Loved you more, to let You Go--part 2 posted on page 2 - Completed.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved you more--to let you go!

Abhay dropped at the ground, his breathing was coming rapidly.

He couldn't forget that moment.

----------------------

Few hours back

"What is wrong with you Abhay? Why don't you understand this simple thing? I have a job! My career! It's not possible for me to spend hours on this---stupid thing!!" Piya breathed, staring directly at him.

Abhay pulled her hands into his own, avoiding her words. He didn't feel bad on the rough edge her tone had. He rather smiled. "I understand! I know you are busy! I know. But it's a special day! Cant we have this special moment to ourselves? You do deserve this! One day--wont harm! I will talk to your boss--"

Piya jerked back. She shrugged his hands away in a violent distaste. Her eyes were hard. "Are you mad?? What makes you say that?

Abhay, I know you dnt mind having a free day--since you never had much cared to have a successful career---but it's my job! And I want to be on the top! I want to be someone. Not a vagabond like you! Come out of it Abhay! "

Abhay stared at her. His eyes didn't blink. Her words sounded alien to him. Piya was never like this-before. So cold. So hard. She never talked this way to him!

"She is disturbed! Dnt judge her!" a voice said from behind his head and Abhay nodded in understanding. "I know the days are getting too much on you! Don't bother. I will make it special! Piya you're special to me! There's nothing i wouldn't do for you! Trust me-i'll turn each of your moment into the most beautiful time of your life! You wnt have to worry---"

Abhay had cupped her face, the moment his fingers brushed through her skin, Piya jumped. She threw his hands away.
"Get out! What the hell do you know about love--? What is happiness--do you even know the meaning of that? You're a good for nothing man! I committed to you! --married you--a man like you!! Senseless--emotional fool!! One who knows nothing about life! What did you do for me--except for all the foolish love letters and emotions--you shower on me! They have been nothing, but waist of time! I regret marrying you! You never had an ambicion!!
What i got was a vagabond! A drug addict!!" her tone was furious and she didn't stop or consider for once before she spoke them.

Abhay stood, motionless and frozen. His ears could not believe what he heard. Disbelief pulled a veil upon his senses. His heart bruised and spellbound. Abhay watched Piya, his steps pulling back, in slow, silent stride.

There was shock on his face.

Piya didn't see him anymore. Abhay had left without utterring a single word. She'd felt a tad bit bad, but she didn't try to stop him. Piya felt she was right in what she said. Abhay has given her nothing! He did love her--which was true, but for Piya, love wasn't enough! He was without any aspiration--only emotions--that was all he had ever taken seriously in life--and Piya hated it!

She watched him go and looked away. She had to make her life. She can't waste it like him! Never!

----------------

Abhay felt his eyes hazy. He rubbed them with the back of his hand and felt the tears in them. He left the bottle of whisky and tried to stand on his feet. When he failed after several attempts, he gave up.

He took the vial and the syringe.

He was once an addict! He was. But Piya made her forget everything. For her--he left all of those poisonous habits!! He promised her he would never touch them and he didn't either.

Yet--today she accused him of being an addict! He was a fool to her! His sentiments--his feelings were but of little value in her eyes!

Abhay closed his eyes. His face was pained.
"What have you given to me? Nothing! "
Her voice--hard and accusing, ran in his ear and Abhay broke down in tears.

For a long time he was crying , bitterly. Then he held the vial and stared at it.
He took the syringe and threw them both away.

Piya had accused him of something he didn't do! And he won't give her the chance to turn it into a truth. He would instead free her from every bondage!

Yes! That's what he would do!
Afterall he was a liability to her and nothing more! Then why not give her this one joy--for the last time? If he could--then why not?"

Abhay smiled. He would free her from every bond. She could then be happy! Afterall, that's what he'd always wanted--to make her happy! "

Abhay looked up at the room around him. He was going to leave every thing behind.
He would miss Piya for sure--whereever he would be--Piya would always remain in his heart !

