..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
~1st of all the big shock and confusion for most of us is ayaz being a gay... well, that's not a problem... its natural but he behaving like that with our innocent utkarsh is eww🤢... but we should appreciate cvs for bringing this topic boldly...  these things can happens in hostel life... nd ayaz being like that was a little hurting nd a heartbreak too😒...(lol.. he is meant for beautiful girls)...
~then seemi's attitude towards krissane is woww... hat off to her👏... she boldly accepted being alone rather than being her friend😆... 

~krissane too have a soft heart(atleast for sid😆), which we can see in the fresher party🤔... so she gonna totally broke when she know about sid not taking their relationship seriously🥺...
~nd then veebharth scene❤️.. as usal there was no kammi for that... it was cute... nd thnk god.. he heard our prayers, so parth is inside not sid... poor kamini...

~ yes, there was no sidyali scene which was damn hurting💔, i think cvs are teaching patience to sidyali fans.. but awww...wen sid confronting rohit was awesome🥳... man! i wish siyali shuld have been there... he has respect for girls indeed...

~sid and charlie gonna be the best buddies... charlie knows well how to handle sid... i hope their frndship continue like this😃... nd thy both are falling for the girls who are too besties😛

~well, about the precap i can say that they gonna drag UTSi 's fight... and if utkarsh continue to be with ayaz gang then surely he gonna come out as a spoilt kid...

~who out here is missing anvesha?? im really missing her very much...😔
# sorry tis turn out to be pretty long... tell me if u guys agree wid me... if not i would love to read ur opinions too😊... ( atleast, be active to promote the forum)
Edited by ..krystal - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smile123456 thumbnail
Ayaz is too cutr to be gay
And one thing is nice
No girl will be flirting with them
And we girls will not be jealous 😆
..krystal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smile123456

Ayaz is too cutr to be gay
And one thing is nice
No girl will be flirting with them
And we girls will not be jealous 😆

haha.. 😆 yeah!
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes crystal whole epi ws damn gd..
Veebharth r so hottt...
N ayaz is such a creep...
Hope utkarsh stays away frm him..
Lovely post
..krystal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

Yes crystal whole epi ws damn gd..
Veebharth r so hottt...
N ayaz is such a creep...
Hope utkarsh stays away frm him..
Lovely post

ya!! veebharth scenes were indeed nyc... we gonna get more of thm in today's epi...
but i still lyk ayaz... i only hate his behaviour towards UT... 
but no worries, im sure he wil change and will not bother UT...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Aya' much n wanted his girl...!! But... 🥺

But Epi was awsm...! Vibharth was.. si+ was really gud too.
Kamini...thtz tit for tat !