.Edited by DikshaAnand - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
sonny's   exclusive pics 
oh kabeeraaa

loved the update
it was superb 

aaliyaa     n  aarymn   poor  souls   

manan    as  always   so cute    

thanks for giving      manbir      n mananbir    moments     actually  I started missing them very badly 

thanq    so so much   

NO COMMENTS 

@themananmanan - don't get so senty reee...
@Humzy - thnx for understanding
@maliha and jashanpreet - u believe in "public display of love". Hehehe..(love u for this) but TRY not to comment.
@seju - u also? NO COMMENTS reee!!
@pucha ,sadh - thnx for trusting me so much and liking my "res" post.. I will not ditch you..
@ READERS of this story - Go with the FLOW bcz it is my story not a SHOW.. No panic attacks pls.. Trust this so called writer..! and try not to get nostalgic reading updates of any story on this forum.. u don't know how hard is for writers to imagine those characters who are not in current storyline. And this story is toh typically based on ky2..
And sry for late update.. last update is on previous page. U can Refresh ur memories. Those who wanted closure in the show will get a closure in this story for sure.. pls read every line carefully, I am trying to close all the loops.. "ache se"..

@ viewers of ky2 - Manik and Cabir making everyone nostalgic .. forum ki halat toh everyone knows.. all these posts are nothing but emotional outbursts.. But trust me it's gonna be okay.. It's not that hard.. And don't lose "hope"!!.

Chapter 36

Scene1 ----*---( monday, music room)----

Raghav clapped as soon as Manik, Nandini, Dhruv and Aaliya finished singing the song.. Raghav " Aaliya! Very nice! Very nice! . Now that's what I call a performance.. Good going guys.. Keep practicing..". Aaliya had a content smile on her face.. The trio was happy to see her like that.. Raghav walked out of room..

And Cabir Mukti and Navya rushed in the room.. Navya annoyingly "kya Nandu! 2 ghante se hum intzaar Kr rhe hain"

Cabir mocked Navya by making a fake annoyingly face and saying " What Nandu. ! How can u keep the great Madhubala ji waiting .. Not done han." . Navya made a face listening that.. And everyone chuckled seeing Navya's face.. Even Nandini couldn't control herself from smiling..

Navya annoyingly " Nandini. Tum Cabir ki TEAM me chali gai ho..?"
And Cabir laughed with that and said " she is so kiddish.. TEAM.. Like seriously?". Navya made a sad and innocent face..

Nandini showed eyes to Cabir. Cabir composed himself.
Nandini" Navyaaa! Nandini hamesha tumhari TEAM me h".

Soon everyone got busy in chitchatting.. Dhruv was tunning his guitar when his eyes fell on Soha who was passing through the corridor.. Dhruv left the guitar and walked to her.. Cabir saw him going and shushed everyone..

Cabir " shhh.. Guys Stop talking.. And look there.."

Dhruv was talking to Soha without stopping for a moment.. And Soha was listening him quietly.

Manik " tchh..! Guys I think Dhruv has changed.. As in.. bahut bolne laga hai". Everyone " hmmm"
Nandini "Nooo..! I think Soha kam bolne lagi hai". Everyone "hmmm"
Mukti" I think it's a role reversal". Everyone " hmmm"

Cabir " and i think they like each other" . Everyone" hmmm"
Suddenly everyone freaked "What?"
Manik freaked "Cabir.!.. I think u have become habitual of playing the role of a cupid"
Mukti freaked " Manik is right. ! I think u should join some radio station and start some love guru show"
Aaliya " Cabir.. U r overthinking! ".. Cabir looked at Nandini . Nandini also nodded..
Cabir to Nandini " u changed ur TEAM?"
Nandini " cabirrr.. Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai. They r friends"

Navya while looking at Soha and Dhruv " par Hume lgta h..." and she bit her lips. "Cabir sahi keh rha h..!"..
Everyone surprisingly " What?"
Cabir jumped with joy "Yes! Madhubala is in my TEAM!.." .

Nandini said disbelieving to Navya " now Who is changing TEAM Navya..?"
Before Navya could react, Cabir said " guys u don't believe me na..? Okay I will prove it to u.. Just stay quiet."

