laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Apurva

yup that she is. my mommy rox.😉😆

Hehehehehe!!20 sal ki ma aur 18 sal ki beti!😆😆😆

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Hey go to same link which I sent you and give uncoutable nos of Vote MONA .No restirction. I will pm the solution which I know u all must be getting bcoz i know what wud be.

Rest let me see have time till 26/07/06

love Such
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan no 1 jjkn

Hey go to same link which I sent you and give uncoutable nos of Vote MONA .No restirction. I will pm the solution which I know u all must be getting bcoz i know what wud be.

Rest let me see have time till 26/07/06

love Such

can u pm me the link i wanna sned my vote

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heeeey, i woulld reaaaaaaaly reallllllllly like o vite for mona from usa but i dunno how!! after yesterdays jdj i think she needs all the votes she can get!!!!!!
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I swear, Mona should give Such a special treat if she wins!!!
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

I swear, Mona should give Such a special treat if she wins!!!

she truly should....Because,if she wins,its only because of the fans' love for her,and her popularity,and the fans' liking her image,smile etc.....If she wins,it would be only because of the humongous support and the favouritsm of fans..she truly should give them a special treat

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

she truly should....Because,if she wins,its only because of the fans' love for her,and her popularity,and the fans' liking her image,smile etc.....If she wins,it would be only because of the humongous support and the favouritsm of fans..she truly should give them a special treat

i agree.  mona has a humongous fan base to be thankful to!
as MM (not motormouth 😉, but mahesh manjarekar) got a pink slip, i have new found hopes that the better dancer may actually win this competetion for a change! ..  
in that case, to sustain, mona needs huge fan support looking at SS's (not shilpa saklani's, but shweta salve's) dancing skills.   i do applaud her efforts to come this far.. 👏 
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago