Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir ff- Add some Life to Love and make it more magical (Complete)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi NiBirians๐Ÿ˜Š

After your great response to my  NiBir TS- I'll be there with you forever, I am posting a NiBir FF.

Nisha Gangwal

Daughter of business tycoon, Ramesh Gangwal, Nisha has all, money, good looks and brains. G.S. of St. Teresa College. Deeply in love with Viraj.

Kabir Kumar

Handsome, Happy-go-lucky guy and lovable are the words used to describe Kabir. But the cool guy has a sensitive and innocent boy hidden in him. New entrant in St. Teresa College.

Viraj Singh Rathore

A prince of Rajasthan's royal family. Loves Nisha. Is famous in St. Teresa College for good looks, money, and as team leader of the St. Teresa dance group. A.G.S of college.

Suketu Gangwal

The impulsive yet protective elder brother any girl would wish. Isn't serious about anything in life except his family. A talented tennis player.

Kirti Gangwal

The diva of St. Teresa College. Youngest of four and daughter of Ramesh Gangwal's brother, too arrogant for the world and too soft for her family. Has crush on Saurav.

Umesh Gangwal

The eldest, calmest and most responsible of four. Nisha and Sukku's cousin. Works in famous restaurant as Chief Chef. Is dating Amanpreet.

Saurav Shikawat

Nisha's bff. Loves Kirti but never dared to tell her. Nisha's knows about his feelings for Kirti. Studies in St. Louis (dance opponent of St. Teresa dance team). Knows about NiRaj.

Dolly Chauhan

Nisha and Kirti's best friend. Doesn't know about Nisha and Viraj. Has a crush on every cute and hot guy in college and her neighbor, Sumeet.

Kaira Sighania

Viraj's childhood friend. Loves him. Is jealous of Nisha and Kirti for their popularity in the college.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the Character Sketch.  Will post the first chapter soon. Till then enjoy the amazing chemistry of amazing NiBir... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX
CHAPTER 1- PG 1

CHAPTER 2- PG 4

CHAPTER 3- PG 6

CHAPTER 4- PG 8

CHAPTER 5- PG 10

CHAPTER 6- PG 13

CHAPTER 7- PG 16

CHAPTER 8- PG 19

CHAPTER 9- PG 21

CHAPTER 10- PG 25

CHAPTER 11- PG 27

CHAPTER 12- PG 30

CHAPTER 13- PG 33

CHAPTER 14- PG 36

CHAPTER 15- PG 39

EPILOGUE- PG 43

Edited by ...Shibu... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dude totally waiting for it
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your characters.. now waiting for ff...!!!
Please update soon..!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Miiaaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks interesting...update soon.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hi NiBirians...๐Ÿ˜Š

I am posting the first part of my ff...

Chapter 1

She sat on the chair as watched the vapor of her hot chocolate evaporate in air and her mind evaporated with the memories of incidents that took place 1 hour before.

*Flashback*

Viraj entered the cafe and Nisha, who was waiting for him, hugged him.

Nisha- How was the competition? Sorry, I missed it.

Viraj- (sarcastically) Why are you sorry? You should be happy infact. Your friend's college won the competition, congrats.

Nisha-(shocked) St. Louis? Par tum toh keh rahe the ki team prepared hai.

Viraj- (angrily) team prepared thi, par tumne jo kiya uske baad... Seriously Nisha, you betrayed me, our college?

Nisha- (shocked) Betrayed?

Viraj showed him the video of St. Louis's dance team. That was the routine their college team had prepared.

Nisha- (unable to speak) Yeh sab... Kya... Kaise?

Viraj- (annoyed)Arrey, why are you so shocked? Tumhare wajah se hi toh yeh sab kuch hua hai. Thank God ki humne ek aur routine socha thi, warna second prize bhi nahi jeete.

Nisha- (confused)Kya kehna chahte ho tum?

Viraj- (angry and disgusted) Tumhe bhi pata aur mujhe bhi ki main kya kehna chahta hoon. I can't be with a sick girl like you. You know what; I am breaking up with you.

