Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --abha--

Lovely post tanvi...I so agree what u have said...
I found track so intresting for now atleast...
One thing sure as I said we are getting back to back positivity filled epi...

Out of topic just eant yo say...
It said karma ...thats what happening with 4 of them...
Yes ashok suffering from humiliation which he gave to raman...
Shagun from loneliness which she gave to raman...
Romi and subbu suffering from pain ...bcoz they disown women...

Just felt there is nothing rinki have done...she should not be suffered...

Love adi ru and shravu...
Waiting for story unfolds...
And more positivity.

Thanks Abha...
how last 3-4 episodes r going on im also finding till now interesting how cv's r laying this plot...
i loved how u stated about the karma...it is much needed in tv now that what they give they get plays out...not only its about negativity winning...

what happens with rinky let's c...

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Also just wanted to add this week the CVs have been on the A game minus the illogic...which makes it so hard not to have hopes for a promising track!

Everyone's comment seems to be praising the CVs but the general fear is if they will take it too far or botch the characters...

Sigh...about 2 weeks of pretty solid episodes have spoilt me!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spero

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. Been watching the past 4 eps, excluding tonight's. I have to admit that I felt like I was watching the old YHM. I thoroughly enjoyed the eps, and my KP was in form...of course aided by our own DT 😆

I was looking for Gan's collage thread the past few days. Doesn't she do them anymore?

I don't know what's been happening in YHM world. Did Ishra finally confess? I see that the cursed couch is still there 😡 If it were up to me, I'd throw it out. Never ever shall we have a couch again on YHM sets

Loved these few eps. Never realised how much I missed Ishra/Divan. Give these 2 a good script and dialogues and they work wonders.

I love KP 😊 and I'm soo happy that I got the chance to see some really good YHM eps after ages.

Take care guys. Hope the show stays on this track and doesn't start showing absurd stuff in the name of drama again!

Distance doth make the heart grow fonder!!!

S

Heyy spero 

while i ws writing i ws so missing Gan's collages man they r so needed for today's IshRa scene it magnificent indepth to watch which thought fully wrote...

about the cursed couch well what i saw ws IsHar behaving totally opposite where raman ws standing ..Now Ishu is there...even due to life position even couch positions got changed LOL...
that couch needs to be sold out in Olx ...
ruhi bacha beech de uss couch ko after adi bhaiya is making her learn how to use Internet ðŸ˜†

i so agree IshRa/divan r so wonderfully ..seriously good script does work on-screen & reflects in scenes too ..Divan r wonderfully depicting those emotions which can feeling out on the screen...

if cv's dont drag & show ott drama they r on right path..which can turn a interesting to watch script...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn.

Lovely write up :)

Me too love the episode especially Ishra scene outside court. Perfect yhm scene. Showing how much Ishra has progress in their relationship. I especially loved the line said by Raman to Ishu.."hum dono toh hai ek dusre ke liye aasoo pochane ke life" with his action of wiping her tears. Perfect! <3

i so Loved that Line...
it ws just perfect...
yes the progress seen in there relation ws reflected perfectly well...in right way...Raman standing up with her so she doesnt go through pain which he went through..ws lovely to watch...

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Tanvi... Raman closing Ishita's past forever was shown brilliantly... And Madhavi's fears...totally realistic... These people know Subbu more than Raman and Ishita has a large heart. And yes, showing that no one knew about the death of Ragini n their son for six months was totally illogical. But, i loved the scenes between the kids...

Adi is becoming normal and learning to live in this new environment. He's slowly becoming the big brother of Shravu too... That was lovely. Also, this kid has seen a lot for his age due to his mom and her ex-live-in-partner. The way he was enjoying Ruhi n Sharavu's innocent convo was really very sweet. And Adi is slowly accepting the bond and love between Ishita aunty and her father... He didn't feel uncomfortable during that convo. That's a welcoming change.

MiMinky is back...Yes, Rinky can't be blamed at this point but i will also blame her upbringing... Toshi wants to set her daughter's life back on track but english movie and powders won't do the trick. Giving her daughter the necessary space will solve this issue. Mihika should also stop her counseling sessions. However, its slowly becoming huge... Dunno when Ishra will get caught in this equation. 

Overall, it was a nice episode... 
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,tanvi lovely write up.awesome and brilliantly written.please do continue it on daily episode.yes i loved the courst scene ,at same time your post.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishy13

Oh I know. The only sad thing though is that Mrs. Iyer is still working on a couple who have been married for over a year! ðŸ˜†

But I guess that just shows the strength of a mother.  No mother wants to see their daughter's house crumble, and they may try to help despite the fact it could just make things worse.  

What's the most interesting though is Mihika & Simmi's positioning in all of this.  In trying to save Ishita & Rinki's marriages...both the Iyers & Bhallas don't actively realize they have a daughter at home who is undergoing a divorce. 

I think Simmi & Mihika both could develop a beautiful relationship as they face a divorce and broken life.  There are differences between the two situations, but both ladies are essentially facing the stigmas of a broken marriage.  They are not like Shagun who chose to leave a marriage out of selfishness.  They are also not like Shagun who entered the world of high society.  They are both middle class girls who will hold the "tag" of divorcee. 

Like you said earlier...it's better not to hope from the CVs, but it would be nice for the CVs to focus on Simmi & Mihika as they go through a divorce and adjust to life afterwards.  

kri i so want something nice for simmi track..it cv's really need to bring simmi a more confident woman than side char remaining...she is one char im very much interested in to know about what cv's will do with her ...
Param if cums bk or she needs to get divorce what will be after that or even while she is under going divorce i would like if she stand for herself rather being shown always cooking in kitchen or having laughing side char. i want to see grown back...get a make-over more become metro smart woman..do something...even Ishu Giving sum gyaan over to do something for herself & for her daughter...
not to be sitting at home...
opening some boutique or go into teaching line...
for mihika is one char im totally off & ignorable...