Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

Vindhya

I have not read Aye Khuda... so i dont know the similarites...
As far as Ishq da kalma is concerned.. its a very nice story...I have been looking forward to read it...  and it would be unfair to discontinue it... So please continue it...

Armageddon...
i am a reader of your stories as well... but I dont know how I missed Aye Khuda...When I read your and Vindhya msg about the similarities I searched for Aye Khuda,... even though there is reincarnation,, The topic is similar but the story line is different... Hence it is my humble request to let Vindhya continue her story...

Both of you please decide...

It seems you haven't read my note, under any circumstance I haven't told her to discontinue! Ihave always told her to continue her story! There seems to be a misunderstanding in what's being said and understood, anyways thank u for ur words... 

I don't wish any ill will for Vindhya... never
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

dear vindhya
i m not active on arjun forum & i hvnt read aye khuda so i dont know abt this...
i started reading only ur stories on this forum that too wen i recv ur pm...
i really like ur story ishq da kalma... & wish for it to b continued...
but i can understand that this issue has hurt u & armageddon both...
though as a writer it is finally ur decision to continue it or not...

armageddon... i m not active in this forum so i hv not cum accross ur stories...
but i feel bad for u as well...

but i request both u writers to continue with ur stories... as readers love to read ur stories...

Thank you for ur words... thank you for not judging me and tagging me... 

Of course I'll make sure she continues hers! It's a wonderful story... 

That one is completed and it's in my personal blog... all my stories have been shifted one by one by my close cousin... so yeah...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainaSM

hey u two r my good friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

to be very honest reader 
i read both stories ... 
aur dono me punarjanam ka plot he i agree but yaar reason dono ke alag he ... i think  usme koi problem nahi he ...
ab aisee to punarjanam k kayiii reasons ho sakate he ...
mere hisab se ... tum dono ko bura mannne ki koi jaruraat hi nahi he ...

yaaar aise to mene do stories padhi he arakshi ik me sakshi blind he ik me paralized dono me arjun sahi karta he sakshi ko but story ka flow alag he ... dono me sakshi bimar he aarjun help kar raha he ...Aishe to CID wale gorky sir se keh sakate he team  ka concept churaya ...
crime petrol wale savdhaan india ke 
yar me max stories bata dungi jisme arakshi ke twin babies ka name roshini riya hai 

i think plzzz both should continue ur work ... i love and respect u both ,,,,,, so hope so tum dono mere iss comment ko sahi way me logi 

I guess you have misunderstood me completely. 

Under any circumstance I haven't blamed or said anything ill towards Vindhya regarding this story! 

None at all... 

Fine it's my mistake. 

Thank you for telling me that. 

It's my mistake to be over protective for my work because ... forget it. 

The only thing I wanted was to  just know that a similar story's being put up on board... simple. 

Happy New Year is often coined as another Ocean's Eleven and etc etc...

Thank you for your words.

Rgds,

Armageddon
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chulbuli_Annu

Hey dear

Main tumhari stories follow nhi krti...but one of my friend following your story
Sree ki aye khuda padhi hai maine
and tumhari iss story k bare me meri friend ne bataya
concept pr kisi ka copyright nhi hota hai...
do you watch AgniSakshi and Daraar and yaaraana too(maduri dixit wali)
agar nhi dekhi to dekhna...teeno movies me sirf ek fark hai 
aur wo hai cast ka
aur technically teeno movies release huyi ek chali aur do nhi
ye viewers pe depend krta hai wo kya dekhte hai
I think tumne apni story delete krke galat kia
readers pe chod deti k unhe kya psnd hai aur kya nhi
Aise to forum pe kitni stories hai jinme sakshi sikki k liye kaam krti hai
tell me one thing k kya sabne ek dusre ka concept churaya hai
basically sabne gorky sir ka concept churaya k wo sakshi k isliye hi laaye the
do logo ki soch ek jaisi ho skti hai...pr likhne ka tarika...uss se hi writer ki pehchan hoti hai
 and in the last my advise

