Posted: 8 years ago
Happy b day baby lov u rockstar!!!
So here's wat i want to say!!!
Dihelig pe mere dil ki jo pare hai tere kaadam
Tere naam pe meri jindaagi likh di mere humdumm!

I wont say m ur biggest fan bt i certainly hve gt d isqwala lov with u!!
N without seein ur movies mujhe nidd nahi aati!!!
when i see ur face then nt a thing dat i will change cus baby u r mazin just d way u r!!!

From rohan 2 u raghu u hve made my heart skiip a beat with ur hotneess undefined 2 ur innocence u hve made me really think dat u r d kukkad kamal da!!!
n when u smile i feell meri jaan tera yu muskuraane toh galat baat hai!!!
N i dont care wat happens cuus as long as ur with me i feel my heaven on heart!!!
n banda tu bachelor mai kanya kumari aaja hojaie thoda lucky tu lucky me!!!

I have 1 wish from god tum juo hazzaro saal we keep celebrating ur many more b days dis way rockstar!!

nt 2 forget i get 2 keep ratta maar all ur lyrics dis way baby cus na tere bina lagda jee!!!

tutta jyaada tara jab tera thoda jyaada mangu dil tera kabhi jyaada maine dil yeh sarfira isqwala love!!!

I love varun have a blast n  best of luck d next king of b town from all ur fans!!!
Teri deewani Aresha

N thank u 4 d awsum thread
Varun Dhawan gets the coolest birthday gift ever!

Varun Dhawan kick-started his birthday on a rather cool note. The actor threw a small party for his friends at his house last night and among the other guests, Arjun Kapoor was also present at Varun's birthday party. Seems like Varun had a gala time at his birthday party and he even tweeted a cool picture of his new birthday gift for his fans to see. Varun was gifted a new pair of Pharell Adidas shoes.
The sneakers are yellow and they totally suit Varun's spunky personality. Varun tweeted out the picture of his birthday gift and said, "My birthday gift the #pharrells.
Thank u to the maker and the gift giver" We are yet to find out who the "gift giver" Varun is talking about in his tweet is. But we know for sure that it has to be someone really special and close to Varun who has gifted him these cool sneakers because we all know that the ABCD 2 actor is a huge fan of this brand's shoes! Another thing we can't help but notice in the picture Varun tweeted out is the Michael Jason tattoo he is sporting on his arm. Varun has got temporarily inked for ABCD 2 but seems like even off duty he is in love with his new tattoo. Well, Varun's cool new shoes, his kickass tattoo and his bindaas attitude all make up for a great picture!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/Varun-Dhawan-Lesser-known-facts/photostory/46875702.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIEntertain]timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/Varun-Dhawan-Lesser-known-facts/photostory/46875702.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIEntertain
Varun Dhawan is thrilled by the love of his
fans. The actor is a huge fan of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Varun's fans had a surprise in store for him. The Student Of The Year actor's fans continuously tweeted Dwayne requesting him to wish their favourite star on his birthday. Flooded with messages from Varun's fans, Johnson decided to wish his fan.Dwayne Johnson tweeted, "@varunUkFanClub Wish Varun a very Happy Birthday from me. He's got awesome fans to care as much as you guys do. Great to see! DJ."
An elated Varun couldn't control his happiness and tweeted back thanking his fans. He wrote,
"cannot believe you guys made the @TheRock wish me. so moved by this has to be the best birthday gift thank you all of you @varunUkFanClub."Edited by -SHAHfan4ever- - 8 years ago
Happy Birthday Varun <3
Love you to bits!

Such a good addition and refreshment you are to the Bollywood. I wish you to be the next king of BW in the coming years which i already see happening 

Every movie and every song of yours is a love ❤️ and it is certainly watched by me thousands of times!

Taareef Karun kya uski, Jisne tujhe banaya, Mere hero! 😆

desperately waiting for June 19!!
Varun's B'day pics 😛 Credit- Raghav & Arjun's Insta. accounts yeah I know they are a bit blurred... 😆

Aww...Raghav's message for VD was adorbs so is the pic 😳
Happy...Birthday to Hottest Bollywood actoactor. ...Doing a Great Job...!!!!
Happy Birthday to u V.D😃
Have a rocking b'day...🥳