Missing parents, missing husband, missing brains

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Apparently Star Plus feel we don't get enough of SNS, so they added another repeat to the currently unoccupied slot at 9.30 pm. Which is why I accidentally came across the show today. (Yay for me. 🤢) Only stuck around for 10 mins or so.

Anyway, felt like sharing some random musings:

First things first, new title for the show: Saath Nibhana Kokila Ke Saath

Does Gopi care about her parents? Does Urmila care about her husband? Do they only care about Kokila? (Hence the new title. 😉)
Do the CVs care about Gopi's parents and Urmila's husband? Does anyone care about them? 

Did they address their disappearances already and I missed the explanation because I obviously don't care enough to watch the show and find out for myself?

Kinjal doesn't want Kokila back in Modi Bhavan for her own selfish reasons.
Urmila doesn't want Ahem to take Kokila to Mumbai with him or for Ahem-Gopi to take back Kokila to Modi Bhavan. She wants Kokila to live forever and ever with her in the chawl. 
Why?
Because Urmi wuvs her Koki and can't bear to be apart from her.
Aww...so sweet 😛 ... Is what I would have said if it wasn't for Urmila's lies and the beatings she's been giving to Kokila for the past 10 years. 😳

Paridhi is excited at the prospect of Kokila coming back to Modi Bhavan. 👏 She'll be so happy when her amazing Gopi behn solves all the problems again. 👏 She'll be ecstatic when Kinjal is made to go back to the chawl. 👏 And then she'll be so delighted when Kokila and Gopi bring Rashi Jr. back to Modi Bhavan...Huh?!!! 😳 That's right Paridhi. Your little brain obviously doesn't let you think that far ahead. does it? 🤔

P.S. Message to Mansi. You know I've always been your well wisher. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😆.. great post Nikki... 
CVs comveniently forgot Gopi's parents.. AFter Radha was killed, Madhu is seen no where.. I mean after the leap... how stupid... 
Gopi's father is long gone, no one knows where he went.. Jeetu Bhai has alway sbeen missing starting from the beginning...he comes only once in a while... 
Same with Chirag and Parag, they are just name sake men of MM.. but this show is all baout the great ladies...😆

Kinjal is thinking andar hi andar --  why is mom coming back... but what Paridhi told Kinjal today is right.. but then Paridhi is no less... she is acting as if she will be happy seeing Rashi near her...😕

Urmila only wants Kokila so she can get the service done and she can beat her when she wants... Thankfully before Kokila goes to Mumbai, they are showing that she is faking... I hope... 😆
Arrey Mansi kaha jaayegi... she is trying her best ot make her space as Modi bahu which is not going to happen in her this life...😆.. dekha na, Ahem is also supporting her and throwing Gopi out of his life...😡.. if only it happens...But poor Gopi is still hoepful and she applied sindoor on her maang...😆
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

😆.. great post Nikki... 

CVs comveniently forgot Gopi's parents.. AFter Radha was killed, Madhu is seen no where.. I mean after the leap... how stupid... 
Gopi's father is long gone, no one knows where he went.. Jeetu Bhai has alway sbeen missing starting from the beginning...he comes only once in a while... 
Same with Chirag and Parag, they are just name sake men of MM.. but this show is all baout the great ladies...😆

Considering the fact that Gopi cried so many years about being an orphan, it is a huge oversight on the CVs part to not have her even think about her parents. The huge emotional milan with her parents seems pointless now.

I know everyone says that Kokila has been the closet thing to a parent for Gopi (though personally I find that relationship pretty toxic) but Gopi never really seemed to try to get to know her parents better. 

Kinjal is thinking andar hi andar --  why is mom coming back... but what Paridhi told Kinjal today is right.. but then Paridhi is no less... she is acting as if she will be happy seeing Rashi near her...😕

Urmila only wants Kokila so she can get the service done and she can beat her when she wants... Thankfully before Kokila goes to Mumbai, they are showing that she is faking... I hope... 😆

Both Paridhi and Urmila made valid points to Kinjal, but practice what you preach people! 😡😆

Arrey Mansi kaha jaayegi... she is trying her best ot make her space as Modi bahu which is not going to happen in her this life...😆.. dekha na, Ahem is also supporting her and throwing Gopi out of his life...😡.. if only it happens...But poor Gopi is still hoepful and she applied sindoor on her maang...😆

By no means do I support Mansi, think what she's doing is right, think any kind of injustice has happened with her etc etc. 

However, if Mansi tells Ahem to jump off a cliff...

I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say Gayatri. 😉😆

Gopi...meh. One look of love from Ahem and she'll go running back to him. 

Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope they bring their parents when she leaves MB.
ani_gr thumbnail
I know...everything has become joke really... Ahem .. uff when did he ever listen to Gopi in the last 20 years? Now he is doing what Mansi /Meera tell him to do...😡..
Gopi should not budge at all this time and get out of MM...
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

I know...everything has become joke really... Ahem .. uff when did he ever listen to Gopi in the last 20 years? Now he is doing what Mansi /Meera tell him to do...😡..