Do not make the mistake of assuming what people will like or not while writing. Be honest to your story. That's all you need. #WritingTips

jo achcha lgta hai likho...punar janam concept pr kisi ka copyright nhi hai...even mera bhi nhi
main bhi ek story likh rhi hu punarjanam pe ðŸ˜† 

so write whatever you want to write...and all the best 

And Sree  dear tumhe kya ho gya...waise I know k tum already apni sari stories blog pr shift kr chuki hu...dono stories me punarjanam ka concept same hai...baki nhi...yar aise to main bhi ek punarjanam pe story likh rhi hu...wo bhi arkshi...You know mujhe adat hai jo sahi lagta hai wahi kehti hu...tumhe bhi suggestion hoga daraar, agnisakshi aur yaarana film dekhna...you realised k aisa hota rehta hai...wahaan to concept ekdum gitto same to same tha...yahaan tumhari aur vindiya ki story me sirf puranjanam wala mamla clash krta hai...tumhari story azadi k time ki whqt ki hai...aur yahan kuch aur whqt chal rha hai...

concept pe to copyright kisi ka nhi hota...aisa hota to love stories ban ni band ho jati...bcoz har love story me hero heroine milte hi hai...

tum dono ko matter apas me sulja lena chahiye baki as you both wish 

I wish you had read my note again... 

Thanks for ur opinion. 

Rgds,

Armageddon
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armagadon

Oh Lord... wait guyss!!!!!

I haven't removed my story cause of Vindhya's one! Please you all have severely misunderstood my action! 

Do you remember the huge fiasco Ritu Avni and copyright thing? During that time itself we trio removed all our stories from IF and shifted it to our personal blogs! 

Dearest Vindhya, I am very well aware that concepts are not owned or copyrighted by anyone out here - so before anyone blames me for being highly immature or rash in what I have stated... I want to let people know that I just wanted to know about this story from before, as simple as that. 

You know I feel very saddened that apart from Vindhya no one actually tried to understand my predicament! 

In fact it hurts to see that everyone is saying u shd understand yeh voh etc etc... it's very easy to say so... kehte hai na, jalne ki dard usse aati hai jiske haath jal chuka ho. Bolne ke liye sab bol sakte hai, I mean my friends do know how I am yet none seems to understand why I stated what...

That's brilliant! Seriously! Did I state Vindhya as a plagiariser? Did I state anything as that? Did I tell Vindhya to remove her work?

Answer me? If I believed that I have "copyrighted" the theme of reincarnation then please... I wouldn't have asked her to keep writing her stories! It's as simple as that!

You see I was almost a victim of plagiarism, trust me that feeling hurts. Had it not been Ritu and Avni' s timely intervention even my story would have been completely up and there on that person's page. So it's natural that I am protective about my work. 

Now coming to the point... I know Vindhya and if you read my note then I have told her repeatedly that I have no issues with her continuing the story.

It's seriously kiddish to think that I have removed the story due to her! C'mon! 

First of all you want me to list down similarities and differences, even I know the differences! 

Gah!

But what I wanted was someone to tell me the stories are similar, as simple as that. 

It's just about being nice... I was thinking of a split personality story and of course spoke with Kunchu regarding that. 

It's not that we are a huge industry, we are a small family and I thought that just telling the other person means how much. 

Simple, if I write a love story amidst Raisha's kid and Arakshi's kid then I shall definitely speak to Ritu regarding that!

Thank you Vindhya for having understood my viewpoint... really thank you so much. 

Similarities if you wanted me to list down then here there are... 

1) Reincarnation
2) Suicidal / painful death of the leads in the past life
3) The duo victimised by the era of that time
4) Hallucinations of the present and past
5) Fights amidst the duo in real life yet similarity
6) Occasional spells of dizzy 
7) The occasion of first meet... seeing her face for the first time
8) Addressing Arjun as "ji" (which's obvious in those times!)

So on, but this doesn't mean that I don't know the differences

1) Both are hindus in yours while in mine one there's one hindu and one muslim. 
2) The East India Company is their villain while in yours it's the Maharajas... 
3) The current Sakshi is considerably meek and a devotee of her Kishanji
4) Sameer is not related to Sakshi in the past

So I know that the story between the couple is different... the only thing I ever wanted was that someone to tell me so, simple. 

But I guess people saw this as my seflishness... thank you all for understanding me!

Vindhya... I didn't mean to hurt you if you feel so - but you can indeed continue it! 

I never wanted you to delete your story! Thanks to that people might think I am a villain out here! Wow... 

The result of being sensitive to my work, it's my mistake. 

It has always been. 

Once again Vindhya, please do continue the story... 

With best wishes, 

Armageddon.

