•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
ok i really cant figure out why in the world Nehas voice was dubbed throughout kaisa yeh pyar hai.her real voice is soooo cute and it suits her much better.her dubbed voice made her look and sound 2 mature.
i was just watching the asian lifestyle thing and even though she just came on 4 like 2 minutes it seemed as if shes really bubbly and everything.
Her favorite actor/actress is Anil kapoor and Sridevi(spelling?) and this girl asked her if she was really in love with angad and she replied in the soap she is in luv with him but i had the feeling the fan was asking about real life...
anyways point is Neha's voice is very cute and i hope they dont dubb her voice when she does acting again.
but i don't think so her voice was dubbed in whole play just is starting.. but at the end that was her real voice..
yup her voice is very cute like her 😳
yeah neha voice really sweet and lovely.
Whenever i hears her voice just want to kiss her chota cutie baby lolz 😳 😳 .

Muniza

Originally posted by saba23

but i don't think so her voice was dubbed in whole play just is starting.. but at the end that was her real voice..

no.they dubbed her voice all the way.😡

i know her real voice is soo cute and sweet 😳 i hate ekta for dubbing her voice 😡
her reeal voice is awsome i luved it more than her fake voice 😳 😆