Rishbala FF: Games of Deception (Chapter 12, Pg. 74) 02-08-2016 (NEW!) - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Fabulous update simply great thanks for pm👍🏼
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous work.
monalisa and xmadhu ... very good painting metaphor.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! wonderful update dear...loved it
prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TANIAR!!!! that was a superb update. U gave the best possible first night to this rishbala version at this point in story. Madhu's vulnerability, RK's consoling, painting vala emotional element, and their almost happened lovemaking (I really wanted them to do it in the most passionate and wildest way!!...hope u'll bring that soon) alltogether made it so perfect. Well, I've become a big fan of your writing skills. U portray each and every character, scene and everything so realistically that we feel that we are not the readers but the odience. Keep up the good work and plzzz update soon!!!!!!!
prishathebest thumbnail
Taniar, I've a suggestion. No doubt u're a brilliant writer and u know it rightly where u want to lead the story but I've a little problem with ur narration. Though ur style is awesome, but the detailed description of the background and other things sometimes makes it boring. I agree that details are necessary to make it feel real and u're a talented one to use them fantastically but still I would suggest that u add more dialogue part and conversation part unless the description is important for the scene. It was just a suggestion from one of your loyal reader and affcourse ur FAN. Its fine if u don't consider it. Believe me u're the BEST and my most favourite. Plzzz don't be hurt by my comment and feel free to ignore it if u want but just drop me a reply, its a request...
Lots of love (and a sorry:'( in case)
Prisha
shivanidvd thumbnail
emotional update !!
thnx for pm
so madhu's mom was a painter
loving the way u write 😃😃😃
update soon...

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally u updated.was waiting as always awsome update.clear spark between them