Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

When ganga said those words, there was sadness in her than anything else.

Hope anandi and DS understand what ganga is going through.

As a woman, as a wife, I can understand when husband starts giving more weightage to another person.

when husband is giving more weightage to Anandi You tell Did Jagya ask Anandi's opinion Why she is interfering in their personal matter ? Who is she to lecture him Dadisaa does that Totally her right but she has no right and can Jagya argue with Anandi and ask her to please be quiet don't interfere in our lives  He simply went away from the table What Anandi thinks herself of why she interferes in other lives Jagya even in past used to have an irritating expression on his face when she lectured him but he does not say anything to her does not mean she does not know her limitations ?how long will Ganga tolerate that ?
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

As a woman, as a wife, I can understand when husband starts giving more weightage to another person.

It is true for majority of couples.
But there are few who can actually go beyond that inherent possessiveness and can understand partner's situation.. In life, such occasions do come when the situation demands that you need to give more weightage to another person. The people who understand this make a perfect relationship.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes sadness is there.and  shes not blaming any1 4 anything. she only blamed J falsely once  & guilty of it.
i think A& DS  shud'd understand & sensed it long ago as BV CVs hav shown them having sum radar.

as  a woman i can understand bcoz i think DS praised .after 2marrow's epi it"ll b clear if J listened 2 A or he  went away widout saying anything as he cudn't say anything 2 A.
if sum1 keeps butting in convos of hubby-wife esply an ex for 11yrs any1 will react like this. so it has nothing 2 do wid perfect relationship. u can't keep on behaving like u  r not bothered if its 11yrs long period.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It depends on who that person is..

Anandi was right when she said "beti hona" and "beti manana" are two different things.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Precap scene will have to wait and see the sequence of events.
But what ever it is if it means Anandi will be moving out of BH I am all for it.

----------
She didn't want to stay because of the problems it will cause for the couple.She said that as much back then.
Now the problems which she anticipated are happening so I don't think anyone should try to stop her.

People who assured that they will not be problems from their side are the ones who are having problems.

aparnauma thumbnail

Dadisa wants to have the cake and eat it too. She has to choose either Jagya or Anandi.If she leaves Jagya for anandi, it will hurt Jagya and it is better she stays with her natural grandson and try to solve their problems as she used to do previously.

Meanwhile anandi should learn to live independently without crutches.

Dadisa wants to have her cake and eat it too.
But for once it will be difficult to chose for her simply because there is Anandi who is alone with a kid and there is her grandson and family.
She may feel it is more right to be with Anandi because she needs her and she can't leave J because he is her blood.
Dsa has been battling between what she considers as her duty and her desires on quite a few occasions.
She has to make a choice.

Anandi I guess the time has come to assert her independence. When she came in eleven years ago she was in a bad shape. But now it is better for her and for her son to move out because everyone requires their own space.
If somebody gives more weightage to her words it is not her problem but it is becoming a problem for others.
Her son doesn't need to walk on egg shells all the time.

aparnauma thumbnail
Kamili is a nice girl but her approach to her problems is the major source of problems.
Kamili knew that he father would never agree to marriage with Gopal and yet she continued her relatonship with him aand used to meet him secretly with no plan or what so ever.She knew that her father's mind cannot be changed and she should have run away back then.

Now her parents fixed a match her - there are only two options either run away with Gopal, Defy parents openly and get married to him or die in the process or get married to the man whom her father has chosen.

Hope she runs away from home.Because that seems to be the only solution for her.Whether she succeeds or not she would have made her point.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

It is true for majority of couples.
But there are few who can actually go beyond that inherent possessiveness and can understand partner's situation.. In life, such occasions do come when the situation demands that you need to give more weightage to another person. The people who understand this make a perfect relationship.

In general, it is right and normal for a wife to get hurt on seeing husband listening more to another woman. That too his ex wife of all. But but but... why are we comparing this Ganga feelings to other regular women? Her story is unique and she has the capability to deal with things. She married a man against his family after having taken all sorts of help from them. Now she can easily throw out Anandi too. This woman is so smart, that she can make herself appear like a victim... and can make others take decisions in her best interest. In this case she won't ask anandi to move out. But will make sure she does. 
aparnauma thumbnail
The question that needs to be asked is why the man is giving weightage to the ex wife's words that in the presence of his current wife.
The current wife should question her husband and not start cold war with the ex wife
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

The question that needs to be asked is why the man is giving weightage to the ex wife's words that in the presence of his current wife.

The current wife should question her husband and not start cold war with the ex wife

Absolutely!

but she won't ask her husband cause she knows why he does it... and he would in turn ask her what happened to her all of a sudden... and he would say - Ganga you were sweet when you were a refugee only... you changed after becoming my wife! Or... wait...! Were you acting then, only to please me???

and then she wouldn't know what to say... so she sits and taunts anandi indirectly cause she knows anandi won't be able to stay fine when people fight about her.