Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

Was finally able to catch a glimpse of Nach baliye. Rithvik is a phenomenal host and for me he is one of the USP and saving graces of the show. I just wish there was more coordination with KP. Karan was cutting off RD many times and when they were introducing couples i feel as if they should take turns instead of cutting one another off. 

Kudos to both of them for speaking up to Chetan when they felt he was crossing the line. It takes guts to do that especially when you are the host. 

I am more waiting for IIJ2 to start cant want to see Ashu host! Does anyone know the date?

hey avni ,

great to see you here after so long . 

IIJ might start after the IPL gets over , read somewhere . now the auditions are going on
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh well yesterday was a great day for me ,
first good thing happened when shaili di posted that she is fine and safe 

and the second best thing happened when i got to know that my friend who was expecting a baby , gave birth to a beautiful baby girl ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ. 

i am so happy with both the news .

uummm well my friend asked me to suggest some name for the baby , as she is muslim , i thought about 3 names .

Barkat , Jannat and Noor .

these names are ok no ??

well i know this is not a place to discuss such things but still pardon me , i am too happy
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -LiveLaughLove-

Was finally able to catch a glimpse of Nach baliye. Rithvik is a phenomenal host and for me he is one of the USP and saving graces of the show. I just wish there was more coordination with KP. Karan was cutting off RD many times and when they were introducing couples i feel as if they should take turns instead of cutting one another off. 

Kudos to both of them for speaking up to Chetan when they felt he was crossing the line. It takes guts to do that especially when you are the host. 

I am more waiting for IIJ2 to start cant want to see Ashu host! Does anyone know the date?

@Bold: What happened?

Currently Indian Idol Junior auditions are taking place. Not sure when it is going to start. 
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: style14

@Bold: What happened?

Currently Indian Idol Junior auditions are taking place. Not sure when it is going to start. 

Chetan was giving his extra gyaan after sana nd her BF's act 
see this post nnd the video 
Priyanka @priyanka_ashvik  

Ashu's Talaash Episode Full Story Heart breaking story of Saraswati read here => http://colors.in.com/in/news/code-red-weekly-preview-2882.html ...

The story revolves around a well located in a village of Rajasthan. It was said, that any pregnant woman, after drinking water from this well, faces a miscarriage. One day, the village Sarpanch  decides to get the well cleaned. During the process people were stunned to see a skeleton being dug out of the well. Not only this, there was a silver bangle found which had the name Saraswati' engraved on it. 

From here the story goes back to 1995 where we see a young girl, Saraswati, getting married. Her mother gives her that silver bangle as a part of their rituals. On her wedding night, Saraswati is taken aback as her husband Jogi doesn't even touch her and goes off to sleep. Her marriage takes a different turn which she never even dreamt of. On one hand Sarawati's mother-in-law keeps on pushing her for a grandson. Her brother-in-law, Bhuvan, tries to get intimate with her while she rebels in return. Eventually it is revealed that Jogi is homosexual. 

Saraswati, heartbroken, tells this to her mother-in-law to which she replies, "I am not concerned about anything, I just want you to give me a grandchild, be it from Jogi or Bhuvan."  Sarawati is completely shattered and doesn't agree. She threatens to tell the whole village. After all this, Saraswati is beaten to death and her body is thrown in the well. Since then the well has been cursed. It was Saraswati's spirit looking for justice. After two years, when the skeleton is discovered, the police finds out the truth and Jogi and his family get arrested for their heinous crime.

beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi there everyone
Hi Shails...So glad u are here.
Hugs to you..
It feels so good to see you safe and active in the AT .
NEways..Take care and be safe.. The news coverage are still creeping me out..
Also deep condolences to Nepal and all the people who have lost one thing or another in this disaster. .
Hope it doesn't get worse than this..
Edited by bitasta - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Thanks Nura... Just praying there are no more tremors...
style14 thumbnail
MissMalini @MissMalini  

*lol* #NachBaliye7 has only just started but I already have my favourite jodi - @rithvik_RD & @TheKaranPatel :P #TooMuch bromance! @StarPlus

@Shreya : if u get to watch code red episode today of Ashu plss do WU of it . will not be able to watch it when it airs nd colors dont even upload code red episodes online ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

MissMalini @MissMalini  

*lol* #NachBaliye7 has only just started but I already have my favourite jodi - @rithvik_RD & @TheKaranPatel :P #TooMuch bromance! @StarPlus

Going by this #TOOMUch tweets seems evrybdy is trying to be in good books of Ekta..