ..poor naku & dutta were apart & they met after long time ..dutta always make her plead for his time whereas he has time for others ..ud soon

thank you photo: Thank You ty2.gif
Edited by uwith - 8 years ago