FF-Ishq Ibadat Hai#4, Part50#Pg93 Dec 4

Posted: 8 years ago

I s h q    I b a d a t    H a i
( Love is Devotion )

Tum Mere Khwabo Se Ja Na Sake..Tum Meri Bahon Mein Aa Na Sake..
Tum Se Mujhe Pyaar Kyun Ho Gaya..

Greetings to all RaNtara Fans.. πŸ€—
Thank you.. Thank you ... Thank you so much for showering your love and liking this story.. 
and here we are with 4th thread for this FF... 
A big thanks to my wonderful readers for their loveable comments, motivation and appreciation.. esp when i had never expected that i can ever write any story.. 
@Hina, rasika, Nethra, Sanju.. a special mention to you ladies for helping me in finishing previous thread..
for those who don't know me I am Akki.. a fresher in writing field.. this FF is very close to my heart as it is my first FF...
after getting an overwhelming response on this story i wrote a few more SS and OS..u can access them from my index i.e. "Devil's Heaven"

Index

Character Sketch

Antara Kaul:
Antara is a College Student, Age: 23, Very simple and fun loving girl. Always respects everyone but other students call her rude for her straight forward attitude. She doesn't have much friends because she doesn't trust one easily. She herself is her only best friend.
She always says she does't believe in love and marriage..and she will never be in such relations. But no one knows, that deep down, she considers that love and marriage are two most beautiful relations..
She says that all men are the same, and you can't trust them..but still she believes in the tales that God has created some one for you...only for you..
Antara is in love with Raghu (unknown to him), from the first day she saw Raghu. But never confessed it to him..Raghu and Antara are friends. They don't talk much, but have a different relation which binds them.

Raghunath Naik:
Raghu is a class fellow of Antara but 1 year younger than Antara. He already has a girlfriend (Sheetal), He and Antara met during a course work, but became friends after a few meetings. He likes Antara, and consider her as a very good friend and respects her a lot. He is a very bright student..and always teases Antara for her marriage.

------Some characters will be introduced once the story goes further, like family of Antara and Raghu. But they don't have that much role to play. Sheetal is not main character in the story, only her name will be used in some updates..Story roams around only RanTara. No Satya or DM.-----

Introduction

How these two friends become besties and get married. How Raghu falls in love with Antara after marriage and doesn't confess it to her because she doesn't believe in that. So he waits for her to confess first.
How Antara doesn't confess her love because she knows it might change her life completely, Raghu might hate her after knowing the truth of her love...she is ready to hide her love and her feelings forever.
Because they might not become a couple but they are best friends at least. 

if you like then please leave your comments, questions and suggestions
please hit the like button
thanks...with loads of love
-Akki

Please Buddy "DeadDevil-FF" account to receive PMs for updates...
Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago

EXTENDED PART- CHAPTER 38 

heyy guys..
in last update i missed a few dialogues..
so here is the extended part..