Gopi should not budge at all this time and get out of MM...

Throw divorce papers in his face then see what he does.

I understand her sentiments about the sindoor. But when the sentiments are not there from the husband's side, what's the point? It's like saying, 'You hate me, but phir bhi, you are my husband. I'm gonna put this sindoor in my forehead, sit down and wait patiently until you come back to your senses and take me back as your wife.' That's what her actions say. 

As for Ahem, from what I understand he is only listening to Mansi because of Meera. Now I'm thinking he has only kept Mansi around all this time due to Meera's insistence. But it's quite worrying that he is letting his 20 year old daughter dictate his life for him.

Ahem's completely useless actually. 🤔 He spent the first 30-odd years of his life listening to Kokila. And now he has spent the last 10 years listening to Meera and Mansi. He always needs a loud, arrogant, manipulative woman around to tell him what to do. 

Maybe this is why Ahem-Gopi never seems to work out. 😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

I understand her sentiments about the sindoor. But when the sentiments are not there from the husband's side, what's the point? It's like saying, 'You hate me, but phir bhi, you are my husband. I'm gonna put this sindoor in my forehead, sit down and wait patiently until you come back to your senses and take me back as your wife.' That's what her actions say. 

As for Ahem, from what I understand he is only listening to Mansi because of Meera. Now I'm thinking he has only kept Mansi around all this time due to Meera's insistence. But it's quite worrying that he is letting his 20 year old daughter dictate his life for him.

Ahem's completely useless actually. 🤔 He spent the first 30-odd years of his life listening to Kokila. And now he has spent the last 10 years listening to Meera and Mansi. He always needs a loud, arrogant, manipulative woman around to tell him what to do. 

Quite agree with you  Gopi should throw divorce papers  at him.  Tell him he is a a$$hole and leave.
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

Quite agree with you  Gopi should throw divorce papers  at him.  Tell him he is a a$$hole and leave.

Even if she doesn't actually mean it, she should just try it. And then offer to become his and Mansi's wedding planner. I can imagine him squirming and being at a complete loss on what to do. 

Like using reverse psychology. What exactly does she have to lose? 
ani_gr thumbnail

I know..  this act of Gopi.. I am very disappointed... not done... he keeps saying he does not want to see her face and he hates her.. all she has to do is throw divorce papers and get out of MM and chawl... she should not be there where he is... she sh be 100 miles away from him...😆..
Oh God Nikki, that's even worse if he is doing that... 😡...Thats why I said na, he has no brain he listens to his daughter who is brat..

Loll. loser he is.. I telll you..Poor Gopi... for her he is God...😕
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Apparently Star Plus feel we don't get enough of SNS, so they added another repeat to the currently unoccupied slot at 9.30 pm. Which is why I accidentally came across the show today. (Yay for me. 🤢) Only stuck around for 10 mins or so.

Anyway, felt like sharing some random musings:

First things first, new title for the show: Saath Nibhana Kokila Ke Saath

Does Gopi care about her parents? Does Urmila care about her husband? Do they only care about Kokila? (Hence the new title. 😉)
Do the CVs care about Gopi's parents and Urmila's husband? Does anyone care about them? 

Did they address their disappearances already and I missed the explanation because I obviously don't care enough to watch the show and find out for myself?

Kinjal doesn't want Kokila back in Modi Bhavan for her own selfish reasons.
Urmila doesn't want Ahem to take Kokila to Mumbai with him or for Ahem-Gopi to take back Kokila to Modi Bhavan. She wants Kokila to live forever and ever with her in the chawl. 
Why?
Because Urmi wuvs her Koki and can't bear to be apart from her.
Aww...so sweet 😛 ... Is what I would have said if it wasn't for Urmila's lies and the beatings she's been giving to Kokila for the past 10 years. 😳

Paridhi is excited at the prospect of Kokila coming back to Modi Bhavan. 👏 She'll be so happy when her amazing Gopi behn solves all the problems again. 👏 She'll be ecstatic when Kinjal is made to go back to the chawl. 👏 And then she'll be so delighted when Kokila and Gopi bring Rashi Jr. back to Modi Bhavan...Huh?!!! 😳 That's right Paridhi. Your little brain obviously doesn't let you think that far ahead. does it? 🤔

P.S. Message to Mansi. You know I've always been your well wisher. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 

Nice post. But is Gopi ever going to get back wtih Ahem? 

I don't understand what is happening any more. 

Gopi looks very pretty now. Her new looks after she came back from jail suit her . and for a mother of  a twenty odd year old kid she looks surprisingly young. 

Pity Ahem is so angry with her. and all this fight is going on. 

As for Gopi's parents  I don't think they are ever coming back. Apparently they being what they are less money/ no influence anywhere they will not be of much help to Gopi. 

Besides with the track going on now nobody wants folk dance /songs now. 

Gopi has to fight her battles alone. May be she can concentrate on pickle business and become an entrepreneur  on her own. 

And work in school too if they would take an ex convict  back to work. 
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago