YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i felt a bit strange when dd asked sid why he was doing all this...i feel when simran gave her statement in court...dd was shocked...so in the spoiler we read she still wants yash roshni marriage...as she well knows that simran will never treat roshni well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though DD is happy with Sid and got to trust him, she is also sure that Kri and Sim will not spare them. So, she ignores Sid and wants Roshni to be with Yash... Actually this is her  problem too, over-protectiveness😊
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

though DD is happy with Sid and got to trust him, she is also sure that Kri and Sim will not spare them. So, she ignores Sid and wants Roshni to be with Yash... Actually this is her  problem too, over-protectiveness😊

she does not feel that sid can protect roshni from those 2 vamps 
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though she trust him, her reaction towards sid is justified bcoz she still thinking roshni wants divorce from sid& sid also so aft their divorce she should secure her daughters future na so she didn't accept yash-sam marriage...once roshni ll clears dd that she doesn't want divorce from sid and she still loves him, it maybe convince her to accept their marriage...😊 But still i have doubt how come yash suddenly accept to marry sam, I thk maybe roshni told him to move on his life instead of waiting for her...πŸ˜†Anyway his wish to become dd's jamai is going to fullfil...😳
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

Though she trust him, her reaction towards sid is justified bcoz she still thinking roshni wants divorce from sid& sid also so aft their divorce she should secure her daughters future na so she didn't accept yash-sam marriage...once roshni ll clears dd that she doesn't want divorce from sid and she still loves him, it maybe convince her to accept their marriage...😊 But still i have doubt how come yash suddenly accept to marry sam, I thk maybe roshni told him to move on his life instead of waiting for her...πŸ˜†Anyway his wish to become dd's jamai is going to fullfil...😳

yes i also feel that roshni has to spell it out
that she still loves sid and she wishes to stay with him forever
i want yash to mary sam asap
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

I agree...that can be a possibility πŸ˜•Ouch

DD is trying to protect roshni from Sim and kri

and I guess Roshni told yash there is no way they can be together bz she still loves her beau πŸ˜‰
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Millerrr88

I agree...that can be a possibility πŸ˜•

DD is trying to protect roshni from Sim and kri

and I guess Roshni told yash there is no way they can be together bz she still loves her beau πŸ˜‰

yes i too feel that