Wat d hell? Another disgusting scroller :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Another disgusting scroller was shown yesterday wen Mizba 2 was near d tank wid Mizba inside it. 

Ye sirf manoranjan k liye hai. Kisi bhi bhi prakaar k hinsa ko badhaava dene k liye hai

Where d hell is manoranjan in dis?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I actually laugh out loud now when I see that disclaimer! What a joke? Two times a week they have to show that! Either for Black magic, or violence against women! Pathetic. Can they maybe try to do ONE week without having to run their "This is for entertainment only" scroll?

Your right Juhi! Who's entertainment? Who finds these scenes entertaining? Fact is MOST of the scenes on this show are no longer entertaining. Daily showing a girl be conned into sharing a room with a strange man, a man being always used for someone's lust or money, or being back stabbed by his own family members? (Aahil and Nazia). THIS is supposed to be entertaining? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is a JOKE of a disclaimer. Does ZEE even WATCH the scene before giving the disclaimer? It's completely irrelevant and out of context! Does the channel think that the audience consists of RETARDS who derive sadistic pleasure from what's being shown? ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤¢

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I seriously wonder "is this" their idea of "manoranjan" ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Who gets manoranjaan watching this. Only psychotic like Misbah n Sanam. 2 will get manoranjan test will feel disgusted,,,,,, 

I bet the majority is not made of psychotics, these psychotics are just a 2,3 % of the community so why r they showing stuff fr that 2,3 %😡
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manoranjan for certain flowers in seeing us squirm in disgust and cry our tears. ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜¡
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Another disgusting scroller was shown yesterday wen Mizba 2 was near d tank wid Mizba inside it. 

Ye sirf manoranjan k liye hai. Kisi bhi bhi prakaar k hinsa ko badhaava dene k liye hai

Where d hell is manoranjan in dis?😡

You and me - And the rest of the fans cant see any manoranjan in this, but i guess CVs found it funny somewhere?🤣 disgustingly
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why stop here under the name of manorajan show every else that you haven't s shown so far

Why did we all get hyper during the SM massacre?
Hum bhi na pagal hain that was just for manoranjan

Why did they not show ShaJan dori scene?
Woh bhi manoranjan hota na

Why did Ahil stop and not slap Sanam?
Manoranjan ki taur par wo bhi dekh lete

Manoranjan my foot
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Kaala Jadu;
Terrorism;

Violence against women; child and man

Murders

Molestation men or women ka

All of this falls under manoranjan according to QH makers
Kya baat hai

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Atiyachar against senior citizens was one of their "Favorite" Manoranjan topics from Season 1. 
I remember how for months Badi Bi was being tortured by Razia. She lived in a cupboard, under a bed and even hung from her legs and was swung around over the pool I think? It was AWFUL. Some of the worst crap I have ever seen! It was disgusting! THAT was Manoranjan too! But those days I dont even remember a disclaimer?

I guess after they got done by the Broadcasting Standards, they are more afraid! LOL
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Atiyachar against senior citizens was one of their "Favorite" Manoranjan topics from Season 1. 

I remember how for months Badi Bi was being tortured by Razia. She lived in a cupboard, under a bed and even hung from her legs and was swung around over the pool I think? It was AWFUL. Some of the worst crap I have ever seen! It was disgusting! THAT was Manoranjan too! But those days I dont even remember a disclaimer?

I guess after they got done by the Broadcasting Standards, they are more afraid! LOL

Season 2 Razia did atyachaar on Dilshad

Season 3 mein Fake Misbah is doing atyachar on real Misbah's mom

Emotional atyachaar of Ahil Tannu did for so many years