Nice and interesting

Thank you SO much :D :D 
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

part 2 

#depression 

the world stopped then and there ..

after i was able to gain my strength back and realize what had happened , i quickly booked the ticket to the first plane to America which was 4 hrs from now, and started packing all my stuff and Randhir's  as well ,along with shona's stuff 

then i went for a quick shopping and returned home with all the necessary things and packed them up as well 

after a couple of hours i woke up shona and told her that we are going to meet dady ..the thought made her really happy 

...i reached the airport and boarded the plane ... after a line journey we reached the American airport me boarded a taxi and reported the nearest hotel booked a room , yeh it did cost me a lot but that was ok i can spend my entire saving just to meet him one time ...well i had no emotions on my face it was blank ! i was still in the shock ... 

i made shona comfortable in the hotel and left the room to see my Rannu first 

i goggled the hospital name and goggle maps helped me find my way in this strange place 

After reaching the hospital main gate took a deep breath and stepped inside .. with all the courage i had' Randhir Shekhawat ' I asked the receptionist .. 

2nd room 3rd floor - she replied 

i was finally standing outside his room ! knocked the door and it was opened within seconds 

'Sanyukta Shekhawat ' the man asked ' yes that's me 'i replied ' well come-on in ' and i stepped inside slowly he was there lying straight with his eyes closed and head all stitched , one leg bandaged and unconscious ...' what happened ' i asked the man' well he was with me in a meeting and we are good friends , i assume he met with an accident cause i found his car lying upside down on the edge of the main road and him sitting indie it , then we landed up here .the doctors says he has got only a few days , he can gain his consciousness at any moment ...they say science can do nothing but miracles happen everywhere and i called you ,as soon as he signaled me may be you can make him alright 

i shook my head in an OK and moved towards his bed! i put my palm on his checks and kissed his lips softly ,a tear rolled down through my eye 

' Sanyukta ' someone whispered ...

Part 3 

' Sanyukta ' someone whispered and i knew it was him i closed my eyes and joint our head ...' Randhir ' i said in a soft , depressed tone a tear escaped through my eyes and reached his lips ..i saton the bed beside him , where there was a little space and hugged him .

' Sanyukta ' i heard him whisper again 

and i hugged him more tightly the doctor was called the man standing at the door step ...as soon as they arrived they asked me to step back ...and started examining him .after an hour of testing i asked the dr , what was going on and he replied with a little smile ' he's getting his ability to speak now .. i think you should visit him often , he feels happy with you Sanyukta was freezed in happiness , she asked the man at the doorstep to bring shona here , she gave her the address and the keys of her hotel .as he went she locked the door .she then walked near his bed and kisses him again on his lips first and then his head and takes a seat beside him . she holds his hands and and make him recall every happy moment of theirs ... then there's a knock at the door , she gives him a smile and says ' ready to meet your little baby , are you 'she opens the door and in no moment she gives the baby to Randhir .. ' shona ' he whispers again , after a really long time ...

day after day Sanyukta and shona where coming to meet Randhir or may be they made his room their home other than the fact that they just went for a bath at their hotel and the whole day they where there ..after like 1 week doctors again examined him and shared the news with his family the dr said ' he has been improving a lot lately , their are chances that he might be able to gain himself fully back with a month or two , if everything goes well , but there are also chances that he may never recover from this incident ever ... beside the fact that , after you and shona came here , his life span has increased to 5 more years and if the same happens may be it could grow more , we never know ... he is suffering from a brain disease ... so i things might get complicated , i wish your love gets him back , because he isn't responding to any medicine .. its all you who did this and can do a lot better ...

and now you see children your grandpaa is one of the most active grand parent in this city * i smiled looking at my cut little 15 year old grand son and a 17 year grand daughter ...* 

grandson - ohh grandma you love him so much 

granddaughter - yes grandma thats so sweet  

shona enters ... 

shona - stop teasing my mom and dad babies ...

grandson/daughter together - momm we'r not babies now ...

shona - go out and play ..after they left shona sits beside her mother - mom i know it hurts you a lot , that moment you almost lost him , why do you always keep on remembering them .. the times when he suffered so much to live those hard 2 years of your life that you gave on him .. why do you always remember them so much 

me - sweetheart because thats when i came to know you daddy can hear me even if he's 70% dead ..i came to know the extent at which he love me and you

' Randhir enters ' 

Randhir : hey mother daughter together ... whats going on ?? haan 

shona : nothing dad , mom's still not over with that accident of yours ..

Randhir  : Sanyu .. you .. * he reached me and made me stand up * i love you ok !! and i'm not going anywhere , stop warring ...i punched him lightly and whispered in his ears ' as if i'm gonna allow you to make me go through depression again ? '

Randhir : ha ha ha * he laughed softly * come here * he pulls her close and kisses her with all his passion , as if it was their first kiss and they are feeling each other for the very first time ! 

i love you Randhir  ... 

me to sanyu ...

The End

Edited by janvi.sadhwani - 8 years ago
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally updated
after long time
going to read now :):)

Janvi yeh tho 3rd hai 2nd post karna tha 

coming to chapter
awesome update
loved it.

keep smile:)

Edited by .Sandhir - 8 years ago
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

Finally updated

after long time
going to read now :):)

Janvi yeh tho 3rd hai 2nd post karna tha 

res

Sorry for that :p , i uploaded in the wrong forum :) abhi uploaded both the parts :) 
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi.sadhwani

Sorry for that :p , i uploaded in the wrong forum :) abhi uploaded both the parts :) 

okk
thanks😊