No one misunderstood you Sree... Don't even think like that... We are still ur friends who understand and as a writer,  i understand how u felt... You know after reading your comment i felt u removed ur story... Because as i searched to read it, it appeared to be removed...

'I am very hurt and upset to be honest... again Vindhya I have ZERO issues or anger against you but I just realized that taking my stories off IF has been the most perfect thing. 

For you know... supposedly if ur story is copied or even ur theme is copied then NO ONE will even let you know that!'

You said that, 'you realized that taking your stories off IF has been the most perfect thing' which made me think like that... SO , I felt bad, thinking, because of me u removed your story...

Please u don't misunderstand anyone... We are you friends and we are not blaming u for anything... I deleted thinking u removed coz of me as the above quoted sentence mean that...

No more issues and no more problems... Please don't feel bad and i agree that u didn't ask me to delete the story and I am re-posting it today itself... Sorry for the issue created by me... We are one family right...
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: VindhyaMounika

No one misunderstood you Sree... Don't even think like that... We are still ur friends who understand and as a writer,  i understand how u felt... You know after reading your comment i felt u removed ur story... Because as i searched to read it, it appeared to be removed...

'I am very hurt and upset to be honest... again Vindhya I have ZERO issues or anger against you but I just realized that taking my stories off IF has been the most perfect thing. 

For you know... supposedly if ur story is copied or even ur theme is copied then NO ONE will even let you know that!'

You said that, 'you realized that taking your stories off IF has been the most perfect thing' which made me think like that... SO , I felt bad, thinking, because of me u removed your story...

Please u don't misunderstand anyone... We are you friends and we are not blaming u for anything... I deleted thinking u removed coz of me as the above quoted sentence mean that...

No more issues and no more problems... Please don't feel bad and i agree that u didn't ask me to delete the story and I am re-posting it today itself... Sorry for the issue created by me... We are one family right...

No issues at al... yep we are a family indeed... 

Yep I had written those quotes in a different context, not regarding you at all. 

Take care and keep writing... lots of love,

Shree.

P.S; check ur pm... the second one I sent
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Lord... wait guyss!!!!!

I haven't removed my story cause of Vindhya's one! Please you all have severely misunderstood my action! 

Do you remember the huge fiasco Ritu Avni and copyright thing? During that time itself we trio removed all our stories from IF and shifted it to our personal blogs! 

Dearest Vindhya, I am very well aware that concepts are not owned or copyrighted by anyone out here - so before anyone blames me for being highly immature or rash in what I have stated... I want to let people know that I just wanted to know about this story from before, as simple as that. 

You know I feel very saddened that apart from Vindhya no one actually tried to understand my predicament! 

In fact it hurts to see that everyone is saying u shd understand yeh voh etc etc... it's very easy to say so... kehte hai na, jalne ki dard usse aati hai jiske haath jal chuka ho. Bolne ke liye sab bol sakte hai, I mean my friends do know how I am yet none seems to understand why I stated what...

That's brilliant! Seriously! Did I state Vindhya as a plagiariser? Did I state anything as that? Did I tell Vindhya to remove her work?

Answer me? If I believed that I have "copyrighted" the theme of reincarnation then please... I wouldn't have asked her to keep writing her stories! It's as simple as that!

You see I was almost a victim of plagiarism, trust me that feeling hurts. Had it not been Ritu and Avni' s timely intervention even my story would have been completely up and there on that person's page. So it's natural that I am protective about my work. 

Now coming to the point... I know Vindhya and if you read my note then I have told her repeatedly that I have no issues with her continuing the story.

It's seriously kiddish to think that I have removed the story due to her! C'mon! 

First of all you want me to list down similarities and differences, even I know the differences! 

Gah!

But what I wanted was someone to tell me the stories are similar, as simple as that. 

It's just about being nice... I was thinking of a split personality story and of course spoke with Kunchu regarding that. 

It's not that we are a huge industry, we are a small family and I thought that just telling the other person means how much. 

Simple, if I write a love story amidst Raisha's kid and Arakshi's kid then I shall definitely speak to Ritu regarding that!

Thank you Vindhya for having understood my viewpoint... really thank you so much. 

Similarities if you wanted me to list down then here there are... 

1) Reincarnation
2) Suicidal / painful death of the leads in the past life
3) The duo victimised by the era of that time
4) Hallucinations of the present and past
5) Fights amidst the duo in real life yet similarity
6) Occasional spells of dizzy 
7) The occasion of first meet... seeing her face for the first time
8) Addressing Arjun as "ji" (which's obvious in those times!)

So on, but this doesn't mean that I don't know the differences

1) Both are hindus in yours while in mine one there's one hindu and one muslim. 
2) The East India Company is their villain while in yours it's the Maharajas... 
3) The current Sakshi is considerably meek and a devotee of her Kishanji
4) Sameer is not related to Sakshi in the past

So I know that the story between the couple is different... the only thing I ever wanted was that someone to tell me so, simple. 

But I guess people saw this as my seflishness... thank you all for understanding me!

Vindhya... I didn't mean to hurt you if you feel so - but you can indeed continue it! 

I never wanted you to delete your story! Thanks to that people might think I am a villain out here! Wow... 

The result of being sensitive to my work, it's my mistake. 

It has always been. 

Once again Vindhya, please do continue the story... 

With best wishes, 

Armageddon.

hey shree

I know tumne bahut pehle hi apni stories blog pr shift kr chuki ho...aur khud ko villian kyun project krne chali ho...you are not the villian even every writer is always hero of his/her work...

jahaan tak mere comment ka swal hai maine to tumhe samjhne ko kuch kaha hi nhi...maine vindhya ko sirf ek example de kar samjhaya...I know tum bahut samjhdar ho...aur vindhya se meri kabhi baat nhi huyi to ek baar samjhana to banta hai ...😉

Copyright wali baat syad tumne mere comment se padh kr kahi hai...You know me very well mujhe jo sahi lgta hai main wahi bolti hu...chahe kisi ko achcha lge ya nhi... copyright to bhai kisi ka nhi banta...kisi bhi theme pr...aise to movies ban ni band ho jayegi...specially bollywood movies...

I know bura lgta hai jab log apka kaam churate hai aur use apna batate hai...sabhi apne kam ko lekar protective hote hai...mujhe samjh nhi aata...k agar tumhe split personality pr koi story likhni hai to uske liye tumhe kunchu ya kisi aur se baat krne ki kya zarurat hai...I mean spilt personality pr tum same to same ya uske aas pass to nhi likhne wali ho...same with ritu aise to forum pr kitni sari stories hai jisme raisha aur arkshi k bacche hai...to kya tum sab writers se permission logi...😲

Mujhe to kai baar tum bhi samjh nhi aati ho ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• apni writing pr bharosa nhi hai kya?????
I am sorry agar tumhe mere comment se hurt hua ho to...mera aisa koi irada nhi tha...but as you know main wahi kehti hu jo mujhe sahi lgta hai...aur maine jo bhi kuch kaha technically sahi tha...

and at last...mere pure comment me maine kahi ye nhi kaha k tumne koi ilzaam lagaya ya kuch hai vindya ko...maine sirf itna likha tha tumhe kya ho gya...iska ye matlab bhi hota hai itni  sensitivity apni stories k liye ???? I know tum bahut samjhdar ho...isliye tumhe to samjhane k liye kuch kaha hi nhi...sirf itna kaha k wo teeno movies dekh lena unka concept bhi same tha...Now i feel ya to hum ek dusre ko samjh nhi paa rhe hai...ya fir baat kuch aur hi hai 
Edited by Chulbuli_Annu - 8 years ago
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chulbuli_Annu

hey shree

I know tumne bahut pehle hi apni stories blog pr shift kr chuki ho...aur khud ko villian kyun project krne chali ho...you are not the villian even every writer is always hero of his/her work...

jahaan tak mere comment ka swal hai maine to tumhe samjhne ko kuch kaha hi nhi...maine vindhya ko sirf ek example de kar samjhaya...I know tum bahut samjhdar ho...aur vindhya se meri kabhi baat nhi huyi to ek baar samjhana to banta hai ...😉

Copyright wali baat syad tumne mere comment se padh kr kahi hai...You know me very well mujhe jo sahi lgta hai main wahi bolti hu...chahe kisi ko achcha lge ya nhi... copyright to bhai kisi ka nhi banta...kisi bhi theme pr...aise to movies ban ni band ho jayegi...specially bollywood movies...

I know bura lgta hai jab log apka kaam churate hai aur use apna batate hai...sabhi apne kam ko lekar protective hote hai...mujhe samjh nhi aata...k agar tumhe split personality pr koi story likhni hai to uske liye tumhe kunchu ya kisi aur se baat krne ki kya zarurat hai...I mean spilt personality pr tum same to same ya uske aas pass to nhi likhne wali ho...same with ritu aise to forum pr kitni sari stories hai jisme raisha aur arkshi k bacche hai...to kya tum sab writers se permission logi...😲

Mujhe to kai baar tum bhi samjh nhi aati ho ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• apni writing pr bharosa nhi hai kya?????
I am sorry agar tumhe mere comment se hurt hua ho to...mera aisa koi irada nhi tha...but as you know main wahi kehti hu jo mujhe sahi lgta hai...aur maine jo bhi kuch kaha technically sahi tha...

and at last...mere pure comment me maine kahi ye nhi kaha k tumne koi ilzaam lagaya ya kuch hai vindya ko...maine sirf itna likha tha tumhe kya ho gya...iska ye matlab bhi hota hai itni  sensitivity apni stories k liye ???? I know tum bahut samjhdar ho...isliye tumhe to samjhane k liye kuch kaha hi nhi...sirf itna kaha k wo teeno movies dekh lena unka concept bhi same tha...Now i feel ya to hum ek dusre ko samjh nhi paa rhe hai...ya fir baat kuch aur hi hai 

Dear Annu,

Point one : Yes I am very sensitive and protective with my stories for they are my babies. Ab dekho Annu, khuda na khasta if anyone stole your stories tab toh tu uski band bajayegi for sure. It is a personal choice to be sensitive with your stories... not only me but there are a few more people who are protective about their stories (not intending to say you don't care for your stories).

Point two : I am not asking for a written permission of sorts. Just a casual discussion. Simple. Well perhaps you don't understand why I feel the necessity to ask the author of the a particular story a permission if I write on a similar concept. The thing is that, from the industry that I am acquainted with - such is the way of the world. 

Bang bang has been the most appreciated movie when it comes to Hollywood remake for it took permission and rights from Tom Cruise's Day and Knight. However Race 2 has been equally criticized for ripping off Hollywood sequences in it's movie - similarly with Happy New Year. 

Keeping all this apart, from the background I come... I also come from a generation of writers and we follow this particular belief that if an author (who is our friend) has written on a similar concept such as ours then often we do have a chat with the author regarding this. 

This is the way I function in writing for I believe it is ethically incorrect to write a similar concept without having briefed it with the author (considering you know her)

Of course I don't mean this to every Tom Dick and Harry, it is solely for authors who are my friends! This is why every movie has in the beginning that any similar situations, concepts or characters are purely coincidental and etc etc.

Point three : I am not talking about generalizing concepts neither about copyrighting concepts...  every person has the freedom of expression.

Point four: apni writing pr bharosa nhi hai kya????? To be honest I didn't understand this statement... 

Lastly, there's no need to further discuss this issue. Mujhe samaj aa gaya ki tum kya keh rahi thi. Mujhe yeh bhi samaj aa gaya that there was a missing link in our conversation. 

I guess it's best to leave the topic here itself. 

Best wishes, 

Shree
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I guess you have misunderstood me completely. 

Under any circumstance I haven't blamed or said anything ill towards Vindhya regarding this story! 

None at all... 

Fine it's my mistake. 

Thank you for telling me that. 

It's my mistake to be over protective for my work because ... forget it. 

The only thing I wanted was to  just know that a similar story's being put up on board... simple. 

Happy New Year is often coined as another Ocean's Eleven and etc etc...

Thank you for your words.

Rgds,

Armageddon

Sab se pahale ... i the only one  person jisne dono stories padhi he ...
dusri baaat ...  everyone is protective toward his or her work 
me yahaa  sahi baaat ko support karne aayi thi ... naaa ki kisi particular person ko 
aur me galat chij ko galat ... jarur kahungi ... 
mene socchaaa thaaa tum mere comment ko galat way me nahi logi ... forget it ...
me dono ki reader hu ... 
aur  wo post par jo likhaaa thaaa usska reply likhaa he ...
agar tum dono mere comment ko galat way me le rahi ho to ...

i m feeling like ... ...
thnk you so much ur words shree ... 
me chahati thi tum dono ke jo problems ya misunderstanding clear ho ...
hope mere comment ko log galat way me nahi lenge ...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for ur words... thank you for not judging me and tagging me... 

Of course I'll make sure she continues hers! It's a wonderful story... 

That one is completed and it's in my personal blog... all my stories have been shifted one by one by my close cousin... so yeah...

😳😳