And they saw Dhruv coming back.. Cabir winked at them and started his acting..
Cabir to Dhruv " Dhruv! U have Soha's number? See Nandini is not giving me her number.. ". Nandini was confused..
Meanwhile Dhruv took a water bottle and casually asked "but why do u want her number..?" And he drank water.
Cabir coolly " Bcz I like her"
And with that Dhruv spat the water on floor and coughed badly.. Cabir was trying to hold his laughter.. Navya was giving everyone a dekha-humne-kaha-tha look.. Everyone was surprised seeing Dhruv's flushed face..

Manik " buddy u okay..?
Dhruv nodded. But he was shocked. He uttered " Cabir. How.. how can u like her?".
Cabir surprisingly " What do u mean by how can I like her.. I like her matlab I like her"
Dhruv gave an excuse " noo. no.. I mean.. Woh.. she.. She isn't ur types naa..."

Cabir " Really?? I thought she is like me... u know happy, cheerful, prankster and... hot of course.. but I thinkkk.. Umm.. U r right.. Okay decided.. I don't like her.."
Dhruv confusingly " what?"
Cabir " yaa.. Actually.. I shouldn't fall for her.. She is so hot u know.. She must be having three four boyfriends.."

Nandini was getting mad listening all that.. She gave Manik what-nonsense-is-this look.. Manik shrugged his shoulders and gave her what-did-I-do look..

Dhruv disbelievingly " Stop It Cabir! She has no boyfriend".
Cabir " Really? Anyways.. U made me realize that I don't like her or else I would have proposed her today only.. She is so beautiful.. U know kbhi bhi koi bhi propose Kr de use.."

Dhruv was confused... He opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't.. Innocent Dhruv had no idea what Cabir had done with him.. He uttered" I'll just come". And he left..

Everyone was standing dumbstruck and speechless..
Cabir " hellooo !! " while waving his hand in front of everyone's face.
Nandini " What was that Cabir?"   Manik "Who r u Cabir? "

Mukti " Dhruv! And soha? Like seriously?"
Aaliya " Where Dhruv has gone?"
Navya chuckled " soha k pas". And Cabir and Navya shared a hi-five.

Nandini tensely " Nooo. Cabir. U shouldn't have instigated him.. Soha! She..! Ohh.. Her views for all this are ... Tchh!" And she left the room with a frustrated face.
Cabir to Manik " What happened?"
Manik " I don't know" and he also left ..

Scene 2 ----* --( corridor)---*---------*-----------------*---------------

Nandini was rushing through corridor.. Manik stopped her.. But Nandini was in haste , she said " Manik..! Not now..! Listen.. Mere peeche peeche mat aao.. I need to go to Soha before Dhruv reachesss..."

And she couldn't complete as Manik had dragged her to store room. And he pinned her to the wall.. Nandini freaked " Manik ! U r not understanding.."
Manik put his finger on her lips and shushed her. Manik scolded her, saying " shhh.! you r not understanding..! ".
Nandini became silent. Manik removed his finger from her mouth saying " I don't know Soha's views about Dhruv or any other guy. But Nandini!... I have seen changes in Dhruv.. He is not that shy person anymore.. He has started opening up to people. To us... And this is a good change. I want him to do what his heart says.."

Nandini angrily " Manikkk.. But do u want to see him heartbroken?".
Manik was confused..
Nandini " Sohaa.. ! Tchh! She has seen her parents fighting, getting divorced.. Her mother left her when a girl needs her mother the most".

Manik was speechless..
Nandini tensely " And after that she has lost her faith in such relationships"
Manik couldn't utter a word.. Nandini " May be she likes Dhruv. But she will never admit it.. Stop dhruv.."

Scene 3. ----*----( music wing)---*-

Soha and Dhruv were silently sitting on the staircase.
Soha broke the silence saying " ahh.. It's been 10 minutes.. I think now u have framed ur question.. Ask na what do u want to ask.."
Dhruv " ahh.. I am trying but not able to frame it."

Soha softly " Dhruv ! U know I like ur simplicity.. So Don't frame anything. Just say what ur heart says..."
Dhruv smiled listening that.. He looked into her eyes and asked " ahh.. Do u like me??"

Soha was stunned for a moment.. She knew what he was asking but acting ignorant, she uttered " like? As in?"
Dhruv " u said I am a simple guy. So why to make it complicated.. U know what I'm asking.. And i want a simple answer.." Dhruv said all this with a confidence..

Soha felt a lump in her throat and she said " Ur thoughts r simple. But my thoughts r complicated about all this Dhruv.." and she stood up.. Dhruv was perplexed, he also stood up.. Soha " I can't answer ur question..".
Dhruv was confused at this.. Soha could sense that from his face but without giving explanations, she turned to leave but stopped seeing fab5 and Nandini Navya there..

