Share A Scene! Volume 2.0 _updated_ - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Revisit the diary. I want him to read what she wrote about him in the diary. 

Walk/Play on the beach scene

Revisiting the diary would be super nice!! Nandini doesn't usually express her love verbally, Manik  can understand the depth of her love reading the poems/lyrics she wrote for him...that would be super nice...

and yea a beach date/scene is one of the hot favorites too!

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I want Fab4+MaNan in NAndu's house and teasing MaNan in front of Chachi and MaNan getting all embarassed and Chachi joining in the teasing.

This would be super fun to watch!!...I always wanted Cabir to meet with Chachi..both being the biggest Mananshipper ever...

One thing I dont understand why nandini always hides her feelings for Manik  from Chachi...can't she see Chachi has no problem regarding their relationship and already treats him like a damaad?? 

Fab4 in Murthy house is great idea.. poor Dhruv not invited..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
want harshad to beat up dhruvie like he did for cabir, bcoz harshad loves his sister, he wont spare dhruv n next alya will know forcing cabir to withdraw case was wrong decision, she will understand dis oly wen dhruv is hurt.
Originally posted by Chickee

Before I share scenes that I would like to see, I want to share a heartfelt request. 
Now both M and N are in love ... which according to them in in episode 49 is TRUST...

I want them to follow Nandu's dialogue 'dono kay beech may itna trust hona chahiyye that life mein kuch bhi ho jaye, they never get separated... Never ever... They are unbreakable.'

I now need to see that 'love is trust' and NO separation, NO misunderstanding or anything. They need to be together to face it all. Bass!

I'll be back with the scenes in a bit... Loved your Bella and Edward scene dushtu ... I hope that happens ๐Ÿ˜› 

PS: one scene about the cooking I already elaborated on in the OS, so will drop it from here now. Though, there it was a bit OTT but still ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chicks this is a must...No seperation, no misunderstnding , no heartbreaks...I hope cvs show that Manan have complete trust in each other...then who is Nyonika and who is Pandit...I mean its not always necessary to create problems between a couple to keep the story going, the cvs can create problems but I want Manan to face the problems together...

loved it!! its a requirement not a maybe..

๐Ÿ‘

ps. the cooking scene was not at all OTT it was perfect!!! I have a mast gif for them cooking together!!dont drop it...

I want them to get messy in the kitchen...no one can do messy better than our lovebirds!! 
Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago
Originally posted by DHRUVLOVER

want harshad to beat up dhruvie like he did for cabir, bcoz harshad loves his sister, he wont spare dhruv n next alya will know forcing cabir to withdraw case was wrong decision, she will understand dis oly wen dhruv is hurt.

you need to forgive Dhruvie, Shruti ... itna gussa matt karo uskay upar ... at least he is not coming between Manan ... whatever else he may be doing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX1VtGcJmxU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dushtu check this scene, is it cookie fight scene? If yes then I want this on manan, cvs can use cake of upcoming birthday party also ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by dushturain

Chicks this is a must...No seperation, no misunderstnding , no heartbreaks...I hope cvs show that Manan have complete trust in each other...then who is Nyonika and who is Pandit...I mean its not always necessary to create problems between a couple to keep the story going, the cvs can create problems but I want Manan to face the problems together...

loved it!! its a requirement not a maybe..

๐Ÿ‘

ps. the cooking scene was not at all OTT it was perfect!!! I have a mast gif for them cooking together!!dont drop it...

I want them to get messy in the kitchen...no one can do messy better than our lovebirds!! 

That is a perfect gif ๐Ÿ‘ and that is exactly how I want it in KYY ... in my OS I meant OTT coz it lead to other things which will NEVER happen on telly, so...
Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah 

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan...

On this song
Brishti chai go brishti๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks 4 the honor๐Ÿค—

thanks Sana for liking my Wishlist!!

I love this song!! its so beautiful and pure!! And cvs please please please listen to us..give us a rain scene...and now its summer...they wont hv problem shooting for it...

Originally posted by dushturain

thanks Sana for liking my Wishlist!!

I love this song!! its so beautiful and pure!! And cvs please please please listen to us..give us a rain scene...and now its summer...they wont hv problem shooting for it...

And Mumbai rains are totally AWESOME!!!!
I want Nandini's birthday party and Manik preparing to give her a surprise on her most awaited 18th birthday and i want him to irritate her , ignore her , tease her and atlast make her birthday very very special for her..!