Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Same way as giving away Ruhi wasn't Raman's decision alone ryt??
but Ishita shipper blames Raman for both the circumstances lol

It was ofcourse his fault in the first instance when he did not read the contract that Shagun changed and hid it from ishita. then Ishita solved the mess in 48 hrs and Raman came up with Adi blackmail!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tintu

Hi,

I don't totally agree with your point. First of all,mihir and mihika's love story was not spoilt by Ishita. It was mihika who spoilt her love story herselves. No one would risk their life by trapping Ashok in a hotel room to prove he was wrong where she could have easily chosen a path of sharing the problems with Mihir,Ishita and Raman. If needed, this hotel scene could have been planned with the help of these guys.

Secondly, Ishita did not knew mihika got married to Ashok for Mihir sake. If she had known,she would not have asked Mihir to get married to rinky. Only mistake which she did was getting rinki married instead of stopping it and allow rinki continue her studies. Her thoughts were in a point of a guy's love failure (Mihir was very disturbed and seeing mihika happy with Ashok,he was ready to leave alone somewhere and getting separated by all of them which Raman had done it earlier in name of shagun love) and which she had suffered herself and also, when a girl's marriage is stopped in India, then her marriage will be really difficult again even though there is no mistake from girls side.

Now,coming to giving love tips,even I did not like it much, but I feel somewhere mihir is not even trying to give a chance for his relationship with rinki nor giving a thought will it hurt rinki if I behave the Sam old way with mihika.

I agree with you.

If Mihika and Mihir's love story was ruined, it was Mihika's own fault. She is the one who married Ashok instead of confiding in Mihir and gaining his support. She is the one who deceived her whole family and hurt Mihir by acting to be in love with Ashok. She is the one who broke Mihir's trust and hurt him deeply. Ishita had nothing to do with it.

What Ishita did do wrong was hastily getting Rinky and Mihir married. Rinky was still studying. They could have let her continue with her studies instead of throwing her into a hasty marriage. I felt the whole arranged marriage thing was also handled very badly. It was way too rushed by all the Bhallas, so it's not Ishita's fault alone. 

However, I also blame Mihir for not saying anything before agreeing to marry Rinky. He just nodded his head yes when he could have spoken out and said he did not want to marry her since he did not love her or even like her in a romantic way. 

I'm not sure even Rinky wanted the marriage. She too went along with everyone instead of speaking up, but at least now she is giving it a try to make it successful. Mihir is not even trying. HE is the one who agreed to the marriage. Although Ishita was wrong in asking them to marry each other in the first place, she did not force them. Mihir agreed to the marriage so now he has a responsibility to make it work also.

Ishita does have some fault, but not all of it. Her fault is only 50%, but the other 50% is shared by Mihir and Mihika. 
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sheetalanshul she asked infront of everyone and how can mihir say no to ishita.

Originally posted by: Anitaholic

@sheetalanshul she asked infront of everyone and how can mihir say no to ishita.

That is what i m saying everything happened in front of all family members then how only ishita can be blamed. No one knew that mihika has a big story behind marrying ashok.
Mihir did say no to ramsn for marrying trisha in front of eveyone even when mihika was getting engaged to some other guy. Then why cant he deny ishita now. Thats because he also wanted to move on in life. If mihir didnt want to marry still went ahead bcoz he cant say no to ishita then dont u think the person to be blamed for all this mess is mihir (after mihika) and not ishita.Edited by SheetalAnshul - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: armaanasya

What I'm seeing is complete non sense if you ask me. First blunder Ishita did is to get Mihir and Rinki married. Like seriously that's the most ridiculou, illogical,  unreasonable,  and a drastic, hasty decision taken by anyone to get two individuals married like the way they did. They certainly do consider audience's fools to get away with such lame reasoning to get them married. Second, now that it's all out in the open that Mihika did everything for the sake of Mihir, which means she still loves him. Meanwhile, Ishita showed no sign of regret whatsoever of actually ruining 3 lives, rather she gives tips to Mihir about falling in love AND ROMANCE, like seriously?! so much for being guilty for ruining a love story. Hate how for the sake of moving a story as per their convenience they forget logic and force things upon us. I don't hate Mihir Mihika Rinki for whatever has happened but with all the love guru tips Ishita is made to say just annoys me to the core! Mahaan ness my foot 

Exactly!!!!!

At that time Mihika's truth wasn't known to anyone except Vandita. But this was not any way to sort out a fraudulent marriage proposal as it wasn't Rinky fault that her would be groom was a fraud but fault was from Bhallas and Pammi's side. Pammi should get kicked away for this blunder.
Now just to save Rinky's respect which wasn't that ruined BTW, as she was not dumb before as she used to be educated person. Ishita asked Mihir to marry Rinky and now is asking them to fall in Love. Dudee, is it that easy to do all this? ðŸ˜³

Ishita has No guilt in her for doing this mistake, whether it was not completely her mistake as Bhallas are also responsible but she should at least be sorry for what she did. Rinky and Mihir are also responsible. Mihir only Loved Mihika so why sudden decision? and Rinky was shown as independent individual so why such an absurd decision of getting married to Mihir for the sake of saving respect!  It was't her fault that her would be groom was a fraud so at least she should have thought logically!

Creatives do think that viewers are blind otherwise they would have not done this crap, and so many incomplete tracks!

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

That is what i m saying everything happened in front of all family members then how only ishita can be blamed. No one knew that mihika has a big story behind marrying ashok.
Mihir did say no to ramsn for marrying trisha in front of eveyone even when mihika was getting engaged to some other guy. Then why cant he deny ishita now. Thats because he also wanted to move on in life. If mihir didnt want to marry still went ahead bcoz he cant say no to ishita then dont u think the person to be blamed for all this mess is mihir (after mihika) and not ishita.

Theres a big difference between trisha and rinky. Rinky is ramans sister and the situations are far different as to why mihir rejected trisha so not a good conparison to include trisha in this.
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
.It's not even about Mihika. I found it ridiculous how a modern women like Ishita kind of emotionally blackmailed Mihir to except the marriage saying how it will heal them both. Why could they not just leave everything and protect Rinki,take her home and say she can make her own decision as to what she wants. For me it's not really a question of Mihir love for Mihika as truly not everyone knew why Mihika got married to Ashok, but the fact is poor Rinki who never wanted to marry is in such a dilimma now.

Originally posted by: Anitaholic

Theres a big difference between trisha and rinky. Rinky is ramans sister and the situations are far different as to why mihir rejected trisha so not a good conparison to include trisha in this.

Ok.