Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmila locks Kokila in her room, Ahem catches her - SBB - 20/04/15

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqx0s42t6Q[/YOUTUBE]

Ahem and Urmila in her living room. Ahem is holding some keys. Urmila cries like a child: "Give the keys!" She tries to take them out of Ahem's hand, but he doesn't let go of them. "I said didn't I! Give me my keys! If not, then I will cry even louder!" She goes back and Ahem takes a step forward. Both stare at each other intently. Urmila: "Give me the keys! If not, then...then...I will cry very loudly! Yes!" 
Nazim and Vandanaji offscreen. Nazim: "Who would wish to that my mother get beaten by Urmi's hands, yes? That to Kokila Modi. Urmi whenever you look she beats her all the time, beats her all the time. Even I want that my mother can sleep peacefully and rest." Vandanaji: "But I don't purposely hit her. I'm mad. I have lost my memory. This is why I hit her. Yes."

Ahem: "No matter how much drama you do of crying, it will make no difference to me. And I will take my mother to Mumbai."

Nazim: "Sometimes you cannot tolerate things, like I have hurt my mother so much that I am ashamed of myself..." Vandanaji: "And she has also suffered a heart attack." Nazim: "She had a heart attack. So after doing all those things then I realized that I should at least give her the status of being my mother." 

After hearing Ahem wants to take Kokila to Mumbai with him, Urmila is locking Kokila inside her bedroom with a lock. Urmila looks proud of herself. She throws keys and catches them. Ahem, walks in from behind. Urmila throws the keys up and Ahem catches them. Ahem holds up the keys out of Urmila's reach and Urmila's tries to grab them. Urmila starts to cry and tells him to give her the keys. 

Urmila: "I will not let you break this lock! Yes! I will not let you take Kokila with you! She will stay here with me, UNDERSTAND!" Ahem: "BAS!" Urmila starts wailing like a child. Ahem grabs Urmila's arm and pulls her away from the door. Dhawal grabs hold of Urmila. Urmila cries: "BACHAO! Someone save me!" Mansi, Meera, Vidya and Rashi Jr turn arrive at the scene. Dhawal: "What happened?" Urmila: "He..he..Kokila's doctor is shouting at me. And forcefully he is taking my Koki with him." Ahem opens the lock on the door with the keys. Urmila holding Rashi Jr.'s shoulders. Ahem, Meera, Vidya and Mansi enter Kokila's bedroom. Urmila is crying. ðŸ˜­
Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago