GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-2-UPDATED Pt24/Pg121/5 May.. - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
maan enquired WM and came to know that geet has come there and gave the courier  he is really mad at her
geet is in maan's office
maan and geet both are same lift maan saw her and he pinned her to the wall scaring her
nice precap
eagerly waiting for the next part
continue soon
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dhamekedaar update maan was furious frustrated and annoyed he asked wm abt geet he confirmed his doubts geet had personally come to deliver the parcel to him which gave him huge blow as he was trying to reach her but couldn't whereas geet came to his house maan was in a bad mood geet and maan r working on a project together but dosent know abt it geet had some prob regarding the project as the old contractors were not letting her work but she handled tactfully she went to maans office not knowing it was kc when she was shocked to know it was maans company and cursed her luck but that was not all as she came face to face with maan
singh24 thumbnail

Hello friends     

Updating      

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

The Perfect Match

Is it possible that we cn find a perfect match in a few mints meeting OR d person our elders select for us wd be d best for us , is it essay to trust a person in one meeting to spent d whole life with him/her,,  if not then how to find a perfect match ?
         let's try this ... 

Note..

This a fiction , all incident  , professional terms nd places r imaginary ,, plzz don't relate them  with reality .

Part - 17
            https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4359776?pn=30

Part - 18

They never thought that they wd meet like this ,, both wr well known ,, business partners  nd going to become relatives  soon , but  they wr behaving  like unknown ppl ,, it was their last encounters  which put them in a diff situations ,, they didn't have a comfortable zone to talk .

He spoke huskily : where wr u , I was dying to meet u ?

Geet perplexed nd whispered : me ?  why ? nd leave me .

Maan groaned: no,,  u have to reply me only then i'll let u go .

Geet: u r hurting me .

Maan: nd u r hurting me from last many days ,, why  did u do that Geet ?

Geet smirked: Oh !! now u got my name ,, very fast .

Maan ignored her remark nd looked at her angrily .

Maan: reply me , why u played with me ?

Their lift stopped nd Geet tried push him back but maan pressedher more nd closed d door again nd pressed d top button .

Maan: pahale mere sawalo ke jawab Geet , uske baad hi tum ess lift se bahar jaogi.

Geet: why my replies matter to u ,, u got what u want ,, it's non of ur business now that who am I ? leave me , u cn't force me .

Maan:  i'll ,, tell me why u lied Geet ?

Geet glared at him : o really , I lied nd when mr James Bond ?

They reached at top nd lift stopped ,, Geet tried to go out but Maan plastered her body with his more to fix her there .

Geet: let me go , my team members r waiting for me at 5th floor .

Maan: let them be ,  reply me 1st.

Geet: there is nothing to reply Mr MSK , jane do mujhe.

Maan: u lied Geet , u wr playing with me  all d time hiding ur identity ,, why ?

Geet retort back : I never lied , it was u who lied ,, it was u who was spying me nd Gunju di  nd giving feed back to ur family , now ur work had done mr spy so stay away from a bad girl .

Maan startled : how u g...

Geet's phone buzzed  nd she glared at him saying ... let me go ,, pushed him but he was no where to leave her ,, he was sulking from many days nd today she was in front of him then how cd he let her go so easily .

Geet: mr MSK u don't have any right to force me like this , I m not ur Pvt property ,, better u maintain a gentleman demeanor .

Maan glared at her feeling insulted : u r in my Pvt property miss ,, u r in my personal lift ,, I owned this building .

Geet: u owned this building , not me nd u r forgetting that u r talking to Handa girl not to any of ur employee ,, so ...

Her phone buzzed again nd she again pished him with more force ,, she replied ..

Geet: I m coming Pji , I m in lift nd by mistake reached at top floor,, wait for me there .

In between his phone to started buzzing ,, he looked nd that was from Adi ,, pressing her with one hand he attend d call.

Maan: yes Adi .

Adi: sir everything is set for meeting nd waiting for u .

Maan shied: Ok , I m in lift nd coming . (he cut d call)

Geet looked at Maan who turned lil soft but he was not ready to leave her ,, thinking something he step back but snetched her bag from her with a smirk .

Maan: u have to talk with me miss handa ,, wait for me at reception ,, I won't let u go , u have to reply why u hide ur identity nd how u came to know about me ,,, u'll get this bag after replying me.

