Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Really?😲..should i make a new topic on it??πŸ˜‰...well its my first day on this forum so lets make it special..not a bad idea at all..πŸ˜›..
Well thankx a ton yaar..πŸ€—πŸ€—..mean a lott..πŸ˜ƒ..and yess KY2 is really effecting me a lott..πŸ˜ƒ..its stroyline and the content is just awesome..πŸ˜ƒ..and ofcourse MANAN <3

hahah yeahh..or i would say he is more advanced form of KK🀣..Gosh his looks are killer and sometimes i feel like he has the same very germs of KK..πŸ˜›..they both are janamon k sathi..πŸ˜†..
Edited by Shez.Ishra09 - 9 years ago
deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awsum exceptional writing!!!
what a description!!!!
Manik is a frien every1 desires!!
Bt as u said yeh dosti malti nasseb se
Dhruv is a fool nt 2 realize it!!!
bt i still hve a hope dat 1 day we will be able to see d buddies bak dat 2 with a bang!!!!
Fingers crosseD!!
N for PARTH u rock rockstar!!!
awsum jahapana tu si gr8 ho!!!
N dear!!!
Congrats!!!
may u keep postin nwririn many more n achieve such mile stone of success my best wishes r with u!!!
LOv u n once again thnks 4 such awsum writin!!!
Best wishes!
Aresha
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Really?😲..should i make a new topic on it??πŸ˜‰...well its my first day on this forum so lets make it special..not a bad idea at all..πŸ˜›..

Well thankx a ton yaar..πŸ€—πŸ€—..mean a lott..πŸ˜ƒ..and yess KY2 is really effecting me a lott..πŸ˜ƒ..its stroyline and the content is just awesome..πŸ˜ƒ..and ofcourse MANAN <3

hahah yeahh..or i would say he is more advanced form of KK🀣..Gosh his looks are killer and sometimes i feel like he has the same very germs of KK..πŸ˜›..they both are janamon k sathi..πŸ˜†..

jst commented in ur topic

n yes KK-Manik r mele mein bichde bhais..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n me line maarofyin on both...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: areshauchiha

Wow awsum exceptional writing!!!
what a description!!!!
Manik is a frien every1 desires!!
Bt as u said yeh dosti malti nasseb se
Dhruv is a fool nt 2 realize it!!!
bt i still hve a hope dat 1 day we will be able to see d buddies bak dat 2 with a bang!!!!
Fingers crosseD!!
N for PARTH u rock rockstar!!!
awsum jahapana tu si gr8 ho!!!
N dear!!!
Congrats!!!
may u keep postin nwririn many more n achieve such mile stone of success my best wishes r with u!!!
LOv u n once again thnks 4 such awsum writin!!!
Best wishes!
Aresha

areesha such a lovely post n agree with it completely...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thnx dear for ur comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely post Nikki ,on a beautiful topic ... Friendship. πŸ‘
Manik - Dhruv scene was the highlight of the episode and Parth as Manik was flawless,  as you rightly pointed out πŸ‘ 
His words..."Agar tu khush hai na mere bina...then won't take that happiness from you...never  All the best ! " left  me teary eyed πŸ˜­ It was a subtle, power packed ,intense performance.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dhruv will certainly regret his actions because Manik defines friendship.

Once again, beautifully written post πŸ‘

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dearest Nikhila,

I have no idea what you are talking, or rather writing about, as I do not watch this show, but I am always very pleased to see one of your multi-coloured posts. You are a delightful child, and  it makes me happy to see you having so much fun.

Carry on, my dear, and God bless.

Shyamala Aunty

IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Nikki- esp about one of the most selfless and beautiful relationships in this world. 
Manik and Dhruv have always shared that special bond. As Manik mentioned, they understood each other even w/o a word expressed. Dhruv has always been his back up in crisis. I am watching the old episodes (yet again) and comparing to the Dhruv that we have now- what a change of character. But in fact, Dhruv was shown to be a bit impulsive in the past, esp when misunderstanding Manik. Episodes 25 and 26, where he believes that Manik sent the goons for Nandini. He might still have gone to Manik later, but what was shown is that Nandini really pushes him to go back to Manik and explains to him, how much his friendship means to Manik. 

That makes me think and change my PoV about their friendship. It wasn't completely 100% reciprocated the same way. Any day, Manik WAS/ IS/ WILL BE a better friend. He has always put his friends before him and his happiness. I'm not saying Dhruv doesn't love Manik, but it doesn't take long to break his trust. Whereas for Manik- his friends, esp Dhruv are his anchors for his life. He loves them unconditionally and selflessly.

Manik is that kind of a friend, who understands his friends (in this context Dhruv) better than they understand themselves. And though it was heart breaking for Manik (and for us to watch him), he took the right decision of giving Dhruv the 'so-called' freedom he wanted from Manik. And now, of course, Dhruv will realise his mistake.

I did not intend this to be such a long post. I shall end with a quote for Dhruv:

"A faithful friend is a strong defense; 
And he that hath found him hath found a treasure." 
 Louisa May Alcott

Treasure is what Manik is (as a friend and lover) and Idiot is who Dhruv is, for not appreciating and acknowledging and now almost on the verge of losing that treasure of a friend and friendship.  
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just a little thing to say'
Agar tu mere bina khush haina toh wont take tht happiness from u...wont take tht khushi...NEVER...All The Best

been there did that...and know how hard it is
 And it brought my friend back to me...😊
Friendship is priceless...
And sometimes u need to say the harsh words
use some reverse psychology
to make your friend feel the worth of friendship...

Whocan lose a friend like Manik Malhotra..

Yes...

YEH DOSTI MILTI NASEEB SE!!

Edited by MaNanmatic_Sana - 9 years ago
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome..nikki...
loved it...u penned it beautifully...😊

Edited by aavani - 9 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww!! πŸ˜ƒMany congratulations on ur 525th topic on IF mY dear!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
That's quite an achievement for my honey bunny!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Manik Malhotra is the best⭐️...i'm speechless when it comes to him❀️...kya kahu!!😳😳

Have u noticed Parth's look in the scene with Nyonika y'day...i went to heaven & came back!!

This guy has driven me completely crazy!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Manil Malhotra took the epi to another level with his charm...be it  a lover, a son, a friend or a competitor..he is undoubtedly the best!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS:Rocking post as always!πŸ‘πŸ‘