what is it Antara..?
If you didn't want this.. you could have told me... but like this...
Raghu...I need to leave...
NO!!
first you tell me.. what is wrong with you.. you were all good when we came here..
please don't make me think that I forced you into this...
she nodded in no...
THEN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT...?
she looked at him with teary eyes.. *did he really shout at me*... she was not able to bear this side of him...
DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU DID...? his fingers diged in her skin causing her more pain..
from the very first day we decided to move our relation forward.. it's only me who is trying for this...
even now.. after so many days.. when i was trying to make love to you.. you didn't even loved me back.. not even once..
you think i didn't notice that...
her eyes got teary again...
FORGET ABOUT LOVING ME BACK...
YOU ARE NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO ME..DAMN IT...
DO U EVEN REALIZE HOW I FEEL...
Antara was shattered hearing this from him...and she was scared of it... she never wanted him to feel like this...
he brushed his hair with his hand and roamed here and there..."your behavior is making me feel like i'm some stranger to you..." 
it's not true... she dipped her head down and said...
her reply worked as a fuel in his anger...he turned towards her and shouted... THEN TELL ME THE F*ING TRUTH...!!
she looked at him with teary eyes... she had so much in heart to spit out.. she knew she was weak at this point.. 
as she was unaware of his feelings.. why he was doing all this.. she was not able to understand.. *how can he so easily decide to all this with her*... this was something which was teasing her all the time..
she wanted to cry and wanted to tell him that she never wants him to get disappointed by her..
if he wants her..then she would never deny him.. but least she knew that he was doing all this for her...
she was lost in her thoughts which was definitely making him loose his patience..
in all her tension and guilt she asked him something she never wanted to...but which was hurting her from long time...
is this really ok for you to make love to some one whom you don't love...
because for me.. it is not easy to sleep with that husband who does not love me...really love me...
Raghu was taken a back with her question... and Antara also realized what she said...
his brows were frown... seeing that she was about to leave but he held her hand and stopped her..
wait!!
his expressions changed.. like Antara said something which did hurt him the most..
he closed his eyes trying to calm himself down and gritted his teeth..
what do you think this is easy for me...? huh?..
i am ok with all this..?..he pointed out towards bed.. which made her lower her eyes... i have never expected that you will think something like this about me...
i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to hurt you.... she held his hand and pleaded...
tears were rolling on her cheeks.. her heart was pounding..
Antara, I have always respected you a lot..so all this... everything is not easy for me also..
but i want to give a chance to... 
to this relation...!!.
... to us..!!
*it is not easy for him also...neither he was enjoying all this.. all those things he said during that.. was it just for sake.??.*
her emotions and her pain were taking over her...
*being loved by some one as his responsibility... this feeling hurts.. it hurts a lot...* her words were buried somewhere..she could not utter a single word...
seeing her all in tears he calmed himself down...
Antara...why did you push me away...? he asked 
"it scares me to think like this.. but tell me antara..are you uncomfortable with me..?"
she nodded in no...i am sorry..i never wanted to do that..... she uttered with very difficulty...
but you did...didn't you...
tell me something.. are you still worried thinking about that happened in Delhi... 
do you really regret that? do you regret every time we came little closer..
she looked at him with wide opened eyes... *how did he...?
he is right.. even though everything was sorted out.. he cleared why he left.. he gave her so much care after that.. and always tried to make her feel special..
but she could never remove that image from her mind when he left from the room without even looking at her...* 
because I don't regret anything...a lone tear escaped from her eye hearing that...
not because we decided to move forward.. but from the very first day.. i never regretted that...
it might have taken some time for me to realize that.. but i never thought that it was wrong... so with every time.. i don't think we did anything wrong..
every time you back out.. you make me feel guilty...
her heart ached with his statement.. and he was not wrong...
she cursed herself for not being able to meet his desires...
hearing all this from him... it made her weaker.. her knees melt..and her view was getting blurred...
before he could say anything else.. she collapsed in his arms...
********** same part continues as in previous update**************
she woke up with some sound in their room.. Raghu was not beside her.. she got worried.. but before she could switch on the lamp.. she looked in front.. a little bit of light was there in bathroom.. he was inside... bathroom glass door was almost transparent.. she could see him... he was taking shower.. but her eyes got teary with the next sight..
he was way to hurt.. because he was hitting the wall continuously...
she covered her mouth with her hand and sobbed... 
he was now hurting himself for hurting her..for causing her pain even in such condition..
her heart bled seeing him standing in shower hiding his face in his palms... and later rubbed his temple with his hand...
her brows were frown.. "he is crying...!!" she felt a thump in her heart...
she never wanted to see him like his...never wanted to be a reason for his tears...
she could never bear that.. *seeing your own husband in tears that too when he hide it from you.. nothing can be worse than that...*
she herself no energy left in her.. but this sight of her husband really made her cry.. she removed her spread and rushed towards bathroom.. it was dark in the room so Raghu couldn't see her.. he was leaning on the wall placing his hands on it..
Antara rotated the knob of bathroom and Raghu got alarmed.. he turned towards her...he never wanted her to see him like this...weak..broken.. cursing himself...
he turned the shower off and grabbed a towel... wiped himself.. 
he was feeling uncomfortable..as Antara was still standing there.. she didn't move an inch..
his heart ached thinking of what she is thinking.. if she will ask him why he was crying.. or why he was hurting himself...
her silence was making him restless...
she moved forward and hugged him from behind...
Antu... i...a  lone tear rolled down from his eye...
it wasn't your fault....saying that she hugged him tight...
he felt relieved and sighed hearing that from her...though he still wasn't able to forgive himself for shouting at her so much...
after a minute.. she loosened the hug... he turned and asked her to go...and he will be bk in a minute...
she nodded in no..
Antu, go...!
he wasn't able to meet his eyes with her as she saw him crying...again that ego was hurt.. but he was glad she didn't ask anything which would have made him feel uncomfortable...
after a minute or two... he came out wearing a bathrobe.. 
he smiled looking at him... he wondered how can she smile even in such situation.. after all this...
she really pushes herself hard.. he thought...
you're looking funny...
i know that...he replied...
and tonight.. after so many days and nights..,...with so much of difficulty.. having loadz of questions, guilt and pain in their heart.. hiding all this behind a smile.. they both nodded and slipped under a duvet on far corners of bed...they both waited for another one to wish good night..so no one did...
with a heavy heart they both tried to sleep.. but it was way too far from their teary eyes...

CHAPTER 39
***after 3-4 days..***

it's already been 10 pm.. Raghu wasn't home.. Antara was getting worried.. she called him but he didn't pick his phone..
her eyes were moist.. After whatever happened that night.. she knew he must be very upset with her..though he is not showing anything..
but why isn't he home.. yesterday also, he came quite late than usual..
u're hurting me antara.. 
'course i'll be upset...
those eyes of Raghu flashed in front of her.. which were moist and she could see how much hurt he was with her behavior..
though later everything was settled down.. but she still feels that he is maintaining distance from her..
her chest got heavy with the thought and tears rolled down from her eyes...
she was lost in thoughts and again looked at the clock.. it was 11 by now.. she called him again..
as soon as the call was received she said hello.. her throat was choked..
hello.. kahan hai aap.. main itna pareshaan ho rahi hoon...
hello mrs naik..
her heart pricked hearing another woman's voice from other side.. where is raghu..? why she has his phone..?
so many questions took over her mind.. her view was almost blurred..
she sat down on the couch and wiped her tears..
mrs naik.. Sir is not here..
where is he..? and how did you get his phone..
he probably forgot it here when he left from office..
i saw him when he checked out from office.. 
already left from there.. ? she thought..
when that lady didn't hear anything from antara's side..she understood what she must be thinking..
these days we have got lot of work in company..so our team is working till late in night..
ma'm don't worry..i'm a receptionist here.. i was just passing by.. and heard this phone ringing..
it was from home number so i thought sir was calling..
so i picked the call to inform that he left his phone here..
i'll keep it safe on reception and will give it back tomorrow..
ok.. thanks.. 
good night ma'm..
good night..

she leaned her head back on couch...and looked at the ring he made her wear while dancing.. she kept staring at it.. *so much has changed in one night..* she thought..
he has already left from there.. forgot his phone in office.. when he knew i will call him if he won't be back by 7...
first, he went to office on weekend.. and now he isn't back till now..
she said they have lot of work in office and working till late in night..
but he left in the evening itself..
where is he..?
should i go and check out somewhere..
where will i go and how..?
she was lost in thought.. her heart was bleeding with the thought if he is doing this because of her..
and he is right if thinks that..
its been 2 months when he told me about taking our relation forward.. everytime he initiated everything.. and i everytime took two steps back..
whenever he came closer to me.. i somehow couldn't respond..
"you're not even responding..." his words echoed in her mind..
"please don't make me think that i'm forcing you into this.."

this time i was not well.. but every other time i actually made him feel this.. 
"your behavior is making me feel like i'm some stranger to you..." 
and then that moment from their wedding night appeared in front of her.. "we are not strangers antara.. you can trust me.. and you can sleep here.."
"it scares me to think like this.. but tell me antara..are you uncomfortable with me..?"
why didn't you let me speak on the first place Raghu...if you would have...she thought and her eyes welled up again..

*Antara, I have always respected you a lot..so all this... everything is not easy for me also..
but i want to give a chance to... to this relation...!!.. to us..!!*
she closed her eyes... lay down on couch
*I don't regret anything..*
hiding her face in her palms... she finally broke down...
It was 3 AM.. Raghu reached home after parking his car.. he was about to ring the bell.. but he stopped as he noticed the time..
she must be asleep by now..
he opened the door with spare key and came inside...
as usual he was about to through his belongings on couch but stopped as saw her sleeping there..
he kept his stuffs on table.. removed his coat and kept it on side of couch..
a smile appeared seeing her sleeping there.. "she must have been waited for long..."
he went to kitchen to get some water and saw dinner prepared in kitchen.. and closed his eyes in disbelief..
she didn't had her dinner.. she never eats without me... 
he was very tired and was hungry.. but he had no energy left to eat anything..
so he had some water and came out..
he came and sat beside antara... she was sleeping peacefully..
though her eyes looked tired and swelled..
his heart wrenched seeing her tears dried on her cheeks and wet corner of her cushion...
sorry...i couldn't inform you.. he whispered.. placed a gentle kiss on her hairs.. 
he picked her in his arms.. switched off the lights of living room..and brought her in their bedroom...
he made her lie on bed.. slipped in the same blanket and switched off the light..

- - - - - - - - - - -- - 

in the morning..she felt a bit cold and cuddled in herself.
she tried to cover herself with blanket but opened her eyes lazily as it was pressed under something..
she sighed with the next sight.. he was sleeping beside her.. 
he looked so calm right now.. though his eyes were tired and swelled up.. his face was pale..
when did he come back..why didn't he wake me up....she caressed her fingers on his face.. and thought..
he brought me here..? she wondered..
she held his hand.. encircled herself into his arm.. placed her head near his shoulder and hid herself in his chest...
her eyes got teary.. she hugged him tight.. and dozed off in his embrace..
after a few minutes she woke up and without disturbing his sleep she came out of the bed..
she covered the windows with curtains..covered him with blanket properly and walked into the bathroom..
after getting ready she went into the kitchen
she didn't had her dinner last night and after looking at the kitchen she knew that he also didn't had anything..
she made tea for herself and came in to the living room..and saw his stuffs kept on the table..
a smile appeared on her lips thinking that in last one year she never saw him keeping his belongings properly..
but last night she was sleeping on couch so probably he kept them here..
she thought of something and checked his stuffs..his phone was missing..
so he really left from there in the evening itself and didn't go back to office..
where was he all this time..? she thought..
after finishing her tea she did some cleaning in the living room and bed room..

it was 11 am by now.. raghu was still asleep.. Antara wanted to wake him up as he didn't eat anything and it was very late now..
but she also didn't know when he came back and didn't want to disturb him.. he also looked very tired..
but then she went into bedroom.. opened one curtain from windows..and went near his side of bed..
"suniye.. uth jaiye.."she slowly patted on his shoulder and tried to wake him up..
but he didn't move..or opened his eyes..
she sat beside him and brushed his hairs with her fingers very softly..
uth jaiye.. bahut der ho gayi hai..
he cuddled in himself.. but she didn't stop brushing his hairs..
uth kar kuchh kha lijiye.. phir so jana.. she said..
he lazily opened his eyes and found her sitting beside him..
what time is it..? he asked while rubbing his eyes..
almost 11.15..
what?? he opened his eyes in shock.. and got up immediately...
why didn't you wake me up before.. he said..
what happened..? i thought u came late...so...
but before she could say anything else.. he already rushed into bathroom..
her face turned pale and she came out...after arranging some breakfast for him.. she went back into the room after a few minutes..
he was standing near his closet and was looking for clothes..
he already had bath and was standing there bare chest and wrapping a towel on his waist..
during all this time he never took his clothes by himself.. so why today..? she thought while standing on doorsteps
sorry..i didn't know you will take bath now.. so i didn't keep your clothes ready...she came inside..and said..
its ok.. i'll do it.. he smiled at her and again looked back in his closet.. but he was not able to pick any.. he really wasn't used to of this now..
she walked towards his closet so he moved back.. and lowered his eyes..
she gave him his clothes and kept other required stuffs on bed..
while he was getting ready.. she went into the bathroom to put all clothes for laundry..

breakfast..?
nahi.. abhi thoda kaam hai.. baad mein kha lunga..he replied while brushing his hair..
par aapne kuchh ni khaya.. kal bhi nahi khaya..bhookh lagi hogi..
hmm.. achchha yahin la do..
ok..
she brought breakfast for both.. but when she came inside.. she saw him sitting on his study table chair and working on his laptop..
she gave him his breakfast.. kept everything he might need and left from there with her plate..and kept it back in kitchen..
she didn't know why but she was feeling bad.. she wanted to cry.. but she herself wasn't able to understand.. why?
he did not ignore her.. may be he really is busy..
but that lady picking his phone..he came back late.. didn't had dinner..
rushed into bathroom without even saying good morning.. and now having breakfast alone while he knows she never eats without him..
she sat on the couch leaning her head back and closed her eyes...
but last night he picked me and made me sleep comfortably in bed.. he also slept beside me.. in same blanket like all these days..
she sighed!
she placed her hand on her heart.. it was beating very fast and she could feel her chest getting heavy..
i'm scared.. i'm feeling insecure.. 
yes! i'm scared that after whatever happened on anniversary.. he is little upset.. and so i'm having all these thoughts..
i have always loved him.. always tried to keep him happy like a best friend.. 
but now..? 
her heartbeat raised once again... and she ran inside..and stopped near the doorsteps..
she looked at him and her heart skipped a beat..
he was working on his laptop.. and didn't notice her.. she kept staring at him..
she walked towards him.. 
"breakfast kar liya..?" she asked..
hmm.. he replied while typing something on his laptop..
aur kuchh lenge...?
ummhmm...he nodded in no..
ok.. she collected his dishes and other stuffs and left..

he was busy so she didn't want to disturb him.. so decided to sit back in living room only..
she tried to occupy herself and prepared stuffs for next semester.. which was going to be started in next 10 days..
she already prepared lectures.. then watched tv.. 2 hours already passed..
Raghu had his breakfast late.. so she knew he won't have lunch at this time..
she went back in the room.. just to have a glimpse of him.. and once again her heart skipped a beat..
he was resting leaning his head back on chair.. his laptop was on.. but he wasn't working at the moment..
his eyes were closed.. she looked at him.. and kept looking without blinking her eyes..
she felt like if she once again was in love with him..
just like for the very first time..when she saw him in class..
a smile appeared on her lips thinking how he used to look at that time.. 
he did his best to take this relation forward but i couldn't do anything..
i always stepped back.. 
when i agreed with him on this.. so now i should keep my own feeling aside..and should not make him feel that he forced me into this...i need to let him know that i trust him and i respect his feelings...she thought..
she walked towards him and stood behind his chair..
she slowly massaged his shoulders...  he knew it was her so he didn't open his eyes..and sat more comfortably..
she was glad that he didn't ask her to stop.. so she kept massaging his shoulder and back...
you look tired.. she asked..
hmm.. i was having little headache..
why didn't you tell me.. i'll make coffee for you..
i came.. but you were working...so i didn't want to disturb u..
oh! like you ever cared about that before.. she said and chuckled..
i'll get you one..
she was about to leave.. but he held her hand..
its fine.. this feels good.. he said..
she stopped and rubbed her fingers on his temple very gently.. he closed his eyes once again.. and leaned his head back..
can i ask you something.. she said while still massaging his forehead...
hmmm..
are you upset with me..?
why would i? he said very calmly..
after whatever i did on our anniversary... i made you very much upset.. i did hurt you..
and i am worried if you're still upset with me..
Raghu opened his eyes and looked back at her..she pulled her hands back and met her gaze with his.. but then lowered them back..
and what exactly made you think that..? 
because i think everything was settled down that night itself..
and i told you it wasn't your fault..
then why am i feeling guilty...?
you shouldn't be..
last night...
you didn't come home from office..
you left your phone in office.. when i called some other lady picked it..
you have no idea how i controlled myself..her eyes welled up again..
Raghu looked at her with surprise..
she told me you left from office in the evening..
but still if u won't come back till mid night.. what would i think..
he tried to cup her face but she waved his hand off..
you didn't even inform me...if u'll be late..
i th..ou..ght... her voice choked..
i thought..last night you were with someone... tears rolled down on her cheeks..
only i know how i spent those few hours..
everything she said was way too shocking for raghu..
he tried to wipe her tears but she waved his hand off again..
i'm sorry Antu.. i'm so sorry..
he cupped her face and wiped her tears...
i know i should have informed you.. but yeah! i forgot my phone in office.. and i really was very busy..
i didn't get time..
i had left in evening but for a meeting.. it was arranged on client's side.. some guys had to board their flight in morning..so we had to finish all work till mid night..
i'm sorry i made you worried so much..
i was working all the time.. and only i dropped them to airport at 1 am.. u know how far airport is from main city...
it took me 1.5 hr to reach back to home.. it was almost 3 o'clock in morning..
and what about this morning.. u had your breakfast without me..? she complaint
i had to send a report to executive about the meeting we had last night..
i was already late.. so..
couldn't you just tell me.. ?
i know.. i should have...he wiped her tears with his thumb..
but how can you even think that i'll be with someone.. you don't trust me.. huh..??
do you really think i'll cheat on you.. just because of that silly argument we had..he cupped her face and looked into her eyes..
you know i can never do that.. and i won't..i promised you that i won't hurt you.. ever..
she looked deep into his eyes.. hearing all that from him made her feel relieved...
didn't i tell you by myself that i can never think of being with anyone..
she nodded in yes..and looked at him with so much love..
from the very first day we got married it's only you i would like to be with.. but no one else..
it's me who chose you..so have some faith in me...
you should.... and before he could say anything further she bent down and captured his lips in hers.. while he was still sitting on his chair..
it took a moment for him to realize what she did.. her eyes were closed.. she kissed both his lips..
he cupped her face with one hand and kissed her lips back..
he closed his eyes and took her lower lip into his.. she kissed his upper lip..
he held her waist and brought her in front.. and made her sit in his lap..
she wounded her arms in his neck and he roamed his hand on her back..
he tilt his head back and she leaned over him.. 
her hands roamed on his shoulder...without breaking the kiss he lifted her little in his arms holding her waist and made her sit on his lap crossing her legs over him either sides..
they kissed each other slowly and very gently... she now captured his lower lip and he nibbled on her upper lip..
that both gave into it this time..she brushed her fingers in his hairs from behind and his hands were roaming all over her body..
at one moment he cupped her face.. another moment he pulled her into him holding her leg.. and then again his hand roamed on her back..
she was leaning over him but soon he took the lead and their kiss turned into a passionate one..
while kissing him she took his glasses off and kept them somewhere on table..
he chuckled while kissing her..and put the lid of his laptop down and moved it aside.. without breaking the kiss he made her lean her head back on table and now he came over her..
touch of her wet lips, her soft fingers brushing his hairs and her movements on his lap made him aroused..
she kissed his lips with more passion and felt his hardness on her belly..
when she was out of breath she bit his lower lip..and gasped for some air..
Raghu looked at her face.. she opened her eyes.. looked at him..
she moved forward.. placed wet kisses over all jaw line.. then his chin... trailed the path down and kissed his throat..
he was taken a back with her actions..
she was about to capture his lips once again.. but he stopped her..
Antu..? 
she looked at him..
are you doing this because u think i was ignoring you.. or because of whatever happened that day...? he asked... or couldn't not happen actually..? he shrugged his shoulders and said..
a lone tear dropped from her eyes..she smiled and nodded in no...
Antu..i know things are not that smooth in our relation.. but i don't want you to push yourself hard into this.. 
i was not disappointed by you...i never been...
i want you to be honest with me...with yourself...
if you will do this without your wish.. it will hurt me more than anything..
she nodded in yes... and caressed his cheek...
why are you doing this.. he looked into her deep hazel eyes and tried to find answers...
but his eyes got closed as she pecked his lips again..and kept showering her soft kisses over his lips..
because [*peck*] i want you to [*peck*] tell you executive [*peck*] that [*peck*] you have someone at home [*peck*] who is waiting for you [*peck*] so you can't work till late in night [*peck*] or in weekends..[*peck*] 
with the last peck she gave him a deep kiss on his lips...
he smiled hearing that from her.. so did she... finally seeing him smiling...
i'll do that...he nodded in yes...but what has gotten into you...you can't be same "sadu" Antara...
he held her tight in his arms that it could crush her bones.. she wounded her arms in his neck once again..
he slammed his lips on hers.. sucked their juice out of them..
kissed her lips one by one.. she responded him with equal passion and kissed his lips..
he licked her upper lip with his tongue..and then again captured it in his lips..
they hugged each other tight and kissed for long.. 
he got up from chair picking her high in his arms and walked towards their bed..
without breaking the kiss he fell down on bed taking her in his arms and came on top of her..
he held her hands and pinned them above her head.. and kissed her.. she tried to hold him.. but he didn't let her..
holding her hands above.. he nuzzled in her nape.. she turned her face aside giving him more access..
he kissed her throat.. and snuggled in her nape again..he kissed behind her ear and licked her earlobe..
she again tried to hold him but he didn't let her do that...
he held both her hands with his one hand above her head..it lifted her top above a bit
he caressed his finger over her waist line... and licked near her navel while sliding her top above.. her body trembled with rough touch of his lips..
he slowly slid her top above and caressed her upper body with his hand..and removed her top but left it on her hands so she won't be able to move them...
he roamed both her hands on her waist and chest.. and kissed all over all torso.. her chest.. her cleavage her collarbone..
her body was shivering in his grip.. he wrapped her hands in her top.. and looked at her with a smirk...
he moved back a little.. removed his tshirt and threw it away..
she moaned in pleasure as he cupped her bosoms in his hand
he pricked her taut ni***** in his fingers above her b** and she hissed in pain..
she freed her hands and clutched the bedsheet tight in her grip..
he snuggled in her nape and started leaving his marks over her cleavage and neck..
she moaned his name in pain and pleasure which turned him wilder.. caressing his rough palms over her soft skin he sat back and then took a look at her trembling body..
but his brows were frown with the next sight...
Antu...?
hmm.. she looked at him as he stopped all of a sudden..
what's all this..? he pointed towards some dark bruises over her chest and near her bosoms..
why didn't you tell me Antu..he got worried...
she sat on bed and tried to cover them.. 
its fine..don't worry..before she could say anything further he cut her in between..
no it is not fine..look at you.. he turned her and looked at her back
there were all blue and green marks over her back..
i'm fine..really...
he slid her b** straps down and looked at her.. she had deep bites over her bosoms...
those marks had turned blue and he could see that those still must be paining..
he caressed one bruise which was given by him in side of her breast and she hissed in pain with his touch..
he looked at her and then bent down.. kissed her bruises very gently and slowly.. she closed her eyes..
i'm so sorry Antu.. i was way too rough that night.. i should not have hurt you..
he moved her b** straps back and said while kissing and licking near those marks..
she cupped his face and made him look at her..."next time i'll bite you so it will be repaid.." she said in innocence..
and he chuckled.. do you know how will that happen..he said with a smirk on his lips..
he hid her in himself...pulled a sheet kept aside and covered themselves with it..
..after a few minutes...
he started tickling all over her stomach and neck...taking care of her bruises.
what are you doing.. she screamed while laughing..
how dare you to doubt me.. hmm..?  he pinned her hands above her head and kept doing tickle...
their laughter could be heard from outside of their bedroom..
don't do that.. i'm telli.... before she could complete her sentence.. he slammed his lips on hers...
he turned inside the sheet and brought antara on top of him holding her waist..
she was breathing very hard due to tickling and they both were still laughing..
their chests were rising and falling in a rhyme.. which made her blush...
after a minute.. she placed her head on his heart and.. and lay down on top of him holding his shoulder...
he took her in embrace..made pattern with his fingers over her back...lifted his head a little and kissed in her hairs..
miss call...?
she scoffed hearing that from him...
it's been so long i called you that... hmmm..?
hmmm.. 
but don't call me that again...
why..?
because i'm mrs naik...she said and placed a soft and wet kiss on his chest...
achchha..?
hmm...
come here...he pulled her into himself ..holding her chin made her to meet her gaze with his...
he stared at her lips.. looked into her eyes again..
and then captured her upper lip  into his..
she took a deep breath and cupped his face with one hand..he caressed her back slowly and pushed her more on him..
she held his shoulder with another hand and caressed his biceps...
they rolled up over bed and she once again was on top of him..
they were rolling in sheet and now were loosing their breath..
he broke this kiss for some air.. and looked at her...
she pecked on his lips.. kissed his jawline..
he held her bosoms in his hands and she hissed in pain as his fingers got brushed with her bruises..
Raghu immediately pulled his hands back without letting her know ..why...
trailing the path down she placed wet kisses over his throat..
showered her kisses all over his chest... 
he closed his eyes in pleasure and held her gently in his arms..
she moved upwards.. kissed on his nape.. and bit his earlobe..
he couldn't resist smiling on her action and loved that sweet torture she was doing on him..
she again kissed on his chest.. caressed his arm and placed her wet lips over his torso.. 
he groaned in pleasure as she opened his belt and brushed her lips over his waistline and caressed her hand over his thigh..
he held her shoulders and pulled her above..
Antu.. !... don't make me lose myself.. 
your body.!. it's really sore right now.. i can't do it..
it will hurt you..
i'm fine..
i can see that how fine you are.. 
so stop right here..i'm not gonna do anything untill all your bruises are healed...
she looked at him.. and before she could say anything.. he turned her.. came over top of her.. and pecked her lips..
he fixed the sheet.. took her in his embrace and slipped in duvet hugging her close to his heart..
she closed her eyes and some warm tears rolled down on his arm from the corner of her eyes.
he patted on her head as he felt her tears on his skin..
why do you think.. eveyry time i come closer to you.. it just because i want to be physical with you..sometimes it can be emotional attachment too..or u think only you ladies can be emotional..
but you yourself said.... she looked at him and said..
he closed his eyes and licked his lower lip..
can you just forget whatever i said that night...
i have forgotten everything.. and i didn't mind anything..
no! not those arguments.. but what i said earlier...
why? was it only for sake..
no..! it was true.. 
then...
will u cut it out please.. i don't want you to make my fun for that...
she chuckled.. i'm not making fun of you.. it's just that now i know a few things about you... 
i'll see you when you will fall in love with me.. at that time .. i'll tell you how to make fun of someone's feelings...
her heart skipped a beat hearing that from him...
you're cold.. he touched her hand and said..
i'm fine..!  
can you please forgive me for everything i said that time..
i misunderstood you..i didn't want to say any such thing...
its okay.. i didn't mind...we both were upset.. just forget everything...we can start afresh.. we always do that...
hmm?
she nodded in yes.. and hid herself in his chest...
he encircled his arms over her and kissed in her hair..
i'll wait until you yourself ask for this.. until you come out of your shell and accept that you want us to be one...
i'll make you realize that you need this equally...he thought..