Abhay took the frame and held it in his both hand. From the picture all he saw, was Piya's smiling face.

Today, he would not cry! He would let go! Because he loved her!

Because no matter how far he goes--he would always love her!

--------------------
The end.

Note- hi guys! Wrote this out of the blue! If there are any typing or grammatical errors, then please forgive me.

If i haven't bored you, then do tell me how it was. 😊

Link to the last part--

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god!, this os made me so sad!:( how could Pia doubt poor darling Abhay :( anyway you have described Abhay's emotions really well! And it's not boring :D
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os indu. 

it is commendable of abhay to get straight for pia  as it's very difficult for a drug addict to get out of it. pia's tone was harsh but in a way she wasn't completely wrong. she is ambitious & wants to make a name for herself so it's not wrong of her to expect the same thing from abhay too though she could have been a bit softer. abhay loves her a lot and it's proven by the fact that he let her free but i really wonder what would be pia's reaction to it. is there a part 2?

it was awsum. 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

An awesome one! Though it saddened me but really liked it Di :D  
 & no, your writings are meant to make other pleased not boring! πŸ˜ƒ
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was painful to see AbhIya separated Indu😭. How could Piya be so insensitive? Please please write d 2nd part. I really want Piya to realize Abhay's love
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
It was a sad one but nice...
Abhay love PiYa a lot n she her tone was si harsh...Poor AbHaY
He left her for her sake
But what will PiYa do now r u planning to write part 2??

N yeah ur writing r never boring Dear...:-)

Originally posted by: Purple.shade

Oh my god!, this os made me so sad!:( how could Pia doubt poor darling Abhay :( anyway you have described Abhay's emotions really well! And it's not boring :D

thank you so much dear. I am glad you read it n like it! 😳

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

<font size="3" color="#660099">amazing os indu.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#660099">it is commendable of abhay to get straight for pia as it's very difficult for a drug addict to get out of it. pia's tone was harsh but in a way she wasn't completely wrong. she is ambitious & wants to make a name for herself so it's not wrong of her to expect the same thing from abhay too though she could have been a bit softer. abhay loves her a lot and it's proven by the fact that he let her free but i really wonder what would be pia's reaction to it. is there a part 2?</font>
<font size="3" color="#660099">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#660099">it was awsum.</font>

thanks so much Megha! It's always a delight to read your comments! πŸ€—
you see in depth. i love how you notice and explain small facts.😊

yes. indeed surviving from an addiction like drugs-is a challenging thing! only few could do it! Abhay is one of those.

immense care n love from the person close is the only thing that can help the patient, in such cases. but still few make it through!
so from the point Abhay it's quite clear has a strong sense of character. if gotten little encouragement he could perhaps have done better!
but like you said, Piya is ambitious n it's not wrong to be so. but that said, her mode of approach towards Abhay was not just either.

yep. part 2 is coming up shortly! I posted it as a One Shot and had no plans of coming up with another part but since you guys are so eager for part 2--i thought to bring it for you all ! i hope you'll like it. 😊

Originally posted by: Dark.Desires

An awesome one! Though it saddened me but really liked it Di :D
& no, your writings are meant to make other pleased not boring!πŸ˜ƒ

aww...thanks soo much my dear. 😳
thanks for the encouragement! :)

yeah...it was sad.
so i thought to bring a next part to make you guys happy! 😳

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

It was painful to see AbhIya separated Indu😭. How could Piya be so insensitive? Please please write d 2nd part. I really want Piya to realize Abhay's love

Yeah i know dear! :(

Piya behaved insesitively! but that's what happens often when people fail to see beyond themselves...and forget the worth of relations. they often overlook otger people's happiness in doing so. not entirely their fault though. sometimes society moulds us this way that except success and money everything else loses its value.

part 2 will be up shortly!

and thanks a ton for reading and the comments Kirti. πŸ€—