Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: drummedup

@Bold: Hey, he taught her how to make round laddoos... he ain't so bad! πŸ˜›

He can walk a dog. He can put everything in order...arrange cupboard, room... 

Cargo? yes. He caught Suhani falling unawares so many times... πŸ˜†

Question 1: What good way are Birla boys putting their life to use? 
Question 2: No office, okay. But do you atleast do household chores? A home-making hubby ain't bad as long as he IS home-making... are you boys doing that? 

Bas,I want answers to these two for now... I won't even go to physical tasks... let them do some mental tasks first!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Add: u r right! omg, Yu actually did make 2 gol laddoos! all his deeds for the year are done you think? so he wont participate? can we make dadi use influence like she did for saladQueen?

Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

lol pooja I know their bones must be tired from inactivity bt they have to eventually use it. Lol this competition can be seen as their activity for the whole year after this they never have to do a songle thing as always lol

Sandia, nooo! That's not my name! πŸ˜† I share name with another member on this forumπŸ˜› Poo comes from something else entirely.πŸ˜† Stick to calling me Du.πŸ˜†

And don't you think Krishna will single-handedly beat these boys?πŸ˜† Atleast Somu will run back to him after his win... OMG! I'm warming up to Aadarsh Pati competition now! πŸ˜†

dunceHat thumbnail

Sandia, nooo! That's not my name! πŸ˜† I share name with another member on this forumπŸ˜› Poo comes from something else entirely.πŸ˜† Stick to calling me Du.πŸ˜†

And don't you think Krishna will single-handedly beat these boys?πŸ˜† Atleast Somu will run back to him after his win... OMG! I'm warming up to Aadarsh Pati competition now! πŸ˜†

so will Ankit!
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

🀣🀣

Add: u r right! omg, Yu actually did make 2 gol laddoos! all his deeds for the year are done you think? so he wont participate? can we make dadi use influence like she did for saladQueen?

What do you think he'll do after Somu drama is over? 

Think about Suhani? hahahaha... so foolish...

He'll go on a nice long vacation to 'unwind' from all the 'stress' of planning for so long... this intense mental work is so much for him... 10th-board-stressed-out bad this is. 

I doubt him taking part in competition... sorry dunce πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
dunceHat thumbnail

What do you think he'll do after Somu drama is over? 

Think about Suhani? hahahaha... so foolish...

He'll go on a nice long vacation to 'unwind' from all the 'stress' of planning for so long... this intense mental work is so much for him... 10th-board-stressed-out bad this is. 

I doubt him taking part in competition... sorry dunce πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

vacation to where? heee these guys don't have budget

They are very poor-type rich...these birlas...else Yu would've taken SU and flown off on a holiday  and left somy n dady to their woes long back...
this story is limited from all sides
by cvs by budget etc...
having this adarsh pati competition will restore trps as all ladies will be hooked for sure...CVs R U listenting?
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

vacation to where? heee these guys don't have budget

They are very poor-type rich...these birlas...else Yu would've taken SU and flown off on a holiday  and left somy n dady to their woes long back...
this story is limited from all sides
by cvs by budget etc...
having this adarsh pati competition will restore trps as all ladies will be hooked for sure...CVs R U listenting?

In TV land vacation can be Menka-like Vacation... gayab for few days πŸ˜†

I agree with the limitations though. Zee Tv is banking heavily on adarsh patis... I even saw an ad about itπŸ˜† can Yuvi bring in the trend on star plus? Hmmm... interesting! 

We have a problem though... he should be a pati first to become adarsh of it πŸ˜† Let him accept he is a pati of his patni... then we'll get competition n all...πŸ˜†

Side note: Yu-Su vacationing away some place far?! Creatives, please listen to Dunce! She is full of lovely stuff even when she is so pissed! 
Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[DIV]Sandia, nooo! That's not my name!πŸ˜†I share name with another member on this forumπŸ˜›Poo comes from something else entirely.πŸ˜†Stick to calling me Du.πŸ˜†

And don't you think Krishna will single-handedly beat these boys?πŸ˜†Atleast Somu will run back to him after his win... OMG! I'm warming up to Aadarsh Pati competition now!πŸ˜†

oho my apologizes. Krishna has lost all his charm nw that I know that snaky thinks of him as best pati. And yaar krishna can cook, clean, has a job he only has a bad attitude and is mad otherwise he would truly be perfect. Those useless birla boys got nothing on him. They would be eliminated 1 after the othr Dadi's saxena would have to come to save the birla name by participating lol
crusty thumbnail
oho my apologizes. Krishna has lost all his charm nw that I know that snaky thinks of him as best pati. And yaar krishna can cook, clean, has a job he only has a bad attitude and is mad otherwise he would truly be perfect. Those useless birla boys got nothing on him. They would be eliminated 1 after the othr Dadi's saxena would have to come to save the birla name by participating lol[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜†  πŸ‘  β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

Btw, forgot... Ramesh would totally win this competition, no?πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ramesh is too perfect already he cooks, cleans, has a great personality. Doesn't scream or shout and is caring. He would win that pati dev competition those birla as soon as they saw him would just leave and not enter. We cnt have such a strong contender in the competition it would be unfair lol
dunceHat thumbnail

@Bold: Hey, he taught her how to make round laddoos... he ain't so bad! πŸ˜›

He can walk a dog. He can put everything in order...arrange cupboard, room... 

Cargo? yes. He caught Suhani falling unawares so many times... πŸ˜†

Question 1: What good way are Birla boys putting their life to use? 
Question 2: No office, okay. But do you atleast do household chores? A home-making hubby ain't bad as long as he IS home-making... are you boys doing that? 

Bas,I want answers to these two for now... I won't even go to physical tasks... let them do some mental tasks first!πŸ˜†

Answer 1: No Use at all. They are in this world only for DADI-love!
Answer 2: NO! They ain't doing nothing...In fact they pay Ramesh...but they can't pay Ramesh for getting babies...so they'll do some other mechanism
I heard in olden days when kids din't happen, dadis and ilk would take bahu's to ashrams!!πŸ˜†
I have the feeling that dadi will take all her bahus for ashram-service...heee..'ts baad tht..n that too subah subah...but...that's whatz happening or Not! in BH...not my fault