precap: Raghu's jealousy and love realization...

woah! alright! it's done.. finally..!!
guys, this was longest update so far on this FF..
please leave ur comments/suggestions/questions..
i would be more than happy to reply those..
please hit the like button..
new readers please buddy "DeadDevil-FF" account to receive PMs for updates...
love u all...
-Akki
Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago
Yippee!!! πŸ₯³
Me first!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats akki ji for thread # 4 πŸ‘
Can't hardly wait for the update ⭐️
You are fabulous writer so get back to work πŸ˜ƒ
Love you and your stories !! 😳
Keep rocking the forum with your beautiful stories ⭐️
Love and hugs all the way from canada!!! ⭐️
Akki ji mujhey "Tumse Pyaar Huwa" Dubaara πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sanjinimala

Yippee!!! πŸ₯³
Me first!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats akki ji for thread # 4 πŸ‘
Can't hardly wait for the update ⭐️
You are fabulous writer so get back to work πŸ˜ƒ
Love you and your stories !! 😳
Keep rocking the forum with your beautiful stories ⭐️
Love and hugs all the way from canada!!! ⭐️
Akki ji mujhey "Tumse Pyaar Huwa" Dubaara πŸ˜›
Heyy Sanju...
great to se ur msg pal..
i was waiting for a comment πŸ˜†
update is ready.. doing coloring part..
will update in an hour.. this update will be the longest among all previous ones..

i also wrote some extended part for previous update..
Originally posted by itsokaysammy

Heyy Sanju...
great to se ur msg pal..
i was waiting for a commentπŸ˜†
update is ready.. doing coloring part..
will update in an hour.. this update will be the longest among all previous ones..

i also wrote some extended part for previous update..

Yay!!update is ready!!!! πŸ₯³
Longest amongst previous one? Not a problem akki madam πŸ˜ƒ I love to read long updates ji πŸ˜†
And I'm sure the rest will enjoy as well πŸ˜ƒ
Ayyo ye one hour kab hoga ji? πŸ˜•

Yay!!update is ready!!!! πŸ₯³
Longest amongst previous one? Not a problem akki madam πŸ˜ƒ I love to read long updates ji πŸ˜†
And I'm sure the rest will enjoy as well πŸ˜ƒ
Ayyo ye one hour kab hoga ji? πŸ˜•
updated sweety...
u can read it now..
eagerly waiting for ur comments... <3
Omg! Omg! Omg! 😳
Akki madam tuney toh mujhey apney update se maar hii dala yaar... 😳
Beautiful and pyaara update πŸ‘
Phew! I'm speechless right now...
Ek minute I'll bring a glass of ice water 😳
Han ji may agayee πŸ˜ƒ
What a hot update! I was sweating aur kuch kuch ho raha tha mujhey 😳
It was full of love,care and concern ⭐️
Kitna pyaar Hai dono ke beech me yaar 😳
Raghu having shower,Antara hugging him from behind was so romantic 😳
Rantara making out was oye hoye! I loved it 😳
I loved the way Antara took lead in their erotic encounter 😳
Their each and every word was a treat to read yaar πŸ˜ƒ
Their dialogues were superb πŸ‘
I was totally lost in the story,it was sweet,yummy and delicious! πŸ˜‰
I felt like I was having my favourite Black Forest cake! 😳 with cherry on top
You have no idea kitna maze lekar may issey par rahi thi 😳
To tell you the truth,mujhey pasina agaya,tummy me kuch huwa,goosebumps bhi huwa aur bhi Bahut kuch huwa joh may nai bata sakti πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† samjha karo na πŸ˜†
Overall I enjoyed the update very much πŸ‘
Bravo! ⭐️ big round of applause πŸ‘
Very well written akki madam,mera dil garden garden huwa re πŸ˜†
Raghu ka jealously and love confession ke liye hum Bahut betaab hai 😳
Akki ji mujhey toh Teri stories ki lath lag gayee yaarπŸ˜ƒ
You know what? I'll read this update again 😳
Kiya karu batameez di maane na πŸ˜†
Thank you my darling for taking your time out and updating πŸ‘
Hats off once again ⭐️
Lots of love and hugs from Sanju
Baar baar dil se ek awaaz aayee, akki ji mujhey tumse pyaar huwa. 😳
To be continued...
Sanju, I'm dead!!! πŸ€ͺ β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by itsokaysammy

Sanju, I'm dead!!!πŸ€ͺ☺️

πŸ˜† me too 😳 mera huwa bura haal πŸ˜†
Kiya cheez Hai yaar tu? πŸ˜†
Han Han pata hai tu cheez Badi hai mast mast πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† me too 😳 mera huwa bura haal πŸ˜†
Kiya cheez Hai yaar tu? πŸ˜†
Han Han pata hai tu cheez Badi hai mast mast πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
haha.. i don't know yaar.. it was written in a flash..
i had no idea it will come out so... you know...πŸ˜†
i'm glad u liked it..
gonna reply ur comment soon...
in hurry right now.. hv to go for breakfast...

BTW, soon.. i'll bring Antara's diary back in the story.. πŸ˜³