Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Did you all watch the promo... in that aarushi is stick to her descision of masa masi wedding and vihaan is against of it and then he said yeh tum decide karogi ke tumhe yeh shadi karwani hai yaa hamari shadi bachani hai 😲 i m little afraid .why cv is in hurry in taking track ...bt i think its little seperation as ravish said in interview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.desitvbox.me/satrangee-sasural-promo-vihaan-and-aarushi-to-go-against-each-other/

^ here is the link to the new promo in case anyone wants to see it πŸ˜Š 
its a dailymotion vid, i can't find it on the actual dailymotion website but you can view it on desitvbox as well. 

And it was a great promo, definitely some great performances and lots of drama in store. But we know that in the end Vihaan will be happy with Aarushi and will be proud of her, toh im not too worried πŸ˜†
At least we know that this is the separation Ravish was talking about in interview and not some other separation down the road. 

Also did you guys see IF video?? Neelima getting married and then suddenly goes missing during her haldi ceremony and later they find her wrapped her in a carpet! πŸ˜²
Edited by bpbpbp - 9 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲 Oh wow... it's going to get more intense...   

Thanks for sharing Renu and bpbpbp :D (Can I know your name please 😳 it feels funny to write your usernameπŸ˜†) 

Renu main bhi yehi soch rahi hoon. Yeh log itna bhaga rahe hain tracks ko!! πŸ˜• and Maasi maa's story is the first among SEVEN, and already Arhaan's marriage is in trouble πŸ˜³ Aisa hi chala toh seventh mom ka problem sulajhne tak, yeh dono third world war hi start kar denge :| πŸ˜† 

bpbpbp, yeah I saw the IF video! They find her rolled up in a carpet on the lawn! even the kidnappers got fed up of this saasu mom of Aarushi πŸ˜† 

Found some on location videos that have very cute interviews of Aarushi, Vihaan and Maasi maa.

Here are the links - 

Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

😲 Oh wow... it's going to get more intense...   

Thanks for sharing Renu and bpbpbp :D (Can I know your name please 😳 it feels funny to write your usernameπŸ˜†) 

Renu main bhi yehi soch rahi hoon. Yeh log itna bhaga rahe hain tracks ko!! πŸ˜• and Maasi maa's story is the first among SEVEN, and already Arhaan's marriage is in trouble πŸ˜³ Aisa hi chala toh seventh mom ka problem sulajhne tak, yeh dono third world war hi start kar denge :| πŸ˜† 

bpbpbp, yeah I saw the IF video! They find her rolled up in a carpet on the lawn! πŸ˜† 

Found some on location videos that have very cute interviews of Aarushi, Vihaan and Maasi maa. Here are the links - 

Haha of course you can πŸ˜³ it's Bindiya πŸ˜Š 
And I remember from ravish's fan segment, you are RanjanaπŸ€—πŸ˜³

Thank you sharing the links also!! πŸ€—

Edited by bpbpbp - 9 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Haha of course you can πŸ˜³ it's Bindiya πŸ˜Š 
And I remember from ravish's fan segment, you are RanjanaπŸ€—πŸ˜³

Thank you sharing the links also!! πŸ€—

Oh hello Bindiya!! πŸ€— Yes, I'm Ranjana :D You can call me Ranju :)) 

And you're welcome! Saw the interview? All of them are so cute na πŸ˜† 
Renu111 thumbnail
@bindiya yes it is interesting to see the drama bt in this process Arhaan six month will finish in solving saas problems and i know this will not live for long and we will get the happy ending and neelima was in carpet ab yeh kya aur naya...hey bhagwan.
Renu111 thumbnail
welcome ranju di 😊 and yes me too same question..they started with neelima and now narmda and chachi maa's story is yet to started πŸ˜† so age bhi dekhne ko milega drama...and i m again saying this aarushi is the one who brings them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† bt jo hoga accha hee hoga..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

welcome ranju di 😊 and yes me too same question..they started with neelima and now narmda and chachi maa's story is yet to started πŸ˜† so age bhi dekhne ko milega drama...and i m again saying this aarushi is the one who brings them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† bt jo hoga accha hee hoga..

Haan I remember you'd said she will bring back all of them :D Mujhe toh lagta hain Tauji must have faked his death to escape these Vatsal women πŸ˜† and Aarushi usko bhi wapas leke aayegi πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
Plz no di tauji wapas aayenge πŸ˜† If this was a EK show naa then that was possible bt thank god thos is not...bt kuch bhi ho sakta hai vatsal ladies mein utani capability hai... πŸ˜†
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. More drama... Waiting to watch some spectacular performances by the actors..