baldev ???? trust or not to trust??? - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

if I were a guy and my wife accused me for killing someone I would NEVER forgive her! 

Baldev at least accepts his mistakes unlike Mahan Ranveera 😵 - Veera does sometimes accept her mistakes and try to make up for it, but I have never seen Ranvi do so.

A person who keeps committing the same mistakes over and over, thinks she's perfect and doesn't trust and respect her own husband, deserve to live alone the rest of her life! - Yes, she does repeat the mistake of doubting Baldev over and over again. However, I am sure this is done on purpose by the CVs because they have no other track t show.

Veera was and will always stay selfish, she only loves herself and her loser Veerji 🤢 - Veera does put Baldev before her own self, but the issue arrises as she puts her Veerji before all else. Rember, she did support Baldev and put him before herself in his PTSD track! She reverted back to her old ways when her Veerji began to influence her.

Veera isn't capable of becoming a sarpanch either cuz she jumps to conclusions without giving the other person a chance to speak, she gets manipulated too and she thinks that only her Veerji is right and rest are wrong 🥱  -  I agree with this statment completely and most other people on this forum d as well. However, what I want to explain to all hard-core Baldev fans is that he is not the best sarpanch. People may argue that he may be the better option, but that is still not making him the best! He too has those flaws of being manipulated! Just like Ranvi, even Bansuri is quite foolish in trusting people that flatter her. (I am not sure if her follies have been shown in the sow, but I view her in this manner.)

My points are in bold, because I do not like to italisize since I find it hard to read.
I have deleted the partsof this post, which I deemed as beng offensive, so I do not wish o comment on them at all. (No offense to anyone at all)
Originally posted by merrydock

It seems you are new to this forum and the show. I have answers to each of your statements, but I don't want to start it off again, for months only a few of us fought for Veera, but now she has crossed all limits and the biggest misconception people have about the show is Ranvee raised Veera and that is cause of everything.
Originally posted by khushi_shankar

I agree with this statment completely and most other people on this forum d as well. However, what I want to explain to all hard-core Baldev fans is that he is not the best sarpanch. People may argue that he may be the better option, but that is still not making him the best! He too has those flaws of being manipulated! Just like Ranvi, even Bansuri is quite foolish in trusting people that flatter her. (I am not sure if her follies have been shown in the sow, but I view her in this manner.)

@red : yes, agreed that he is not a good sarpanch material...but that is not the question here...that is not the main problem between baldev and veera...the main issue is their marital relationship

he was always a good boyfriend and a trying to be good husband...above all he loved Veera immensely, did so much for her, almost danced to all her tunes...but still she never respected him for what he is...always doubting...always showing how her veerji is the best...every man wants to see his wife thinking of him as the best...but baldev wasnt even second in her list...upon that time and again she insulted him without thinking...went against him...whenever her family called him unreliable immature, she never argued on his behalf...she knew most of the times his actions are a retaliation on her actions / insults, but she never shared that info with her family n his father...making them feel that he is the big bad wolf...

and his this action is the result of that behavior of Veera, piling up...her standing opposite him in the elections, was the last straw that broke his heart...had she made him feel loved, then nobody wudve been able to pit him against her n make him insult her this way...remember the days before nihal's murder, how he fought with even his mother for veera...
Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

@Jeet:

You are totally right. This show is giving the wrong message! Marriage is being shown as this "expedient" thing. What Veera did to Baldev and then he in turn did to her is unforgivable! But how Veera has acted in this selfish and "Holier than thou" way regarding this Sarpanch subject, and also the patronizing behavior of SS family and Veera towards Baldev, IS the MAIN issue!

Veera didn't trust Baldev when it came to the builders when he came home with that money, but then she trusted him about the party and paid for it! She also lacks good judgement and has acted in a very immature and dumb way! This is NOT how you sustain a marriage, by standing up as an "opponent" of your husband, because of philosophical differences! Her actions as a wife was shameful and disrespectful to their marriage! As a married person I can "vouch" for the fact that this action was just despicable and NOT what you would want from your life partner. So the answer given back by Baldev to Veera was at the SAME level! I guess now they are even! 

