Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya FF: An Alternative story - CH12 Updated on Page 33 05/08 - Page 25

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey welcome back, it not fair i'm not first.
ok wil soon read
Readed readed👏 awsm update, i don't knew how on earth you have time to write this long long update.
It is complete good nd well written update, no doubt even if you u was a writer😳
Edited by NasreenAyesha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Ri!! You r back :)

Happy !! Nice update :)

Hope u write frequently!!
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! Rix! Finally! I was waiting so eagerly for this update for so long! Your back! Okay so I am loving the way things are going, the whole idea and Abhigyas planning going well! Awesome work! Do update soon!
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --simmi--

Yay! Rix! Finally! I was waiting so eagerly for this update for so long! Your back! Okay so I am loving the way things are going, the whole idea and Abhigyas planning going well! Awesome work! Do update soon!

Aww thank you Simmi! I've been AWOL for a while so I have loads of your stories to catch up on too!! Will try and get the next parts penned down soon and posted!! Than you for still reading, even though its takes me like a year to update a chapter!!! Xxx
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anamika.vg

Hey Ri!! You r back :)

Happy !! Nice update :)

Hope u write frequently!!

Thank him my dear! Yes hopefully I will update this a little more frequently than I have done! Thank you so much for continually reading :-) xxx
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! You updated it! 😲

How could I miss this???

Well, what can I say - it's FABULOUS! 👏

Poor Abhi - his closest people betrayed him and now he has to deal with them and the pain they caused...

Can't wait to read more! Please update SOON!
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsTiara

OMG! You updated it! 😲

How could I miss this???

Well, what can I say - it's FABULOUS! 👏

Poor Abhi - his closest people betrayed him and now he has to deal with them and the pain they caused...

Can't wait to read more! Please update SOON!

Thanks my dear! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! I've started the next part... It will be just as long! I'll post it as soon as I can ... Hopefully you'll find the plot is thickening now!!! Thank you for still reading and still
Commenting!! Even though I'm totally rubbish at updating this quickly!!
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Welcome 😊

RES

UN RES

Hi I can't believe that I kept bugging you for the update and when you finally posted it .I caught up in the busiest days in my life ..you know I need hours to read your update then reread it and carefully read the Hindi lines ( my online classes ) ..finally I get the time for all this ..Thank God 😊

Well ..first ..when I read your introduction before the story ..I was like aww NO after all this time and the update is less Abhi and Pragya ..but because I love this story I knew I will read even if tere is a one line about Abhigaya cause at the end of the day the whole story is built around them and everything is supposed to lead to their happily ever after ( well you are the writter and choosing the end is your right but I'm assuming that we are going for a happy ending.. at least I hope so ) ..So I shacked off my minute of disappointment and read on and the best surprise was that if not the whole update at least 80% of it is Abhi and Pragya ..yes there is no hot scenes or romance but there is companionship and this was the best ..their bond is becoming stronger and stronger .they are behaving like husband and wife who face the world together as one front and for me this is the true love love ..intimacy ..romance and sweet talks and whispers are necessary in our life but what Abhigaya did in this update is life itself ..this is how they supposed to be all the time but they will have their special romantic moments too sometimes

so I loved this update a lot and liked how he ask her opinion about everything and how he think about what will she said and do in this situation ..loved him drop her to work and come to get her from work ..loved when he lost in her eyes and ogle her in the middle of her neighborhood .specially loved them hugging at the end comforting each other
this update for me was not less Abhigaya ,,,but I can put it this way ..less lovers Abhigaya and more husband and wife Abhigaya

it was amazing RiRi and I loved it like I loved each and every other update ..thank you

please update soon 😊

I always enjoy reading your comments!!! It makes continuing on with this story totally worth it!! I'm
Glad you enjoyed this update, I'm sorry I've taken so long to post it! And even longer to comment back!! I feel like the story is starting to pick up pace now and hopefully the next parts will
Demonstrate more of an intricate story :-) I've still not forgotten about the cabin and the promise of an idea I had! That will be in the next update or the one after ;-) thank you sooo sooo much for encouraging me and reading! Hopefully after this story finishes you're going to be a hindi pro! I'll
Post the next part as soon as I can!

Lots of love

Rix xxx
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

hey welcome back, it not fair i'm not first.
ok wil soon read

Readed readed👏awsm update, i don't knew how on earth you have time to write this long long update.
It is complete good nd well written update, no doubt even if you u was a writer😳

Nasreen!!! Thank you! I think they're long because I don't post so frequently ! But I'm going to be better and try and get it finished soon! Thank you so so much for reading and commenting! It means a lot :-)

Lots of love

Rixxx
rayab_rajpoot thumbnail
great work 👏
waiting for next part😃
update more soon😳