Geet who was startled with his action now glared at him angrly ,, she never thought that he wd try to meet or to talk her , but this Maan was showing his authority on her like he owned her nd forcing her to talk ,,, Damn ,,, what he think himself ?

Geet: OK, fine  , take it nd now it was u who comes to return me this .

Their life stopped at 5th floor nd Geet came out leaving Maan behind ,, Pji nd Romieo wr waiting for her worried .

Rm: how u stuck there ?

Geet: by mistake ,, lets go..

They moved nd Maan dragged himself towards his office having Geet's bag (Jhola) in his hand ,, he was stunned at her bold behaviour ,, she defy him .

He went to attend  his conf meeting nd it took half an hr ,, there Geet met with miss pinky who was passing there .

Geet: excuse me miss .

Pinky who was eating uncle chips : yes , what cn I do for u ?

Geet: we r from B*** Co. nd come here to collect some pprs ,, d prj mgr of that site called us here.

Pinky: Ok, d Prjmgr Mr Tiwari is here for meeting with DD , sorry  MK ,, u sir here in waiting  lounge .

Geet: thanks plzz in forme him that we want to meet him .

Pinky: sure ,, plzz aap log bathiye.

Geet passed a smile to that sweet nd chubby girl nd trio settled in WL ,, after few min a middle aged man was there who was there .

Tiwari : yes , u r d ppl from B*** Co. .. I m Prjmgr Tiwari .

All got up  nd wished him ,, he replied with a forced smile ,,Geet looked at him from top to toe ,, nd find him a thurky type ,, lil buky , red mouth nd teeth like he was chewing Paan ,, pent below tummy nd tight shirt over that ,, she observed him nd said inwardly .. Kaiyaan ( cunning).

Geet: Mr Tiwari nice to meet u ,, as u said that that we cn get matters from here , so we r here ,, will u plzz provide us d layout plan nd progress reports .

Tiwari: u cn get them , don't worry but Ma'am do u noticed something there ( he spoke in a whispering tone) ?

Geet: yes nd we want to ask u about that too ,, what was all that ,, who wr they ?

Tiwari: plzz , sit dowm ma'am ,, actually ma'am we didn't know how they came there from last day ,, they wr olc contractors ppl or cn say goons ,, they r threatening us that they won't allow to work anybody there at their place ,, they have some dispute with d Co. who calceled their contract in mid.

Geet , RM nd Pji wr listening him quietly ,, they sensed that with those boy's talks nd behaviour .

Geet: they have dispute with ur Co. then stop ur work why our ,, they wr not saying anything to ur workers .

Twri: they got d elec contract , but canceled which they didn't want so they said they won't allow any other Co. to work there ,, they wr demanding 75% of whole amount of contrac if our Co breaking d contract .

Geet: humm,, but this dispute is between ur Co nd them , we have our fair, legally sign contract  nd our boss didn't say anything this dispute .

Twri: I don't know what ur boss talked to our boss , but d truth is this ,, those goons won't allow u to work there , it's total waste of ur time nd energy ,, I also here to talk about that matter. ( he gave a sheepish smile )

Pji nd RM looked at Geet who was thinking something listening Tiwari's talks .

Geet: Tiwari ji how they knew that new contract has sighed nd we r coming there today for work ?

Tiwar: I , I  don't know ma'am ,, they have their sources ,, we r also in fear .

Geet: hummm , OK , thanks for info  Tiwariji , but I want those pprs ,, plzz give us copies , we need to study d work plan.

Tiwari : what is d use of those ppr if they wr not allowing u to work ,, u r taking risk ,, better u inform to ur boss .

Geet nd Pji felt lil odd  nd exchanged a look ,, this man was playing smart ,, why he was advising them to step back nd not co-operating with them ?

Geet: no porb Tiwariji , i'll  report him surly , but when wr r here so better u help us as a prj mgr nd give us those pprs plzz.

Tiwari smiled sheepishly: as u wish Ma'am ,, I told d truth nd now it's at ur own risk ,, come with me in tech dept .

Geet: OK. Let's go ,, Pji , Rm chalo ,, at least ek kaam to pura ho aaj ke date mei .

Pji: yes ,, u r right.

Precap -----  they met again , but at diff platform ...

Part - 19

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

lage raho    

227😊0 

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hello