I dont support either actions. But for the way this whole thing ended, I blame SS mahan Parivar, Mahaan Veera devi and also Balwant the Great more than Baldev. Their constant doubting of Baldev and his actions and also always looking at the wrong side of everything he does LED to this mess! THAT is the honest truth, and ALL of us who have watched this show for more than 2 years and VEEBA story for 17 months know this for a fact!

balwant wanted baldev and veera to run a fair election campaign. if baldev had won the elections without trickery do you think balwant would not have been proud and happy for him. 
the is the 22nd century, many married couples work in the same company,  and say if the wife gets a promotion based on merit, but the husband want that promotion, should she decline the promotion because it would be disrespectful to her husband. 

have you forgotten that men and women are equal,  and a woman has every right to aspire to any position she wishes,  even if it is against her own husband.

i pity such women who think that women deserve to remain two steps behind an man. it is this sort of mentality  that makes india a backward country.

husband deserve respect no matter what he does,  just because he has balls, but wifes  should bow their heads lay on the floor like a doormat,  because he doesn't deserve respect. 👏  yah kya soch hai!
@Merrydock

This is not the same as husband and wife being up for the same promotion while working for the same company. Baldev has been dreaming of becoming the Sarpanch his whole life, while Veera has never before thought about it until her stupid family put those thoughts in her head.

And both Veera and Baldev are totally unsuitable for the post. Both are gullible, hot-tempered and egotistical. Frankly not leader material. She stood in the elections because she thought that Baldev is totally unsuitable for it and he won't take anyone's advise. So if Veera truly cared about her husband's feelings, she wouldn't have been so callous as to stand in the elections against him, when she is not worthy of the post either and without taking a moment to think about how hurt he would feel (I am sure even the promotion wali wife will feel a little bad for her husband when she takes the job but not Veera).

If this was really Veera's dream or she at least wanted it for her sake and she actually deserved it, then most of us would have been behind her, but sadly that's not the case here. 

Also I am sure that the wife in the promotion scenario , won't be in the bad habit of constantly putting her husband on the bottom of her list of priorities.

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 8 years ago
Wow just because a wife respects her husband and let him accomplish his dream she's a doormat 😳 👏 Kya soch hai 👏

in today's epi Balwant said if Baldev stood up for the elections against Veera, he wouldn't even have a chance to win, what an encouraging father 👏

MaSh have ruined all the relationships in this show just to glorify the Ranveera bond 😵

In all honesty I don't think any of the four central characters of Veera, Ranvi, Baldev and Gunjan can be trusted.

The biggest flaw with all four of them is that they appear to never ever learn from their mistakes.

Ranvi will always trust some random person who will turn out to be a homicidal lunatic yet only show the smallest modicum of faith and trust in Baldev. Lol he says that Ballu has flawed instincts but it wasn't Ballu who blindly followed nuts like Anmol and Rajveer.

Gunjan will always lie to everyone who cares about her to achieve her own selfish needs. She will backstab, steal, spread vile lies and in return will demand unconditional love and trust from others.

Veera will always believe that she is right and all others are wrong. I know people say she has this Veerji jap; but personally I think her ego overules even Ranvi's opinion. Like after the whole Dangral incident even though she had blatantly lied and snuck out she still hit the roof when Ranvi didn't believe her about Ballu not instigating the fight.
Her main problem was indeed that Ranvi dared to say that she was wrong.

And finally Baldev will always let his temper get the better of him. No matter how many times that it's been shown that its his hot-headed reaction to events that lead to people taunting and not trusting him, he will persist in digging his own grave.
Now I love Baldev but seriously he can't tell Veera or anyone for that matter that he deliberately sabotaged her as she didn't trust and support him in the elections. As by his very act of sabotaging her doesn't it erm kinda prove that maybe he wasn't that trustworthy to begin with?

I suppose all four characters will have their own reasons for constantly making the same mistakes but at some point you would think common sense will prevail and that they will learn something. Alas for us viewers it seems that will never be the case...

Edited by suki11 - 8 years ago