Soha and Dhruv were shocked and were stealing their looks. Soha was about to leave.. Just then Manik stopped her " soha! Wait!". Soha stopped there only.
Nandini's eyes got widened with that and she stared at Manik and mouthed " Nooo". Manik blinked his eyes gesturing her to trust him..

Manik to Soha " ahh! See.. We don't know each other.. So u r not answerable to me. But Dhruv and u are ... U know.." He took a pause and uttered " plss.. Either say YES or NO. Don't leave this question unanswered.. Plsss..".

Nandini while eying Manik " Manik. ! Plss.. She has her own reasons."
Soha " No! Nandini.. He is right.. Let me explain it..".

She turned to Dhruv and said " let's make it simple Dhruv.. I don't believe in relationships..!"
Dhruv's face became pale listening that..
Soha " It's not that I have seen true love.. I have seen true love" and she recalled her brother's love for Nandu..Only Aaliya knew what soha was talking about..

Soha continued " but I haven't seen any successful love story.. Any Successful relationship.. The day I found one, I will tell u the answer.." And she walked to her classroom..

There was a silence for few seconds.. Dhruv broke the silence and while looking at Cabir, he said " so u did that drama intentionally..!"
Cabir gulped his saliva and stammered " Dhruv... ahh.. Yaar..wohh.. Girls.. u know. they come and gooo"
Everyone gave him a death glare.. Cabir horrifyingly " okay.. Nooo.. Nooo".

Nandini to Dhruv " Dhruv.. U know till date she has rejected so many guys.. But she didn't say NO to u.. There is a "HOPE". Okay!"
Dhruv gave a little smile and said "let's practice.." . He walked towards music wing.. Manik tried stopping Dhruv but Aaliya stopped Manik.
Aaliya " Manik ! Give him a little time. He will be fine..". Manik sighed and they all followed Dhruv.

-----*-------*----*--------------------------*----------------------------*----------------------

5 days passed..

Aryamann had gone back to Mangalore..  For these five days , Aaliya was searching Aryamann on every social networking site but she couldn't find him.. He wasn't visible to her but his words had been echoing in her mind everytime.. Indeed she was missing him but she had a hope to see her Angel again..
Nandini had told Aryamann about Soha and Dhruv.. He tried talking to Soha but she had asked him not to discuss that thing.. Soha and Dhruv had limited their talks to "hi" and "hello".. And they were passing fake smiles and were acting as if nothing happened..

Navya and Cabir had made a TEAM( secret TEAM) to spy on Dhruv and Soha.. While Mukti had been keeping an eye on Cabir and Navya, secretly..

Nandini, Manik, Dhruv, Aaliya were informed that some famous Bollywood musicians were going to judge the concert.. And there was a buzz that winners might get a chance of cutting their own albums.. It was a good opportunity for them to start their careers.. Specially for Nandini to fulfil her mother's wish.. So Manik and Nandini were taking things seriously.. All four had practiced enough for their performance but Nandini wasn't satisfied. 
Nandini was practicing day and night from past 5 days, learning every single note, every single word of the song.. As the days passed her nervousness and stress had increased more and more.. Whereas Manik had been taking care of Nandini since 5 days.. Manik and Nandini were making many plans with Aaliya and Dhruv to make their performance a hit in the concert. But Neyonika had her own plans for Manik and Nandini..

--*---*---*---*----*----*---------------*------------------*-----------------

Scene 4 -----*---- (late evening, space)-----*---

Manik was walking through the corridor with a water bottle in his hand.. His phone rang..
Manik on phone " hmmm. Bol.. (pause) yaa.. Aaliya Dhruv are gone. Will do final rehearsal in the morning.. " he said while moving his neck in every possible direction.. " yaa.. Damn tired ". he yawned.. And annoying said "   Mukti..! U laughing? And What do u mean by tum dono akele.. ! Don't act as Cabir. Main yaha romance nhi Kr rha..! Nandini is sleeping.! (pause)... Haha ha. Shut up!.. Bye..."

And he entered the music room and walked to Nandini who was sleeping with her head resting on a desk..   
He softly said " sleepy head.! Hmm... Tortoise has worked so hard in these 5 days.. Tired tortoise.. But jagana toh padega.. It's getting late.."

And he heard her murmuring " mum..mumma. Nandu won " .

