DayAndNight Index Corner

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi friends,

Some of you know that I already tried my unprofessional hands on writing and some of you don't even know that I can even write๐Ÿ˜†, nd I don't mind that๐Ÿ˜ณ. Even I don't know I can write or not but even though I am the owner of three FFs in this forum๐Ÿ˜›. Since so many people only come to read stories and they don't have my stories collected in one single place, so I decided to create that one corner for my stories and here it is. Read them if you want, otherwise feel free to ignore. And one last but not the least thing, if my stories are not understable to you then I am not sorry, "Kyunki hum dil me aate h, samajh me nhi"๐Ÿ˜‰. Can't control myself from using this dialogue.๐Ÿ˜†

This story is in series with the storyline of show EK MUTTHI AASMAAN after 30th May. The story begins with the marriage of the leads that is Raghav and Kalpana. After that, their post marriage experiences and then sudden entrance of sorrows in their life. The story depicts how they managed to go through worst phase of their life, still the freshness and purity of their love had never let them stay away from each other, when everything around them was a mess. How their destiny played an important role in defeat of their rivals and they got their family complete with their little angel.(Completed)

Click here to read this story...

This story revolves around two character Raghav and Kalpana. Raghav is mysterious personality throughout the story while Kalpana is an open book. It's a story of terrorist in love with an innocent girl, how their complicated love story becomes more complicated. How, where , there was possibilty of only hatred, love blossomed and how love changed their life for a good reason.(Continue..)

Click here to read this story...

This story has also my favorite character Raghav and Kalpana. This story is pure love story from me, by saying this , I mean this story will be completely focused on Love story, more than anything else around. Its all about falling in love, betraying the one and trying to get back that one person. And the conclusion comes out as, its easy to create trust but its next to impossible to re-create it(Continue..). 

Click here to read this story..

Edited by DayAndNight - 8 years ago
Is it do not comment???
Oh wrll I did.. ab kya?
Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Is it do not comment???
Oh wrll I did.. ab kya?
ab kuch nhi, enjoy๐Ÿ˜†
Qoils read each one of them... so far.. I am reading Guns and Roses..
Apart from the last one I ve read all V 
don't be angry on me suman...๐Ÿ˜† But i have read only First story...sorry, 
i will try to catch with others soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nice index
hav read it all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*proudly announces * Maine saare padh liye!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Matlab 'love as we know it' toh I've read full, others are ongoing so till the last update ๐Ÿ˜›
Awesome stories!!
Both r nice stories:) wish u could add more story in future
Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Qoils read each one of them... so far.. I am reading Guns and Roses..
thnks๐Ÿ˜ณ