Nisha was speechless as she saw Viraj walk out of the cafe and sat on the chair in shock.

*Flashback ends*

Nisha- Argh!!

Angrily she threw the cup on the floor. Some contents fell on her hand and it burnt. All at the cafe were so shocked that no one came forward, except a boy wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans. He asked the waiter to get ice and started blowing on her burnt hand.

Guy- Boyfriend ka gussa iss cup pe kyun nikaal rahi ho?

Nisha- (angrily) Tumse matlab? (She pulled her hand from his grip but he pulled it again.)

Guy- Stubborn! I like it... (smirking) Par Kabir Kumar se stubborn koi nahi hai!

It must be the shock she underwent or her empty stomach that made her vision blur and she fell into the arms of Mr. Annoying. Kabir looked at Miss. Heartbroken's faint and tired face. Looking at her face, no one would say that she would ditch anyone, and watching her reaction as her boyfriend lay allegations on her confirmed that she wasn't at fault.

The main questions here were that who was she? Where should he take her? His home, (correction, his dad's friend's son's house), her house or hospital? He noticed a wallet lying on the table. He picked it and searched its content. He pulled out her college id and picked her up and put her on his car's passenger seat and drove off towards Gangwal Mansion.

* Gangwal Mansion*

Kirti was filing her nails, Umesh was talking with Aman on phone and Sukku was playing a game on his tab, when the bell rang. The maid opened the door and a young guy entered the house pulling 2 bags with Nisha in his arms!

Sukku-(shocked and confused) Kaun ho tum?

Guy- Tum Sukku right?

Kirti- (confused)Kaun ho tum? Aur Yeh Nishu ko kya hua?

The guy put Nisha on the sofa and asked the maid to get water. As soon as the maid gave him water, he sprinkled some on Nisha's face. A doctor followed him a bit later and checked Nisha. Sukku was about to ask what's happening but Umesh signalled him to shut up.

Doctor- Just weakness that's it. Rest for a day will help her to recover.

Guy- Thanks doctor.

When the doctor left,

Umesh- Aap please batayiye ki kya hua hai?

Guy- Shaant, shaant. Main pehle khud ka introduction toh karta hoon. Hi, I am Kabir Kumar. Actually cafe mein your cousin fainted so I got her here. (He decided to leave the break up part, as it was her personal matter) Waise, (he dialed a number on his cell and gave it to Umesh) Tumhare liye call hai.

Umesh-(speaking on the phone) Ji chachu... Haan... Accha... Humare saath? Thikh hai... Bye. (he hanged the call)

Sukku- kya kaha papa ne?

Umesh- (to the maid) Inka luggage guest room mein rakhiye, please. (after the maid left) Guys, yeh Kabir hai, Chachu ke best friend Gautam Raizada ka beta, for 2 months he is staying with us and attending St. Teresa's college.

Other 2 stared at him and not knowing what to do Kabir just smiled. Kirti's lips curved into a smile.

Kirti- I'll show you your room.

Kabir- Sure sweetheart (he winked)

Kirti smiled and took him upstairs.

Sukku- What rubbish bhai! This guy isn't staying with us.

Umesh- Can't help it, Chachu ke orders.

Sukku face palmed while Umesh sighed. Sukku never trusted anyone easily, but Umesh was sure, Kabir was worth their trust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it๐Ÿ˜Š... Please comment and silent readers thoko like๐Ÿ˜Š... Next chapter coming up soon...

Edited by ChocoholicShibu - 9 years ago
P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Continue soon
And thanks for the pm :))
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I luv it totally... thanks for the pm
SONAL30 thumbnail
nice start dear
wow nibir's first meet just like the show loved it๐Ÿ˜‰
continue soon and thanks 4 the pm
Miiaaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start ๐Ÿ˜Š thnxs for the pm
tulikaarun14 thumbnail
nice update..continue soon. and thanks for the pmEdited by tulikaarun14 - 9 years ago