Manik wasn't surprised. Now he was aware of her sleep talks. He smiled and while caressing her cheek with his thumb his, he uttered " hmm.. U will win. Manik and Nandini will make Nandu win..". And that made Nandini open her eyes..

Manik sweetly " Good Morning.!"
Nandini jerked " Morning?"
Manik " relax! Relax! Concert kal h. That too at night.. Relax. Okay" and he tried to calm her down.
Nandini sighed with relief. Manik" Nandini.. U r taking too much stress. Relax.. Lo PaNi peeyo.. "

Nandini drank water from the bottle and when she saw the time., she freaked " Manik. ! It's 8 pm.! Why didn't u wake me up? What will i tell amms". She said in a breath and stood up..
She was in a panic mode. Manik became annoyed seeing her so tensed..
Manik scolded her " Nandini!! Stop it! Relax! U r not performing for the first time..".

Nandini looked at him and sighed..
She uttered " hmmm." while pressing her lips.. Manik pressed her hand assuring her that he is with her.. Nandini nodded..

Nandini " Manik! Drop me home. Jaldi. ! ". .
Manik nodded and they started collecting their belongings.. Nandini was still nervous and tensed.. Manik thought of diverting her mind . And he saw some bags which Raghav had asked them to bring tomorrow.
Manik "What kind of stupid bags r these.. Which one would u like to take..? Waise all are alike"
Nandini raised her eyebrows and said " Manik.! Many colleges are participating.. These bags have our COLLEGE LOGO.. We guys r representing THE SPACE ACADEMY.. U should be PROUD of that..". She was acting like a teacher..

Manik coolly " Really? Okay cool.. If u madam is saying then I'm proud being a student of THE SPACE ACADEMY..." .
Nandini smiled at that.. She understood that he had started that topic Just to divert her mind.. Her heart was filled with his love and her smile was reflection of his love..

Manik was surprised at her smile..Manik " Why r u smiling like this?"
Nandini ignored the question and said " don't say madam and all. Doesn't suit u.. Call me tortoise or phoolan"

Manik smiled seeing her different behavior.. Nandini walked to him and immediately KISSED his cheek.. Manik was shocked.. Manik put his hand on his cheek disbelievingly.. Nandini was smiling stupidly.
Manik shockingly " What.. What was that..? .. I wasn't ready.. Do it one more time". Nandini's eyes got widened with that..

Nandini " Whattt?? Shut uppp! " and she took a step back.. But Manik held her waist tightly saying " Nandini!!.. Just do it one more time". And he was acting stubborn.
Nandini" Manikkk!! Leave me.. I'm getting late.. " while smiling stupidly and trying to get herself free from his grip..
Manik " if won't kiss me again then I will kiss that exclusive picture wali girl.."
Nandini chuckled and said " Sunny leone? Go Go!.. kiss her. Go!."
Manik left her saying " She isn't sunny Leone. Okay."
Nandini" hogi koi.. Deepika.. Katrina. Etc etc..".

Manik" leave it.. The main point is u STOLE A KISS..".
Nandini " Stole? Like seriously?"
Manik " yes! Like seriously. I wasn't ready.. I NEVER did that  u then how can u do that.. If u won't kiss me then.. Then see what will I do after performance.. Stage pe ! Sbke samne..! And u know that i really don't care.."

Nandini became serious..
Nandini horrifyingly " nooo.. Noo. Noo. I don't believe in public display of LOVE .." . She said it while blinking her innocent eyes.

Manik smirked listening that and asked " What did u say? Love?"
And this left a stupid smile on her face.. She pressed her lips, took those bags and ran away from there. Manik chuckled and followed her shouting " Nandini! I told u.. U r gonna say it first... Not me..! And u r forgetting u r a tortoise.. Don't run so fast. Wait"
Nandini didn't stop and kept walking while smiling stupidly..

Scene 5 ----* ----( night , Nandini's place)--*---

Nandini closed her dairy and was smiling stupidly.. She walked to the window of her room and peeped outside.. She saw a wide pipeline near the window that was going from the terrace to ground .. She recalled the night Manik had sneaked into her room and chuckled at her thoughts.. Just then, her phone made a beep.. It was Manik's text..

Nandini read the text " when will u wear that RED scarf..?" . Nandini smiled mischievously and replied back " What scarf?"
She read the next text " oh! Really..? What scarf.. huh! Fine.! Bye"
Nandini's eyes got widened with that.. She texted back.." Are.. wait.. Actually I want to wear it on some SPECIAL day" and she smiled.

She read "there u go... Hmm.. SPECIAL day..!! Waise.. What do u mean by SPECIAL?"
Nandini wrote "u will get to know by urself.. Waise WE should sleep early.. I'm sleepy.. Tomorrow is a big day.. Bye. Gnt.."
She read " hmmm.. Yaaa.. WE should sleep early.. I'm also sleepy.. Gnt.. Bye.."
And not so sleepy Nandini put the phone aside and opened her diary again. She kept writing it for one hour..

Scene 6 ---(Manik's place)---

Manik was doing some picture editing on his laptop.. His phone rang..
Manik " hello.. (pause)... Not sleepy.. (pause) work..(pause) personal work.." while narrowing his gaze in the laptop.. He walked to scanner and switched it on..

Manik "acha tell me. How to use a scanner.. (pause) okay..ya instructions r written on it.. Okay.. Hmm. Ya done..(pause)" while pressing a green button..
Manik continued, giving an excuse " Nooo.. Aise hi.. Just like that.. Some pics.. (pause).."

And he freaked on phone " What ?exclusive pics? CABIR u saw my phone? .. (long pause) Galti se! Really? And pic se yaad aaya.. I want that bus wali pic..! (pause) fine..! Mat de.. but I will get it " and he hung up..
Manik to himself " Cabir .. He is such a... Uhhh! When he saw those pics?.. And My phone is locked..." and he walked back to his laptop.. He attached his phone to the laptop.. And he wore the headphones around his neck and cleared his throat.

Scene 7 --( Neyonika room)---
Neyonika was walking to and fro and she received a call..
Neyonika " kaam hua? (pause) Good..!! " and she hung up and smiled devilishly.

She rushed out of her room and walked to hall.. She waited for one hour for Manik to come out of his room.. And finally Manik came out..
Neyonika acted as if she was reading a magazine. Manik passed by her and she stopped him.

Neyonika " Manik!. Wait.."
Manik looked at her making an annoying face and said " yes! Miss neyo-nika.."
Neyonika placed an airway ticket on the table. Manik saw that and laughed sarcastically.. Manik " so u want me to tear this ticket too.."
Neyonika " before. U tear this ticket. Let me tell u one thing.. This time it's NO give and take.. I want u to go to London to pursue..."

Manik cut her in between saying "pursue business administration! I know all ur dialogues.. Music me kya h Manik! U sing well but u r no awesome musician! Etc etc..!" He was burning in anger.. He fumed " tell me something new. Bcz I know isme bhi kuch profit hoga tumhara"

Neyo " I'm ur mother Manik"
Manik almost shouted in anger " oh! Plsss..! U r just my guardian. That too on papers.. Don't ever dare to call urself my..."
Neyonika shouted back " u think u will shout and reality will change.? No!.. Remember one thing.. Neither ur friends nor anyone else will be there in the hour need.. It's only Neyonika Malhotra who can take care of u. This is the only reality.."

Manik sarcastically" oh Yes! The only reality that will not change is you. U r the dark reality of my life.."
Neyonika fumed with anger..
Manik " u remember one thing.. We r just two acquaintances nothing more.. With NO GIVE AND TAKE.."and he left.
Neyonika fumingly " i will again drag u into this GIVE AND TAKE business.."

-----*-----*----*---**----*----*-----------*--------------

Relax !! GO WITH THE FLOW.!..
NO COMMENTS PLSSS!! Do hit the like button.. It will help me knowing that u guys r reading.. Any query pls scrap me, pm me..I m no khadus girl. Any special thing u liked or anything that u don't then also tell me.. Plss. God bless u all..

PMs tomorrow!!!
Edited by candy1990 - 8 years ago
teacher jiii ...happy teacher day ...🤗
Very much awsm... 😛 😳 i just lived it..
Nd yr olz han if u want thn i beg y bt plz qms vali bat pe dont seprate manan... Plzzz 😭
Manan clear apni misunderstanding plzzz... Nd ya sorry for reply...kya ky rok hi ni pati khud ko... Sorryyy 😳
awesome...
beautifully penned...
thanx for Pm
Candy...it's really good...I m reading...it's feel like thearitical...diff from other ffs..u r good yaar...😃
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Candy...it's really good...I m reading...it's feel like thearitical...diff from other ffs..u r good yaar...😃

Wow u pinned it beautifully
Waiting for the nxt update
Update soon xx
next part plzzz
i am waiting
😭